jahall

Feb 20, 2019
To clarify, F95zone won't allow the attaching of files with a .rpy extension, so to attach them they have to be renamed to have a .txt extension. So after downloading such files they have to be renamed back.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
To clarify, F95zone won't allow the attaching of files with a .rpy extension, so to attach them they have to be renamed to have a .txt extension. So after downloading such files they have to be renamed back.
You can just zip/rar them.

juno!

Jul 12, 2023
hi can someone please tell me what version is the fully complete + last updated s1 bonus edition? i'm a bit confused,, sorry if this is a stupid question- i'm not sure how different game versions work..

info: the file from this site (that's allegedly the complete season one bonus edition) is listed as Tales_From_The_Unending_Void_v0.12.7 it doesn't have extra scene edition in title, is it still the bonus edition even though it's not listed as such in the filename? the one from the dev's patreon has a different name: TFTUV-0.12.1-Extra Scenes Edition

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hi can someone please tell me what version is the fully complete + last updated s1 bonus edition? i'm a bit confused,, sorry if this is a stupid question- i'm not sure how different game versions work..
s1 here is or should be full with extras incl and s2 isn't completed yet but should be extras version.

Reactions: juno!

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Are Vess triggers set...strange for anyone else?
I kept her in cell, had romance before that.
In latest chapter, it's all out romance scene.

Even on Celine solo route, which ended all other relationships, Vess still got romance scene.
I don't mind reloading if someone knows a way to disable her romance.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Even on Celine solo route, which ended all other relationships, Vess still got romance scene.
I don't mind reloading if someone knows a way to disable her romance.
well to reject vess needs to go far far back back to themys.... amazon's planet and there reject vess (or at least try, i tried but still vess is in).

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
well to reject vess needs to go far far back back to themys.... amazon's planet and there reject vess (or at least try, i tried but still vess is in).
That's the thing, can't realistically go back to S1 with all my saves, know there was a way though console or something to edit romances in the past, no idea how.

It's still an error or dev just didn't consider some players wanted to drop romance after the reveal. Her romance stayed on Yes this whole time, despite never releasing her from "prison".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's the thing, can't realistically go back to S1 with all my saves, know there was a way though console or something to edit romances in the past, no idea how.
upload save to saveeditonline and check.

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
The file in the game directory can not be renamed to .txt, it is a .rpy and must stay .rpy.
Sorry bro..tried same result.. Even after putting the reny file when i start the game after Facing same problem when went to check the game e directory their is another renpy file showing automatically

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
It's a shame that there hasn't been any update news for 2 and a half months, I hope that at the end of this month or next there will be something new. Because I'm starting to get a little worried.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I hope that at the end of this month or next there will be something new. Because I'm starting to get a little worried.
Patience my boy. :sneaky: For a game of this quality the update cycle is rather short. 95% of games on this site have much longer ones.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It's a shame that there hasn't been any update news for 2 and a half months, I hope that at the end of this month or next there will be something new. Because I'm starting to get a little worried.
Posted Apr 28th Substar

RegNiss666

Jun 21, 2022
At what point does the "Pregnancy talk" happens with Lilly? I was playing through chapter 19, and when I went to talk to Céline on Paclerara, she says that, while talking to Lilly, you (MC) and her (Lilly) decided that you should't or wouldn't have children. I was condused because I don't remember this conversation happening, and according to the official guide, this conversation is supposed to happen in Chapter 17, which I replayed several times and it never appeard. Any insight, or anything specific I should during my playthrough to have this conversation?

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes