Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Now we have that settled. Good. I can't be the only one worrying that I was bothering to hold and console Vess with no future payout. :devilish:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Minor bug. Wrong character is speaking in chapter 4 when you go into Hannah's chamber.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting game. I like it because i'm sad i'm almost done with the current content. Will be watching for future update.

Reactions: Perverteer

83wulf

May 14, 2019
Perhaps someone else has noticed this as well, but Aven kinda looks like a younger, less exaggerated version of (post-makeover) Audrey from Thirsty for My Guest. Same base model, maybe?
(Not the best pic, but I cannot be arsed to make a screenshot.)
This is not a criticism, btw.

I really like this game. Especially looking forward to things developing with Ziv.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Vote for HANNAH !!!
Who else wants to have Hannah as a love interest? Petition with a (y) below.
Guys & gals I don't know about you, but I love this red haired beauty. Let's express our interest to Mr P.png and make i
t happen.
Yeah, it's probably a long shot but like Hannah said to Cam, "A girl can dream, right?"
Fun fact: Perverteer voted for her as well! ;)
Hannah.jpg

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port of Tales From The Unending Void - v0.4 (Patched) + Walkthrough Mod
You can set Text Box Opacity and Text Size to your liking.

Join my
How I like your work. You almost always make versions for android with WT mods and a patch. Not like the others. (although sometimes there are exceptions)
Thanks. :D

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Tales From The Unending Void - v0.4 (Patched) + Walkthrough Mod
You can set Text Box Opacity and Text Size to your liking.

Join my
Found a glitch with the gallery unable to change to page/chapter. Stuck on page 1

Reactions: Game Bond

K18

Apr 19, 2018
No death by Snu Snu for the MC.
More character-building and world-building. The adventure and search for Eva continues. Identified Eva's kidnapping muscle women the Acarhyn. Maybe after rescuing Eva, some Snu Snu with the Acarhyn?
More private lovey-dovey moments between MC and Celine. Celine is just lovely, one of the few "first main love interest for an MC" i recall liking and enjoying. Personally, in most games here (Manga & Anime too) the first main romantic partner is usually the girl i care less about, with exceptions.
Celine is the first girl MC can be in a romantic relationship with, I'm curious who'd be the next, my guess would be Jade. Everybody knows she is MC's personal attendant, unless Jade gets her own mini-story arc going from attendant to full-on lover.

Oh Hannah, just something about redheads in green clothing that gets to me.
Surely MC and Hannah can always video call (video phone sex?) each other to soften the long-distance relationship, same for any other girl in a designated location.

I wonder with the introduction of Bloodhound will MC & gang run into Calista faster than expected? Curious what'd happen if MC & Calista get stranded together somewhere. Also, does the Bloodhound has anything to do with Karan's demise? Or was it some unrelated entity, like the ones in the prologue?

In comes actual futanari (hermaphrodite) characters and a whole single-gendered futanari race too. Reminds me of another visual novel "Starship Inanna" which has its own single-gendered hermaphroditic race of aliens, The Jurion. To me, the best scenarios to easily include an actual futanari (hermaphrodite) character are in the Space Opera, Fantasy, Sci-fi settings. Featured either as their own race/species, or turned into one via magic potion or curse, or via science experiment. This forum really needs to separate the futa/trans tag into individual ones.

So most of Tubloshi are homosexuals and Rhenkoi have both genitals. Out of curiosity, was the hero Kyl Tavort by chance a catcher or did him and Luzane take turns pitching & catching? :unsure:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No death by Snu Snu for the MC.
More character-building and world-building. The adventure and search for Eva continues. Identified Eva's kidnapping muscle women the Acarhyn. Maybe after rescuing Eva, some Snu Snu with the ?
More private lovey-dovey moments between MC and Celine. Celine is just lovely, one of the few "first main love interest for an MC" i recall liking and enjoying. Personally, in most games here (Manga & Anime too) the first main romantic partner is usually the girl i care less about, with exceptions.
Celine is the first girl MC can be in a romantic relationship with, I'm curious who'd be the next, my guess would be Jade. Everybody knows she is MC's personal attendant, unless Jade gets her own mini-story arc going from attendant to full-on lover.

Oh Hannah, just something about redheads in green clothing that gets to me.
Surely MC and Hannah can always video call (video phone sex?) each other to soften the long-distance relationship, same for any other girl in a designated location.

I wonder with the introduction of Bloodhound will MC & gang run into Calista faster than expected? Curious what'd happen if MC & Calista get stranded together somewhere. Also, does the Bloodhound has anything to do with Karan's demise? Or was it some unrelated entity, like the ones in the prologue?

In comes actual futanari (hermaphrodite) characters and a whole single-gendered futanari race too. Reminds me of another visual novel "Starship Inanna" which has its own single-gendered hermaphroditic race of aliens, The Jurion. To me, the best scenarios to easily include an actual futanari (hermaphrodite) character are in the Space Opera, Fantasy, Sci-fi settings. Featured either as their own race/species, or turned into one via magic potion or curse, or via science experiment. This forum really needs to separate the futa/trans tag into individual ones.

So most of Tubloshi are homosexuals and Rhenkoi have both genitals. Out of curiosity, was the hero Kyl Tavort by chance a catcher or did him and Luzane take turns pitching & catching? :unsure:
They never mentioned who was the top and bottom or if they took turns. Maybe Luzane can answer that if she ever comes back to take revenge against Camran and Ziv. :p

So far Celine and Jade are the only ones who look like a romantic interest. Thyia was just a one time hook up and the others not even that.
But this should change now that introductions are done and the crew is complete.

ps: No way Camran will not have sex with at least one Acarhyn. :LOL: :LOL:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
All well and good but how do the Tubloshi procreate? So many possibilities! We demand answers! :LOL:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
All well and good but how do the Tubloshi procreate? So many possibilities! We demand answers! :LOL:
Two possible ways from what i see. :unsure:
Maybe via partenogenesis like the Dracs species from Enemy Mine movie, no sex involved they simply become pregnant when reaching a certain age.
Second way is like the Asari from Mass Effect series, they also reproduce via partenogenesis but more fun: they have sex during which they "mind meld" with their partners to randomize some of their genetic material passed to the offspring.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So I am midway through playing the update and I have questions!

Is all of Ziv's race hermaphrodites? Or just some?
She mentions its not uncommon on her planet so i'm leaning towards the second.

The other, most important questions: Is Ziv a Futa?
I have no interest in Futa/Trans characters so I kinda need to know so I don't get another suprise later on once i'm attached to Ziv.

Its not clear by the dialog and I know the "Yes" answer to her question of "Does that bother you?" ends the relationship but is that because she is futa or she would take offense at anyone having a problem with something so normal for her race. I think Ziv's character model is gorgeous and it would be a shame if there are no blue/purple skinned women for MC to bang. :'(

I could also see Ziv getting offended/ending romantic relationship with MC even when not being futa because she is helping Rae. If Rae is a trans, and is going through transition with the help of Ziv's people, I can see her getting offended with someone who has a problem with that sorta thing. Honestly, if this is the case and Rae is trans but Ziv is female, i'm good because I like Ziv's model, and find Rae kinda fugly.

Last edited:
Reactions: aspar4gus

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
So I am midway through playing the update and I have questions!
Is all of Ziv's race hermaphrodites? Or just some? She mentions its not uncommon on her planet so i'm leaning towards the second.

The other, most important questions: Is Ziv a Futa?
Its not clear by the dialog, I don't know if the "end relationships" answer is because she is futa or she would take offense at anyone having a problem with something normal for her race.
It sounds like they all have the same plumbing, but the conversation is a bit ambiguous as well. If you straight up ask if Ziv has a cock, she reacts poorly and ends the conversation.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
It sounds like they all have the same plumbing, but the conversation is a bit ambiguous as well. If you straight up ask if Ziv has a cock, she reacts poorly and ends the conversation.
Yeah, its the ambiguity that fucks with me.
I'd just wish the dev would give a clear answer out of game so that way people who don't like that can avoid it, and those who do can go after it.

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Yeah, its the ambiguity that fucks with me.
I'd just wish the dev would give a clear answer out of game so that way people who don't like that can avoid it, and those who do can go after it.
I am 100% with you. I do, however understand the dev making it ambiguous as a tease. It has a lot of us chatting it up and keeping attention on the game while they work on their next update. Clever. Very clever.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
They're hermaphrodites. Easiest way to see it is that they all have female plumbing (ovaries and a womb) so any of them can get pregnant.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes