Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Does anyone besides me think the Iron Bastard looks too small to have 2 levels including: multiple crew quarters on both levels and 2 cargo bays?

Last edited:

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Unlike his previous game, which is based around a fetish, this one is more story based. So, incest will happen eventually, when the story allows it. It's not the main focus.
I think the crutch of the argument was there was a lack of pathing/choice given we can generate points. Which I agree with.

Also why this game is so far lacking compared to his last.. His last game had more focus, and less filler characters.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Great update with a promising future! I do believe Perverteer might be batting 1000!

I guess I found myself a bit disappointed with the plumbing issue in the ritual and the knowledge that Ziv probably isn't going to be my thing. While the dog in me is a bit hurt by this, the realist says it's an alien and there are plenty of additional ladies in the crew and elsewhere that are more suitable to me.

I find myself looking more toward Jade, Nadya, and Thyia at this time but this might change over time or with the addition of more options.

Don't worry, incest fans. I am quite certain with the main character having three family members in the crew and listed as possible relationships and pregnancies, you will be getting your wish in time. It's not my fetish, but I will be all over that in the game.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I played the android version, you can't drag the 'dialogue visibility' bar like you do other bars; you have to click to a spot, then the page jumps up. and the result is not as intended, it looks like this:
View attachment 705701

and everytime I restart the game, the interface return to the original
View attachment 705674

other than that bug above, this is a great update.

and there is a question about Jade; her relationship status is NO, will she be in relationship/love with MC in the latter episodes, or she is just a property of MC whom he treat with respect. I hope she is romance-able. GREEN ALIEN NEEDS SOME LOVE TOO! she got sweet personality, a nice body (with a pair of tentacles no less:D) and certainly is attractive.
Argh! Android... There might be a separate set of styles for the dialogue box, I'm going to look into it.

The relationships screen is a work in progress (that's why Vess is missing), but Jade is certainly romanceable, though the official moment of a true romance hasn't happened yet.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Does anyone besides me think the Iron Bastard looks too small to have 2 levels including: multiple crew quarters on both levels and 2 cargo bays?
True and i assume there will be more crew in the future... and we need go back and took some of the yellow allien harem on board (back from the nice orgy)...who knows maybe we can make a deal with green alien warriors and enter a terran battlecruiser like the one from the begining...a lot of space and seeing how many want MC, friends and Thim dead a bit of weaponry and armor would be a big help....also that ships looks much nicer, has a better name...like serious whats wrong with the naming sense for ships...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Really not a fan of the trans additions; seems to be something shoehorned into every game these days. Wish we had to option to refuse Ziv passage; I don't particularly care what connections he has.
nothing is "shoehorned" in..it was planned from the start..and is one among the many varied alien races..we got a golden weird but sexy alien orgy..why not purple futas..makes as much sense as anything so is not out of place at all or "shoehorned"

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
nothing is "shoehorned" in..it was planned from the start..and is one among the many varied alien races..we got a golden weird but sexy alien orgy..why not purple futas..makes as much sense as anything so is not out of place at all or "shoehorned"
LOL, why not alien females with multiple pussies and/or anal cavities? On one of the tubes, I remember seeing a dude with 2 cocks (O/U) banging 2 hot wenches at the same time. I'd hate to see another interesting galactic adventure turn into a gay palooza!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
*has a space-ship ....

Lands hours away from the wide-open fields that they then trek hours through and to by foot...
Clearly never watched Star Trek, or Star Wars, or Galaxy Quest, or literally any sci-fi movie or TV show involving spaceships and intergalactic/interplanetary travel because this happens all...the...time. :rolleyes:

This is taking far to long to get anywhere....relationship wise....with Lilly, Nadyia and Aven. There should be at least a choice to persue given the relation stats introduced. Right now, you have an incest patch that means Jack shit, other than establishing a familial bond. Not to mention Lilly is seriously under used. The MC is doing everything with either the servant, his girlfriend or any and all random minor characters. At some point the incest patch has got to become relevant.
This is update number 4. Sisterly Lust, the dev's previous game, had over 20 updates over the course nearly 3 years, so we're still very much in the early days of this game.

Honestly, people who whine like this when they're playing the game for free are just the worst. :FacePalm:

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
LOL, why not alien females with multiple pussies and/or anal cavities? On one of the tubes, I remember seeing a dude with 2 cocks (O/U) banging 2 hot wenches at the same time. I'd hate to see another interesting galactic adventure turn into a gay palooza!
Wasn't the green alien warrior race also commonly gay...and a other race with only futas...agree thats really enough dicks..
Yeah why not a only female race with 3 tits ?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Clearly never watched Star Trek, or Star Wars, or Galaxy Quest, or literally any sci-fi movie or TV show involving spaceships and intergalactic/interplanetary travel because this happens all...the...time. :rolleyes:

sometimes with Dutch angles.............

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Careful there, the bigotry is leaking...:rolleyes:

Stop being so afraid, no one is forcing you to choose this at gunpoint. Just click the other way if you are so afeared.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes