Dec 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The ones that sealed the deal for me are Aven and the translator (forgot her name).

As for Jade, a bit too much sex scenes for me overall. Gave me the illusion that I was playing "Best of Jade - Jade does Space". Maybe because I'm more interested in the "sisters" than in her. :KEK: Really looking forward to Lilly, Eva and Aven in the upcoming episodes. Oh and let's not forget D'ee and Vess!

• Love
Reactions: LP83

Dec 20, 2019
In the Codex Ryujin Prime entry, it still refers to Nadya as Eva and Lily's mother. Better fix that.

Also, when the MC first meets Aven again on Ryujin Prime, he's still referring to Nadya as Professor Valenmann de Lonval, which is the same last name as the MC. And the MC thinks Aven looks like a raven-haired mix between Eva and Lilly. And Aven calls herself Nadya's daughter. Probably a good idea to change all that as well.
Of all the above, the only one I don't see an issue with is Aven being Nadya's daugther.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Luzane has a amazing body. Only bad thing was she being completely crazy. :p

But fortunately Ziv is here and she isn't insane, plus we should start having more development to the crew now that it is full. At least that is my hope.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
The ones that sealed the deal for me are Aven and the translator (forgot her name).

As for Jade, a bit too much sex scenes for me overall. Gave me the illusion that I was playing "Best of Jade - Jade does Space". Maybe because I'm more interested in the "sisters" than in her. :KEK: Really looking forward to Lilly, Eva and Aven in the upcoming episodes. Oh and let's not forget D'ee and Vess!
The translator's name is Hannah. I really want to have her as a love interest. A lot of people seem to agree. Give her vote here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-from-the-unending-void-v0-4-extra-perverteer.42668/post-3726126

Hannah.jpg Hannah 2~2.jpg

Dec 20, 2019
Reactions: L0MBR0

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
This game is very good I like the renders, engaging story and different sexy women for you. Gotta say MC fuckin all these species nutting in them he's gonna catch some intergalactic STD and have some weird lookin kids.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Hey Perverteer I have a question about Thim. You've already stated that he's not going to be an optional gay or trans LI (missed opportunity imo, but that's cool), so barring that, what does he do?

What function does he serve on the ship?

The presence of female characters that serve no visible purpose are understandable seeing as we want to have sex with them. If Tim with a fucking H is not sexable, he needs to have a purpose. I'm curious as to what that is.

Kit is an away mission kinda guy (and needs to get himself a LI, but I digress) and once he's back on his feet (or gets a powered harness), he's going to be back kicking ass.

But Thim...what is that pretty boy doing if it's not dressing in ladies underwear and coming to MCs cabin late at night?

Last edited:

Dec 20, 2019
Hey Perverteer I have a question about Thim. You've already stated that he's not going to be an optional gay or trans LI (missed opportunity imo, but that's cool), so barring that, what does he do?

The presence of female characters that serve no visible purpose are understandable seeing as we want to have sex with them. If Tim with a fucking H is not sexable, he needs to have a purpose. I'm curious as to what that is.

Kit is an away mission kinda guy (and needs to get himself a LI, but I digress) and once he's back on his feet (or gets a powered harness), he's going to be back kicking ass.

But Thim...what is that pretty boy doing if it's not dressing in ladies underwear and coming to MCs cabin late at night?
Kit is most likely the "Derek" of the game, Thim... "Tybalt"?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I've heard really good things about this game but could never get in to it. I have no idea why, because it looks beautiful. :confused:
Looks beautiful, lots of content, but the mix of VN and Sandbox is what gets me. You get the story moving and then there is sandbox and you spend an hour looking for all the stuff. Again - beautiful pictures, excellent code, etc. but just takes me out of the mood for the gameplay. My $0.02

Reactions: Cotytto and Faptime

Dec 20, 2019
Not a good comparison. Derek is a dimwitted who thinks he is funnier than he actually is and Tybalt is just a jealous rich asshole.
I compared Derek because he is the "sidekick" of MC, just like Kit, one that will join him in his adventures and be supportive. Thim on the other hand, rich asshole seems to fit the bill. Can add in the jealous part later when you romance Vess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Dec 20, 2019

Let's refer to something closer to home then, our dear Developer's other game, Sisterly Lust. Kit is like James, always there for you when you are up to your antics, although I don't think Kit would marry Celine. Can't find an equivalent for Thim though, maybe he's the future antagonist, maybe he will come around, who knows? Can't help but notice a slight resemblance of the family composition, one mother and 3 sisters.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes