Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Let's refer to something closer to home then, our dear Developer's other game, Sisterly Lust. Kit is like James, always there for you when you are up to your antics, although I don't think Kit would marry Celine. Can't find an equivalent for Thim though, maybe he's the future antagonist, maybe he will come around, who knows? Can't help but notice a slight resemblance of the family composition, one mother and 3 sisters.
The MC's relatives are 2 sisters (one currently kidnapped), a cousin, and an aunt, not "one mother and 3 sisters".

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I actually wonder if his Aunt is his real mother. I got that vibe more than once
Could be an interesting twist, but there are few incest games without the mother and just the hot aunt so it would be nice to just keep her as his aunt.

Dec 20, 2019
The MC's relatives are 2 sisters (one currently kidnapped), a cousin, and an aunt, not "one mother and 3 sisters".
I am now VERY CONFUSED. Are they his sisters or not?

As MysteryCrabs already mentioned, I've changed their relationships in the vanilla versions retroactively in episode 4. They're now all the children of separate employees on the family estate and Nadya isn't explicitly a mother to any of them. I realized that having any familial relationship would gate off too much sexual content later on in the censored version game. It's a figleaf for sure, but there are quite a few players who never use the patch and are happily playing the vanilla version.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I am now VERY CONFUSED. Are they his sisters or not?
The "vanilla versions" is the patreon-friendly one, it is rewritten to ensure no characters are related, as you may know patreon is VERY strict with their "no incest" rules, so devs have to "cover up the naughty bits with a fig leaf", if you have the incest patch the relations are as described by bacchus, if you do not, they are as described in perverteer's post

Reactions: AvatarStormBringer

Dec 20, 2019
In the actual version (with incest patch), the relations to the MC are as such:

Lilly and Eva = Sisters.
Aven = Cousin.
Nadya = Aunt.
The "vanilla versions" is the patreon-friendly one, it is rewritten to ensure no characters are related, as you may know patreon is VERY strict with their "no incest" rules, so devs have to "cover up the naughty bits with a fig leaf", if you have the incest patch the relations are as described by bacchus, if you do not, they are as described in perverteer's post
Ok thanks. You know what? It doesn't matter. In the end, I want them all!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There's a species of futas, there are 2 of them in the game so far. The MC is forced to give oral to one of them (your choice as to which kind) while the other joins the crew but has no sexual content yet
Too bad one of them is as mad as Jarvis Tetch( Mad Hatter). :LOL:
======================

Haven't played previous game so i have to wonder how the harem thing will work. It will be everyone or just a few women who will accept this? There will be single relationships only? :unsure:

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
In the Codex Ryujin Prime entry, it still refers to Nadya as Eva and Lily's mother. Better fix that.

Also, when the MC first meets Aven again on Ryujin Prime, he's still referring to Nadya as Professor Valenmann de Lonval, which is the same last name as the MC. And the MC thinks Aven looks like a raven-haired mix between Eva and Lilly. And Aven calls herself Nadya's daughter. Probably a good idea to change all that as well.
Right, that's certainly a good idea. Will be fixed in v0.5.

Hey Perverteer I have a question about Thim. You've already stated that he's not going to be an optional gay or trans LI (missed opportunity imo, but that's cool), so barring that, what does he do?

What function does he serve on the ship?

The presence of female characters that serve no visible purpose are understandable seeing as we want to have sex with them. If Tim with a fucking H is not sexable, he needs to have a purpose. I'm curious as to what that is.

Kit is an away mission kinda guy (and needs to get himself a LI, but I digress) and once he's back on his feet (or gets a powered harness), he's going to be back kicking ass.

But Thim...what is that pretty boy doing if it's not dressing in ladies underwear and coming to MCs cabin late at night?
Right. Thim has been in the background most of the time. His 'uselessness' will be addressed in a future update and that will hopefully give him a more clearly defined role on the ship as well. Right now he's pretty much dead weight and only in for the ride because he was forced to.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
By the way Perverteer, which do you prefer? Patreon or Subscribestar? I'm ready to take the jump for you.
Thanks for considering to support me! My platform of choice would still be Patreon at this time. There have been payment shenanigans with SubscribeStar as of late (creators being refused by SS's payment providers), so I'm still not convinced it's a stable enough platform.

Dec 20, 2019
Thanks for considering to support me! My platform of choice would still be Patreon at this time. There have been payment shenanigans with SubscribeStar as of late (creators being refused by SS's payment providers), so I'm still not convinced it's a stable enough platform.
It is done! Although I was considering SubscribeStar before this because I wanted to boycott Patreon due to it's rules, I will follow your choice of platform.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Perverteer
4.40 star(s) 135 Votes