Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
View attachment 497478

Overview:
Camran is a young minor noble from the Sovereignty, a part of space dominated by humans. Erstwhile cadet of the Terran Naval Academy, Cam has been forced by circumstances to travel the galaxy, together with a band of friends, taking on menial jobs and occasionally smuggling some illicit cargo. As he involuntarily becomes part of sinister plans machinated by powerful intrigants, Camran’s life is changed forever…​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-24
Release Date: 2020-06-24
Developer: Perverteer - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4 Extra Scenes
Language: English
Other game: Sisterly Lust
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA -

Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:
Extras: WALKTHROUGH - FAN SIGNATURE -
WALKTHROUGH MOD
Thank you Laziness for the links.
* Unofficial ports are not made by the developer, download at your own risk

View attachment 497480 View attachment 497481 View attachment 564765 View attachment 497482 View attachment 564766 View attachment 564767 View attachment 564768 View attachment 564769 View attachment 564770 View attachment 497487 View attachment 497488 View attachment 497489
Another inverted reality where "nerd" good! chad bad?

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Everyone seems fixated on purple lady, when this update gave us an angel of love!
Hannah! The gorgeous redhaired translator.
I really hope we get to see her again... Hell, there's even cuddling after her scene, it doesn't get any better than that! :love:

Last edited:

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Everyone seems fixated on purple lady, when this update gave us an angel of love!
Hannah! The gorgeous redhaired translator.
I really hope we get to see her again... Hell, there's even cuddling after her scene, it doesn't get any better! :love:
Yeah, I hope she's not a one-scene wonder.

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
great fuckin stuff man. the music is very mass effect 1 which i really enjoyed.
would i like the choices to have more impact? yes. do i want more anyways? absolutely yes.

Reactions: Perverteer

bostonights

Jan 3, 2018
OK, that was awesome! This was my first experience with this title and it's everything I could want from a VN (and a few things I didn't know I wanted as well). The story telling, graphics and sound are all first rate. With most VNs, at some point, I lose interest in the plot and just start clicking through to check out the visuals and animation. This story? Had me hooked from the start and I'll be eagerly anticipating the next episode.

And I'm happy to see the harem tag on this, 'cause I have no idea how I'd choose only one. They're all so gorgeous.

Reactions: Perverteer

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Anything else erotic in this update other than the futa content? Does not float my boat so not sure if I should wait another update to play. Skipped the last and I'm fine skipping another if need be.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Anything else erotic in this update other than the futa content? Does not float my boat so not sure if I should wait another update to play. Skipped the last and I'm fine skipping another if need be.
Sex with a hot (human female) red-head if that floats your boat.

Reactions: Stonerbank

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Two, the purple ladies have both male and female genitalia (no testicles). You only get to fuck one of them in this update but the other one joins the crew
Nice to know. Going to remember to play this update later (think i only played when the first version was released).

Reactions: lemonfreak

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Perverteer Typos and the like as usual.

(I wasn't able to check all decision trees, mainly the attitude ones, since I don't know how deep the changes will go from them, so those will need to be checked by dev.)

Higher-ups needing a scapegoat, then saying she can make it up to them. Seems to be at odds with each other.

that the drink unleashes : that drinking unleashes/that alcohol unleashes

I speak for Raene to : too

we'll might go find : we might go/we will go

but we all couldn't shrug : (reads a bit weirdly)

tied down on his own : (image lacks anything tying him down)

(sheet image looks odd, being he is the only human on that base, and the top of his body wasn't covered in blood)

(moving the body lacks the sheet)

(would be nice to have a database of names, planets, etc. Hard to check spelling when not seeing a character's name for multiple updates)

and slept during daytime. : during the day.

was beyond herself : beside herself

(damnit Celine, wash yo feet)

when I reached clit and : reached her clit

(licking image shows MC holding her breast, yet text says her hand)

trashed her legs : thrashed

let out a appreciative : an

bobbing up and down gingerly : (gingerly is the opposite of the word that should be used if you read the start of the sentence)

listening at her : to her

be able enter orbit : to enter

When were nearly : When we were

curiosity go the better : got

staying at a planet : on a planet that had just been conquered

Never heard of : (reads a bit weird)

with the Boverin : (when talking to Nadya I think it was lowercase)

You could have told we : told us that we

(Aven in lead image, the amount of blur on the background kind of hurts the eyes, same with Ziv)

(treatises of Nkoy Kyldjar, I thought the Nkoy was the council?)

(untie your legs, but the next text is she frees the arms, makes him nude, and the image shows his legs tied.

expect for the violent : except

up and down on the : down to the

right at the edge : right to the

(knife into chest, I thought it was slit throat)

we dumped back : (technically was left behind/dropped since they were unconscious)

humanitarian work : (weird aliens use humanitarian)

(button to choose Rhenkoi genitals : Rhenkoy)

isn't among the Rhenkoi : Rhenkoy (all other times it is a y same as above)

(the conversation about genitals is slightly weird, being the MC didn't even know what her species was, yet she figures he would know their genitals?)

but a Rhenkoi (same as above, i and y are being interchanged)

(talking to Lilly about Raene, MC mentions he saw them earlier, figured there would be a random image of it first)

(virtual copy, seems it lacks a mention there is some form of memory or brain scan of the person who is loaded into the VR instance, otherwise a lot of the text talking about her not remembering the Academy or Lanan makes no sense, being a digital copy of something wouldn't have memories)

studying at the academy : Academy (every other time it is uppercase)

(incest patch. That's because daddy liked you, Lilly. : Dad)

If you'd behaved : If you behaved/If you'd behave

independant contractor : independent

fall to the ground : floor (ground would be outside)

(MC has posters? just saw them with the Jade scene)

s-so f-ful : full

Ziv of the Rhenkoi : (same as previous)

the test have been : tests/test has

own free wil? : will?

Let's make a toast then (This line and next are both by MC, but it seems like 2 people are talking)

passion become more heated : became

her aureolas : areolas

she trashed and turned : thrashed/tossed

earthly smell : (unsure if you meant earthy, or more of a human from earth)

(as just a point, it would be nice to have some conversations during sex, instead of mainly descriptions or small "you like that" type things.)
next time, maybe, put the list of typos in a spoiler so they dont take forever to scroll past

Reactions: AceOfNiagara
4.50 star(s) 132 Votes