Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
the last boss has no cg scenes, just written scenes. you do get a re-peat of some dark knight cg. oh yeah and they made her immortal right now. she just tryndemere's at 2 hp foreever. i got her up to 26 bleed stacks before i ran out of hp
She's not immortal, she can be defeated. You need to utilise Block and Stability in order to keep yourself alive. I suggest also using Oil and Gravity.
They've animated her, she has various different pose variations too depending on the scene.
I've linked the change log: https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-08-2-majalis.1643/post-5784581

battelmatter

Mar 28, 2019
yeah written lines; no cgs for them though. and no she bounces on 2hp over and over. you hit her, and nothing happens. i double checked, v-3.08.2. she had 2hp, the 25+ stacks of bleed stopped doing anything and attacking her did nothing. if she is beatable then theres a weird glitch where she becomes immortal

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
yeah written lines; no cgs for them though. and no she bounces on 2hp over and over. you hit her, and nothing happens. i double checked, v-3.08.2. she had 2hp, the 25+ stacks of bleed stopped doing anything and attacking her did nothing. if she is beatable then theres a weird glitch where she becomes immortal
Hmm, strange. Must be something triggered and didn't execute properly. She has phases, she regenerates full health, but you might be able to use Magic Fire to defeat her?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
... She has phases, she regenerates full health, but you might be able to use Magic Fire to defeat her?
xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
xD

-Hiro, upon reading that this is the 'false' Demon King, dealing 1000+ damage.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
A suggestion:
Purity Disabling Perk, gained from defeating the Demon King.
Disables Purity Loss, either in Combat or Encounters, allowing you to enjoy your post-quest indulgences! Allows you to Pass/Fail Slut checks at will.

I wanna suck dick, now that I've beaten both a Huge Snake and a Huge Dragon. I've earned some R&R that doesn't make me feel bad for losing Purity, my quest is over!

Hells, I kinda want some post-Demon King battle Encounter Variant Conditions. Being a bit proud of your victory and boasting about it or realising that you've done enough to consider retiring as a Hero with people you normally wouldn't. Glory has been earned, now is the time to earn some peace and quiet.

Reactions: Evokerr

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Some knowledge about Hiro parents also would be welcomed. We still dont know what happened to them...

Edit: I remember some lines (Tutor? while class chosing? or Witch?) spoken about his mother that was powerfull mage? Idk if that content has been cut. I am pretty sure it was in old version with more advanced Story Mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twiton

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Hells, I kinda want some post-Demon King battle Encounter Variant Conditions.
Agreed. Lots of enemies submitting to you once they realize you owned their boss.

...except Werebitches. They just get hornier and overpower you even more.

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Hey uh, im having a sudden issue with...well, extraction of the .rar file. When I extract with 7zip I get this message:

1621290804594.png

And if I click yes OR no for the files I get this issue:

1621290873120.png

Its like the files aren't being...i don't know extracted in the correct spots? Also despite having the .exe it wont launch if I double click it.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hey uh, im having a sudden issue with...well, extraction of the .rar file. When I extract with 7zip I get this message:

View attachment 1200040

And if I click yes OR no for the files I get this issue:

View attachment 1200041

Its like the files aren't being...i don't know extracted in the correct spots? Also despite having the .exe it wont launch if I double click it.
If you don't get an answer here, try asking on the Itch.io forum. Majalis respond to posts there far more often IIRC.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Anyway, Majalis posted a WIP on twitter, here it is for those who don't follow them :
Well...
28mg.gif
... time to theory craft who this is potentially.
We know she's elvish (or fey/demi in nature) and she's got the appearance of an Enchanter/Mage. Her attire suggests magic, the book being a clear bit of that, but she could be someone that's not an adventurer. Those hair clips, for her pig-tails, seem relevant to her identity (as also may be her glasses)
The idea of her being part of Kylira's family is interesting, maybe related to Alura? I swear Hiro even mentions the potential of him having elvish in his lineage, but that might have been a joke, as I can see some of Hiro in her (the eyes specifically as well as the hairstyle). The short are interesting, as is that scarf, but I'm very interested to figure out if this character is either entirely new to the setting or will be part of already established stuff.

EDIT: Potential idea, it's the Brothel Worker turned Hero from Story Mode (the one who offers sex but we turn them down)

Fantastic art, BTW, does anyone have a link to the Twitter post so I can share it around?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: sonolfal

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Well...
View attachment 1200083
... time to theory craft who this is potentially.
We know she's elvish (or fey/demi in nature) and she's got the appearance of an Enchanter/Mage. Her attire suggests magic, the book being a clear bit of that, but she could be someone that's not an adventurer. Those hair clips, for her pig-tails, seem relevant to her identity (as also may be her glasses)
The idea of her being part of Kylira's family is interesting, maybe related to Alura?

Fantastic art, BTW, does anyone have a link to the Twitter post so I can share it around?

Here you go

Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes