• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Speaking of Demon King. Am I the only who find a bit wierd that she's called Demon "King"? Like, wouldnt be more apropriate to say Demon Queen? Im confused
From the Patreon Posts during the release of her Encounter:
Oh, and only a few people have questioned the "King" part, but it's simply an androgynous (as in, gender neutral) title here. The demons are ruled by a matriarch, and their partner is the Demon King, regardless of gender, that's all.
It's purely a symbolic term, gender doesn't come into it. The Matriarch could be male or non-binary for instance.

That said, i'm still a sucker for that Equilibrium movie, it's more about the style and not the substance.
(Kylira, the cleric, has had enough of the DKs bullshit)

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
People, tell me, if everyone plays for a long time, the cursor disappears
With your brand new F95 account, you have posted 16 posts in 16 minutes in 16 different threads with an ad-filled signature. Are you just trying to get free advertising or earn some $$ through click-throughs?

Reactions: fruitplays

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Happy Ending (Hiro gets to fuck)

Glad to see she's at least enjoying the experience :p

We all know what move would be
Tell me, which is his? I hope it isn' the spooky anal vore and more of a booty conquer.
I mean.... That would be funny to see but definetly not the kind of endgame Im looking for XD

Speaking of Demon King. Am I the only who find a bit wierd that she's called Demon "King"? Like, wouldnt be more apropriate to say Demon Queen? Im confused
I would prefer Demon Queen , but that having her called a King doesn't hurt much.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Ok, while im all for proving wrong someone who obviously tries to justify his cheating as something other than wanting instant gratification - to eat his cake without putting the work in - you are being disingenuous in this instance.

I took a look at that save, and while you didnt use any perk points, you gave yourself a total - and i counted 300 - soul gems worth of upgrades on your gear. Thats insane, and would take infinitely more than the 2 hours of grind you say, and in no way can be called a normal playthrough.

Unless trying to lose on purpose, all armor slots beefed to the max is enough to make you near immortal, to say nothing of the fact that giving yourself full upgrades on dual wield is the most infeasible way a legitimate playthrough could go. What you have done is more proof-of-concept sort of deal, but no regular player would ever get to the point your example is at.
300 gems isn't that "insane", you'd just have to luck out with encounters, mainly finding golem and ghost encounters constantly, it's true that it would take quite a while though and i agree that i was being quite liberal with the amount of time i specified.

There's also some upgrades that you could easily skip and still come out victorius on that fight.

But for Ruby to say that it's impossible, it's clearly not, it is what i wanted to disprove with that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

• New Character Art - Dullahan Oral
  • New Animation - Bunny Reverse Cowgirl Animation
  • New Scenario - Hiro Power-Bottom Mystery Box
  • New Feature - More Hiro Outfits
New survey results! This time we've got some fan favorites, with Dullahan, the Bunny, and Power-Bottoming, as well as more outfit for Hiro!

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Yayy! More outfits ^^

Im curious about the Mystery Box thingy. Is that a thing that appears somewhere in the game and I missed?
Mystery Box means it's a surprise, one which won't be revealed until it's added in an update. For Dullahan's Mystery Box, that was the Post Office/Dullahan Head update.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

• New Character Art - Dullahan Oral
  • New Animation - Bunny Reverse Cowgirl Animation
  • New Scenario - Hiro Power-Bottom Mystery Box
  • New Feature - More Hiro Outfits
New survey results! This time we've got some fan favorites, with Dullahan, the Bunny, and Power-Bottoming, as well as more outfit for Hiro!
subarashii (2).jpg

OH, MY, LAWD!

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Having her head in your inventory skips the skill check when you come across the "strange bridge" encounter.
Here's hoping we get more interactions with it, like for Minotaurress, Cait, Jester, Beauty Pageant and maybe even with Kylira!

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Here's hoping we get more interactions with it, like for Minotaurress, Cait, Jester, Beauty Pageant and maybe even with Kylira!
Just something about carrying someone's head around disturbs me. Good thing she's so cute.:4Head:

• Love
Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.16.5)

Hayooooooo! Neeeeeew weekly! Lots of fun and cute stuff this time - we've added new Demon King "Topping" art, for all you "topping" fans (this is distinct from last week's Demon King topping art!), we've added a new Red Slime variant and a bunch of variant Slime "shapes", along with an expanded Slime encounter and a new Red Slime encounter found in the Demon King realm! We also updated the Golem Fight music and fixed some stuff.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.16.5)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.16.5)
- - -

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes