Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Not like you need it. Sunderer is still better, as it applies to every single hit you do, even those done while doing defensive actions.
Perk points are always useful until you max out your stats with them. Now you'll need to grind around 3 more levels to have both stats and Sunderer on you and play as comfortably. Skill points are usually not an issue.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I just discovered this game and played through the entirety of it, loved it but missed so much. With only 18% Scenes Seen and only 4 achievements obtained. I thought in coming in the thread to check stuff maybe, but 1097 pages is something else... And the search function barely works the way it is supposed to.

Is the wiki linked on the 1st page good?
The wiki is filled by one person basically. If you need to find scenes you missed, yes, it's mostly good, it mentions them as they were in version 3.33. The location and choices to get them.

Reactions: Twiton

keksdee

Sep 25, 2017
How to Install and Run on Mac (step by step)​
  1. Download the latest Java and Mac version available. (You don't have to download Mac if you have a v0.3.35.3 version or newer already downloaded.)​
  2. Extract the Mac zip. (just double click it)​
  3. Right click the Java file and choose "copy".​
  4. Open Mac folder, right click the game file and choose "Show Package Contents", next open the "Contents" folder, then right click the "Resources" folder and choose "Paste Item". Finally it will ask you if you want to replace the Java file, choose "Replace".​
  5. Now just run the game!​
Troubleshooting​

If you get a pop-up saying it can't be opened because its from an unidentified developer, follow the next steps.​
  1. Go to "Settings" and select "Privacy and Security".
  2. Scroll down to "Security" and make sure "App Store and Identified Developer" is selected.
  3. Select "cancel" on the pop-up from the game, and go back to "Settings".
  4. Underneath "App Store and Identified Developer" you will see the option to "Allow" the game to open, click it. (it might ask for your password to make changes)
  5. If you run the game again it should work! (It worked for me)
Hey, I've followed all the instructions -- updated java install and copied to replace the jre, used chmod, still not working. I still get the "can't be opened message" when launching the .exe (chmod previously fixed this for me but not anymore) and the java file doesn't do anything when I run it. What should I do?

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hey, I've followed all the instructions -- updated java install and copied to replace the jre, used chmod, still not working. I still get the "can't be opened message" when launching the .exe (chmod previously fixed this for me but not anymore) and the java file doesn't do anything when I run it. What should I do?
Huh ? Launch the exe ? That's for Windows only.
Replace the jre ? What for ?
Why not just download the Mac app and replace the Talesofandrogyny.jar (inside the app when a new one is available (the "java" download as it is called here) ? Already described here https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-37-1-majalis.1643/post-10806895
If the app won't run, it's probably because of Gatekeeper. Chmod won't help you there, but xattr will. See this post https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-37-1-majalis.1643/post-9713214

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Read the "installation" section found in the OP, here's a visual aid for you.
1696973292725.png

keksdee

Sep 25, 2017
Huh ? Launch the exe ? That's for Windows only.
Replace the jre ? What for ?
Why not just download the Mac app and replace the Talesofandrogyny.jar (inside the app when a new one is available (the "java" download as it is called here) ? Already described here https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-37-1-majalis.1643/post-10806895
If the app won't run, it's probably because of Gatekeeper. Chmod won't help you there, but xattr will. See this post https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-37-1-majalis.1643/post-9713214
Thanks for replying, I tried the xattr command from a fresh install and it was quarantined like your post said, I removed it but it still won't launch. I only made the post because I tried a bunch of different fixes, one of which mentioned replacing the jre, but it didn't do anything.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
By the way, the Android version doesn't ever hold its runtime instance when playing. It always resets at any moment you change screens, or even put the device on sleep mode. It's very annoying. It even affects importing/exporting files.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for replying, I tried the xattr command from a fresh install and it was quarantined like your post said, I removed it but it still won't launch. I only made the post because I tried a bunch of different fixes, one of which mentioned replacing the jre, but it didn't do anything.
Try the xattr command again but this time add the -r option (xattr -dr com.apple.quarantine path to app). It's been reported that a quarantined component still prevented the game from launching. Worth a try.
You can also try that option with chmod on the /Contents folder that's found in the app. All files will become executable that way. Overkil, but worth a try as well IMO.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Is there a way to bypass gameover ending the entire gamethrough in story mode? lol
Yup, activate cheats in the setting menu, it stops gameovers ending your playthrough (this doesnt work for ironmam mode IIRC)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.37.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Jester Oral.png

Hayooooooooo! New weekly~

Lots of backend work really coming together now, making us able to fix some long-standing issues. Speaking of long-standing "issues", Troja the lovely save-corruption lady has gotten animated, and her encounter expanded. While we were at it we gave the Mermaid some love as well - mostly her giving Hiro her "love" - specifically, her eggs.

We add some new skills, as well, and mousewheel scrolling to select your techniques. Along with that comes a whole bunch of fixes and tweaks - Enrage and Deep Focus and Titan Strength and other buffing moves now either work properly or work better (Titan Strength ranks now increase its power), teasing skills during sex improve lust and arousal has been improved, including in terms of visibility.

A lowkey fix is that the Ablaze status effect wasn't properly destroying armor, which I really personally enjoy seeing, but there's a bunch of other little things in the changelog, so check it out.

We've made some nice breakthroughs on the AI, and I'll talk more about it in the devlog, but for now, a few things: enemy behavior is now entirely controlled separately technique eligibility, which means that whether a given technique is available uses the same logic for the player and enemy... which will lead to fun things with Hypnosis in the future. We're also starting to consolidate the AI logic and make it possible to specify advanced (and less advanced) AI behaviors depending on character and circumstance. In other words, the enemies are going to get smarter and also more predictable as you understand their specific idiosyncrasies and how they respond to things.

Next up, some Phallus-related Fun, and more brothel madam work, along with, of course, more AI. I have a big grab-bag list of little things I'm working on now, so, we'll see~

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And it seems like I missed a hotfix:
v0.3.37.2 - Hotfix
  • Fixed save compatability issue - if your save isn't loading, check the save folder for the "backup", delete the "backup", and it'll work on this version and beyond

Links in the OP!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes