Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
Some feedback: since update 37 when you go through one dialogue to the next the game goes through a fps drop, massive spike in frametime, when you are not going through one dialogue to the other the game is stable, animations working normally. Idk what they did to the vram consumption but something went wrong in the code.

Reactions: Twiton

gargoyle99

Jan 28, 2023
None of the links for Mac are pointing to v0.3.37.1 version. All still point to v0.3.37.0 apart from Gofile, which says that the file is not found.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
None of the links for Mac are pointing to v0.3.37.1 version. All still point to v0.3.37.0 apart from Gofile, which says that the file is not found.
The weeklies (v0.3.xx.1, v0.3.xx.2, etc) are only released on Android and Java. Since all Windows/Mac/Linux has to do is replace the old Java file (JAR) in the folder with the new weekly JAR - there's no need to provide weeklies for those 3. If you need further instruction, see the INSTALLATION spoiler in OP.

If there is a dead link in OP of any game thread on F95 - always use the REPORT button at the bottom of the OP to let the staff know.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I definitely like the content of this game more than I should. I always have problems with food though.
You can go to an inn in the town and spend money on getting enough food their to make your journey. So there's no issue in food if you have money.

Get money is not difficult. Farming it is boring, but you can get 150+120 by doing simple questline in brothel and you can have a long quest for Quetzal for 300, and there's more.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
ok I played all of trudy's encounters, selected all possible options and I still haven't even seen her new "stand" animation so I suppose it's either impossible to obtain or it's somehow glitched
here's the workaround for unlocking it on pervert menu:

%appdata%/roaming/TalesOfAdnrogyny
on profile.json create a new line under "animatedcgseen" list and add "TRUDY_STAND: 1"

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
here's the workaround for unlocking it on pervert menu:

%appdata%/roaming/TalesOfAdnrogyny
on profile.json create a new line under "animatedcgseen" list and add "TRUDY_STAND: 1"
Or you could activate cheat mode..

Kauerrr

Feb 24, 2019
I cant get the game to run with the java version. i installed jave from the website, started the game and then i get the java error "a java exception has occured" (win 11) does anone know how to fix this

found a YT Video to fix this

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I cant get the game to run with the java version. i installed jave from the website, started the game and then i get the java error "a java exception has occured" (win 11) does anone know how to fix this

found a YT Video to fix this
Or you could have just downloaded the Windows version of the game and copy/pasted the weekly Java update into the game's folder as told in the installation spoiler link for the vast majority of players.

schlosrat

Aug 1, 2022
Hey, I'm trying to install the new version on Mac, and the Mac Install guide here https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-37-3-majalis.1643/post-11710248 is not working. I've had earlier versions of the game (pre v0.3.35.3) working fine, and been able to install new versions just by dropping in the jar. I understand that with newer versions I need to first do a clean install, but so far this isn't working.

What I've done:
1. remove the old version entirely from my /Applications folder
2. Downloaded the latest full Mac version using a link from the OP (Tales_Of_Androgyny_v0.3.37.0_Mac.zip)
3. Unzip that to get Tales Of Androgyny Mac.app
4. Make sure that the file is executable (using the terminal do `ls -l` to check the permissions - yep, it's executable)
5. Move that to the /Applications folder
6. Try to run it, consistently get `The application "Tales Of Androgyny Mac.app" can't be opened`
6a. Tried using Ctrl Click and Open to force it to run, no luck
6b. Tried going to System Settings > Privacy and Security to click "Open Anyway", but that's not the issue so that button isn't there.
6c. Gone back and re-re-read the install instructions as well as the Mac specific instructions listed above.

I must be really stupid, but I don't see what I'm doing wrong. I'm not trying to run the .jar directly or anything dumb like that, and I've had this game working in the past. The .app *is* definitely executable with permissions showing `drwxrwxr-x@`

What am I missing here?

• Thinking Face

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hey, I'm trying to install the new version on Mac, and the Mac Install guide here https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-37-3-majalis.1643/post-11710248 is not working. I've had earlier versions of the game (pre v0.3.35.3) working fine, and been able to install new versions just by dropping in the jar. I understand that with newer versions I need to first do a clean install, but so far this isn't working.

What I've done:
1. remove the old version entirely from my /Applications folder
2. Downloaded the latest full Mac version using a link from the OP (Tales_Of_Androgyny_v0.3.37.0_Mac.zip)
3. Unzip that to get Tales Of Androgyny Mac.app
4. Make sure that the file is executable (using the terminal do `ls -l` to check the permissions - yep, it's executable)
5. Move that to the /Applications folder
6. Try to run it, consistently get `The application "Tales Of Androgyny Mac.app" can't be opened`
6a. Tried using Ctrl Click and Open to force it to run, no luck
6b. Tried going to System Settings > Privacy and Security to click "Open Anyway", but that's not the issue so that button isn't there.
6c. Gone back and re-re-read the install instructions as well as the Mac specific instructions listed above.

I must be really stupid, but I don't see what I'm doing wrong. I'm not trying to run the .jar directly or anything dumb like that, and I've had this game working in the past. The .app *is* definitely executable with permissions showing `drwxrwxr-x@`

What am I missing here?
The new reality is that most likely the app is quarantined by Gatekeeper. Budouka already linked to a post of mine about this.

Reactions: schlosrat
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes