Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
win( v0.3.41.0)
You said WIN... WHICH LINK. There are 4 WIN Links.

Again, point to the link you used and we'll go from there.

Why is it like pulling teeth to get the information we need to help people from the people who are seeking help?

1708701261224.png
bruh if ur not helping then stfu
"bruh, ur not" even helping yourself in order for us to help you.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
More fan art, this time of the Dork Elf, here's the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone know how to open all the scenes without going through?
You can use the Cheat option to jump to encounters from the World Map, or you can read the encounter text in the JAR file, by looking for the Script Folder and then opening the Encounters file.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
hey hey people sseth here
"But, you may be asking, if hunger is such an issue when you started, how come you've got 4 digits worth of food? The answer? Cum. The oldest living beings in our food chain? Bottom feeders, so it's no mystery that pole sucking is the optimal path to endless NUTrition. As it was written in Art of Whore by Sun Tzu: "Teach a man to fish, you feed him forever; teach a man the worth of 20 dollars, you get to be the one to feed him forever.""

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
the fkin gofile
Well the "fkin gofile" is the link I use when I need to download TOA... and the EXE is in there. So either you have an AV app that is deleting the EXE in error, or you're mistaken about what you downloaded. Make sure you actually downloaded the Tales_Of_Androgyny_v0.3.41.0_Win64.ZIP file and not the JAR file. Also, it appears you've completely missed the same hint I've given you not once, but twice, in the screengrabs I have shared --- even underlining it when using the arrow.

That said, here's what your TOA game directory should look like: #21,158
This game doesn't have a difficult installation.

Reactions: Daniyal.mpi

Daniyal.mpi

May 30, 2019
Well the "fkin gofile" is the link I use when I need to download TOA... and the EXE is in there. So either you have an AV app that is deleting the EXE in error, or you're mistaken about what you downloaded. Make sure you actually downloaded the Tales_Of_Androgyny_v0.3.41.0_Win64.ZIP file and not the JAR file. Also, it appears you've completely missed the same hint I've given you not once, but twice, in the screengrabs I have shared --- even underlining it when using the arrow.

thank u
appriciate it

• Angry
Reactions: Niveket

Daniyal.mpi

May 30, 2019

ive download the same version three times but couldnt find that exe file , im not using any anti viruses just window defender and it warns me if it find a virus or a suspect file

• Angry
Reactions: Niveket
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes