negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
What new things did they add to the orc companion ending in this patch?

Cause it's the one where you are her slave and ask to be trained right?
It might be broken currently, i'm one of the people that seems to be unable to access that part even though the companion check succeeds, it doesn't alter it any way.

marble pile

May 16, 2024
It might be broken currently, i'm one of the people that seems to be unable to access that part even though the companion check succeeds, it doesn't alter it any way.
It looks like there's a blocking requirement for the companion scene that wasn't removed in the encounter tree script, but the new content is there.

If you open the .jar file using WinRar, you can edit scripts/encounter_trees.json to remove the scene requirement for the ellipsis ("...") choice. It's around line 1610, you can find it quickly by ctrl+f for "elope". The end result should look like this.

1717961289928.png

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I gotta wonder, at her strongest, does Brigand defeat Urka in a fight? IIRC Strong Brigand has 60 health and Urka had like 50? Would be interesting to know, if Brigand could go toe to toe with best orc.

But in a fight of sex, we know there would be no losers, they're both having a fun time.

Reactions: n1nj498

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
It looks like there's a blocking requirement for the companion scene that wasn't removed in the encounter tree script, but the new content is there.

If you open the .jar file using WinRar, you can edit scripts/encounter_trees.json to remove the scene requirement for the ellipsis ("...") choice. It's around line 1610, you can find it quickly by ctrl+f for "elope". The end result should look like this.

View attachment 3721092
It works, thanks man.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.45.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Nov 18, 2023
no~ this is different, I didn’t have anything bad, I think like a natural, it’s just that any mutation that doesn’t exist in reality is interesting, in terms of... perhaps my perversion, but I won’t continue to describe it... ahah
my personal interest is in customization
You do butt stuff even with creatures considered futa. I highly doubt somebody someday will redo all the artworks to feature a pussy when you could continue doing the same buttfucking
:coffee::illuminati:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

View attachment 3721092
Gotta upload that fix for the lazy folks.

• Haha

LazyLowry

Sep 9, 2023
I'm losing my mind over the "events seen" percentage
I've played this game for more than 10 times over now
all achievements are done except for the 2 that can't be get
and still my percentile is 35%

I'm currently trying to make a script to run through the encounter_tree.json in the game so I can actually get all the encounters in one swoop
Some might say this is Cheating, I will say "I do not want to farm 3800+ encounters in order to get a percentage to go up

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lui2257 and Twiton

LazyLowry

Sep 9, 2023
I'm losing my mind over the "events seen" percentage
I've played this game for more than 10 times over now
all achievements are done except for the 2 that can't be get
and still my percentile is 35%

I'm currently trying to make a script to run through the encounter_tree.json in the game so I can actually get all the encounters in one swoop
Some might say this is Cheating, I will say "I do not want to farm 3800+ encounters in order to get a percentage to go up
I've gotten the "event seen" to 99.3%
Don't know where the other 0.7% gone to

EDIT UPDATE: I'VE GOTTEN TO 100%
Though the process of getting there was jank AF lmao
in the encountrer_tree.json file, there are multiple duplicate SegmentKey so one challenge was to get rid of the duplicates
There was this strange variable in the SegmentKey that is called EMPTY
Probably was meant to be a variable in there but was left literally "EMPTY"
Either that part of the story isn't available or some events just don't have names
I find it funny that if it was the former then:
Even if you are crazy enough to play this game for hundreds if not thousands of hours to get every single encounter
You would still be stuck at 99% because you miss the "EMPTY" event, which is possibly unobtainable

Last edited:

LazyLowry

Sep 9, 2023
I've gotten the "event seen" to 99.3%
Don't know where the other 0.7% gone to

EDIT UPDATE: I'VE GOTTEN TO 100%
Though the process of getting there was jank AF lmao
in the encountrer_tree.json file, there are multiple duplicate SegmentKey so one challenge was to get rid of the duplicates
There was this strange variable in the SegmentKey that is called EMPTY
Probably was meant to be a variable in there but was left literally "EMPTY"
Either that part of the story isn't available or some events just don't have names
I find it funny that if it was the former then:
Even if you are crazy enough to play this game for hundreds if not thousands of hours to get every single encounter
You would still be stuck at 99% because you miss the "EMPTY" event, which is possibly unobtainable

Here's the "100% event seen" profile.json, still missing the 2 achievements that has been known to be unobtainable, you can still edit the "achievements" in the file itself if you want it that badly

put it in your \{User}\AppData\Roaming\TalesOfAndrogyny folder and overwrite the old one (Or back it up)

Save is from VERSION 0.3.45.2 (Keeping this here for future reference)

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Here's the "100% event seen" profile.json, still missing the 2 achievements that has been known to be unobtainable, you can still edit the "achievements" in the file itself if you want it that badly

put it in your \{User}\AppData\Roaming\TalesOfAndrogyny folder and overwrite the old one (Or back it up)

Save is from VERSION 0.3.45.2 (Keeping this here for future reference)
If I want to see 100% count on progress screen, I can open Photoshop and paste it there. Otherwise what's the point? The game had a huge variety of alternating things depending on how you approach them. Stat checks, sometimes multiple checks for different outcomes. Scouting level checks, fail to be ambushed. More exotic checks that alternate what you get with chastity cage or without, or being in debt to the bank, etc.

LazyLowry

Sep 9, 2023
If I want to see 100% count on progress screen, I can open Photoshop and paste it there. Otherwise what's the point? The game had a huge variety of alternating things depending on how you approach them. Stat checks, sometimes multiple checks for different outcomes. Scouting level checks, fail to be ambushed. More exotic checks that alternate what you get with chastity cage or without, or being in debt to the bank, etc.

There's really no reason for it other than, I don't like having the looming feeling that I need to watch every.single.event.possible before I progress

I know it's a tedious way to play the game, but the progress percentage basically just encourages me to do something like that
Point being, I might have...a hint...of OCD

Kontrust

Nov 10, 2022
loving the new scenes. keep up the good work guys.
I'm hoping one day Hiro "standing"/Brigand "missionary(2)" is full body on both.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Could someone help me with how to translate it? Or which folder is it in?
I should probably remove the " If you're working on a translation, feel free to shout it out here. If you've got any questions about translations, including requests, feel free to ask here or send us a message here as well! "
As thats still the official part. And not meant to ask me :KEK: I have no clue. It should be described in the .html though.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes