Von Rose

Aug 2, 2021
I've been meaning to play this game but I see no tutorial to really help me start off.
Is there one or do I have to just experience the game as I go?

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I've been meaning to play this game but I see no tutorial to really help me start off.
Is there one or do I have to just experience the game as I go?
The start of the game has a tutorial introduction that explains things, as well as info in the Help menu, while Story Mode also offers aid and help for players. It's also, indeed, a game you ought to experience and discover things ^w^

idk why but the game just crashes for entering the world
You ought to post that here:
That's where Maj sorts out issues like those.

If lunch doesn't work, try diner instead.
Gods, what I'd give to stay at Brigand's for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
1630355075829.png

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
well both, for the application, already gave it permission, but shuts down as soon as its starts, and the jar file, java seems useless
The game is java based. The application has a build in java runtime, but in my experience that is broken for some time now. Probably never got updated.
On High Sierra, the game ran fine using Java from Oracle, but on Mojave (and probably later) that didn't work anymore. So I removed Java and installed OpenJDK 8 instead. Now the Jar runs without problems for me.

Von Rose

Aug 2, 2021
The start of the game has a tutorial introduction that explains things, as well as info in the Help menu, while Story Mode also offers aid and help for players. It's also, indeed, a game you ought to experience and discover things ^w^
Odd I guess I missed it or didn't realise. I've been playing the game with the focus of learning and and thought a tutorial would help. Thx for the quick reply :)

Btw what's the best way to play the game (what class to choose, perks and stuff like that), to have the best time as its in my first runs that I put more time into a game.

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Odd I guess I missed it or didn't realise. I've been playing the game with the focus of learning and and thought a tutorial would help. Thx for the quick reply :)

Btw what's the best way to play the game (what class to choose, perks and stuff like that), to have the best time as its in my first runs that I put more time into a game.
Ranger starts with a healthy amount of food, but Thief + Enchantress get other early bonuses.
Perk wise, you want to grab stuff regarding your intended play (Bottom, Top, Switch or Pure Chaste Virgin). Bottoms just guzzle cum for food, so getting Cum Drinker can help. Tops need to seduce while maintaining combat dominance, so STR/AGI/END + PER for gauging their moves. Switches mix their perks around, but a Switch that avoids their ass getting fucked can still suck a mean dick. I'd also recommend you grab the achievements, to get those bonus points for your next runs!

• Hey there
Reactions: Von Rose

LeonHart_

Aug 30, 2019
I don't understand in this new version they added moans but they only sound with the centaurs? is it a bug or are they not implemented with the other encounters?

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Sorry if this has been answered somewhere earlier, but are there any plans to make a full "Urka NTR" route, where she turns the entire party into her own property?
1630428662554.png
The entire party is ALREADY her property.
Why do you think Alma hides in her Manor the entire time, despite being a companion? Urka, that's why. Her magic probably only works on cute boys, just how she likes it, so against Urka she's completely counter-matched.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered somewhere earlier, but are there any plans to make a full "Urka NTR" route, where she turns the entire party into her own property?
You know what, I'm all for it, if only for the reason of giving more choice to players. I've always enjoyed getting to decide between multiple paths.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
You know what, I'm all for it, if only for the reason of giving more choice to players. I've always enjoyed getting to decide between multiple paths.
I'm mostly wanting to know how Urka plans to make Alma her property. Magic versus Strength, Mind versus Brawn and Demon(?) versus Orc.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Haven't checked the game or thread in a while but it's neat to see Urka is still the most popular character. I think.

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes