mygfishung

Aug 19, 2017
oh damn.. you dont know? there is a ton... from bdsm to ... yeah...

check loverslab.com (no idea if its allowed to post links here but yeah.)
On that topic, I have a heavily modded futa skyrim LE and I've been wondering if its worth hunting down similar mods and converting to Special Edition. Do you think it is worth it?

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
On that topic, I have a heavily modded futa skyrim LE and I've been wondering if its worth hunting down similar mods and converting to Special Edition. Do you think it is worth it?
From what I've seen theres alot of cross over. IE alot of said mods either work with SE or there is a SE version. I've seen some that are SE too. More so than LE, but go check your mods see whats what before doing it. SSS go hard tho.

• Angry

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Ya know...I gotta wonder if any of the characters from the "Jewel" story will pop up here. Same world, seemingly, and all that.

Reactions: Twiton

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Its preference i think, i like SE more cuz it looks better and feels better IMO (fps wise)

• Angry

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
So, I can't get to the fort in mossy expanse, is this a bug or did a do someting wrong?

View attachment 1551509
So you can't reach the Waking Lands at all? No access to the Border Outpost?

Funny how that dong looks bigger when working Trudy. Also, they can't be homo if they are two girls slamming a guy. That's super heterosexual.:geek:
Two Girls spitroasting a guy and they're worried they might both be lesbians, as they fill him like a twinkie.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Post your issue here, Maj can help you:

Everyone needs to take a course or two at their local college. There is nothing homosexual about it.
tbh, the most hetero thing to do is give your tomboy futa gf a blowjob during a lazy afternoon.
That's the ultimate male dream, hope we get to see that come true in the next Majalis project (Urban Fantasy based game)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes