yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.39.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Gamepad / Controller support? I have been skimming through Majalis old patreon posts and this thread and as far as I can see its been on the survey a few times, but I can't find if its been implemented or not, Is there someone out there playing it with a Controller or that have tried?

I usually play on my laptop but would like to play it on my tv using it as a second monitor for my pc, but Id also like to be able to lean back and relax as I play it, thus I want to play it on controller but before I try I thought I could ask you guys if its possible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Gamepad / Controller support? I have been skimming through Majalis old patreon posts and this thread and as far as I can see its been on the survey a few times, but I can't find if its been implemented or not, Is there someone out there playing it with a Controller or that have tried?

I usually play on my laptop but would like to play it on my tv using it as a second monitor for my pc, but Id also like to be able to lean back and relax as I play it, thus I want to play it on controller but before I try I thought I could ask you guys if its possible.
IIRC, I did post a while back that the game has files for Gamepad/Controller support, but they might not be implemented. I pointed out that the Hatsune Miku controller comes up in the JAR file's text strings

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes