Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
i cant find the game.exe file can someone help me
i looked in every file and could not find it

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
i cant find the game.exe file can someone help me
i looked in every file and could not find it
did you just download the java instead of the windows? if so then use the search function to find the answer to this frequently asked question if you downloaded the windows and cant find the exe then try one of the mirrors (you dont need the new exe each update, just the new java file)

Reactions: Bob69

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
did you just download the java instead of the windows? if so then use the search function to find the answer to this frequently asked question if you downloaded the windows and cant find the exe then try one of the mirrors (you dont need the new exe each update, just the new java file)
yes i downloaded the java one

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
We had a surprisingly long run of it, but its finally time to reset the counter:

View attachment 1800422
1472905408955.jpg
MFW everytime this happens, i'd give my left nut if people learned to use the search or heavens forbid read the OP.
"Thankfully" i'll never have to castrate myself though, but this issue will cause me to lose what little precious brain cells that i've still left due to the amount of stress and frustration.

Then again, if they read that part about installation in the OP, they're soon going to come asking "what's profile.json?" or how to use jython, since they would be looking at that wrong part in there.

greenbacon12

Aug 6, 2017
is there any way I can get an old version of this game that was before they fixed helana, before it would act as if she had a penis in combat. For example if you took an all four stance she would fuck you.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
is there any way I can get an old version of this game that was before they fixed helana, before it would act as if she had a penis in combat. For example if you took an all four stance she would fuck you.
Huh, i had completely forgotten who Helena even was.

There might be older versions floating around the thread, you could use the forum search in order to look for them.

Mr.Hunter69

Apr 5, 2021
lol have to admit i love this game and Hate it same time but more Love :D well only hate part is its not 3D other wise everyyyyyyyyyyyyy else is perfect 10/10 ♥

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
What cheats does this game have?
Cheat mod in game:
Unlocks all pervert entries.
Makes you not use food in game.
After a game over screen it just continues your game.

Thats what I remember on top of my head.

Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes