negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
What cheats does this game have?
Main menu -> options -> cheat mode

Cheat mode disables food consumption, game doesn't end if you happen to come across a game over and you get access to the encounters menu when in map screen, where you can initiate any encounter you want.

You can also edit the savefiles with text editor, but be sure to make backups before you do so because if you make a mistake and load it, you'll get blessed by a certain encounter that deletes your corrupted save.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Not if the mc is not a female bisides if the mermaid is a futa and the mc was female then that would be good but the egged impregnating is not my type of fetish so nty.
We are humbled by your presence and thank you for your drive-by to share your interests. We were all sitting on pins and needles with 17000 posts in conversations about if Lilithblackbriar would consider playing this game. We can now rest easy because your greatness has mingled among us mere mortals.

Wrap it up boys (and girls and queers, questioning, non-binary, intersexual, and everyone everywhere). We're done here. Time to move on.

The Queen is Dead! Long Live The Queen!

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
To be honest I dont like it either. Tho I have ti say that the Mermaid's method amuses me. It feels fair in an odd way that I don't know how to explain XD

Because Im not much into the eggy thing cause if I was I would be making Atlantis great again lmao
I myself is more of a hp lovecraft obsessed fan sadly I have not seen any lovecraft adultish games on f95zone or anyother as of yet if there was I would be highly interested but as for this game, not so much unless the mc was female.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Save yourself added headache. Delete it and download the Win x64 version. Unzip and then click on the exe file.
Fixed.
Thing is the Windows version is like 2 version below (I prefer to avoid having to face thing like bugs, but the dev also add content with the bugfix...)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thing is the Windows version is like 2 version below (I prefer to avoid having to face thing like bugs, but the dev also add content with the bugfix...)
The short answer is to use the win64 version like PBS666 says.
There are instructions how to use the weekly java updates within the windows standalone java-executable game on OP.
1652128157300.png

Freshman22

May 29, 2019
...There's alot to unpack here.
If you're actually curious to know how this game saved my marriage I'll tell you.

Basically, whilst consummating my marriage, i struggled with 'keeping it up', i spoke with my wife, we had a discussion and what i did was have headphones on whilst watching a video or (in this case) played this game whilst she had duvets over her face because she was shy as it was our first time. Long story short, this game helped me keep my erection up and continue to have a successful marriage.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes