• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
From the 4th April Weekly build:

Btw Hordragg do you now compress every version?
Hah, thanks!

And I really can't say. It was more about showcasing how to go about making a compression for it… And I'm not sure if I can keep up with the update schedule. Then again, ToA is the sole reason I found my way here and I've spent many, many hours with it. So weird to never have gotten around properly reviewing it, really.
Bottom line, we'll see,… I guess. :giggle:

Majalis (ToA), you're doing great! Keep it up! :love:

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Hah, thanks!

And I really can't say. It was more about showcasing how to go about making a compression for it… And I'm not sure if I can keep up with the update schedule. Then again, ToA is the sole reason I found my way here and I've spent many, many hours with it. So weird to never have gotten around properly reviewing it, really.
Bottom line, we'll see,… I guess. :giggle:

Majalis (ToA), you're doing great! Keep it up! :love:
We were actually planning on doing an audit of the art in the game sometime soon, cleaning things up and lowering filesizes where we could, along with audio re-balancing and the like. We might bump that up, since there's a few issues we're running into now, both on Android and in the distribution, that make the filesize burdensome, and seeing that we can reduce the filesize by half for the most part without reducing quality makes it an easier decision.

It is a bit frustrating that some people will then see the reduced filesize, compare it to the filesize from several years ago, and conclude that "nothing has been added" or whatever, but there's nothing to be done about that.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
It is a bit frustrating that some people will then see the reduced filesize, compare it to the filesize from several years ago, and conclude that "nothing has been added" or whatever, but there's nothing to be done about that.
Oh yeah I remember that dude too :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton and Pamphlet

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
"Do not weep for the stupid, you'll be crying all day."

You'll just have to accept that some people will not appreciate some things and just do what you see is necessary, those people are the (vocal) minority, so it's just better to ignore the dunces and focus on the core audience.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.20.2)

Chest Mimic Expression 1.png

Hayoo! New weekly!

This time around we've got the Generic Pronebone animation, which we love, including a close-up variant and a shot of the action variant, along with a cage variant of that one. We've added a bunch of new scenes - scenes where you eat Urka's ass to get her nice and hard, a virgin variant of the Tentacle Witch Thick Tentacle scenario, and an impure variant of the Wasp Nuptial flight cowgirl scenario. We also updated Urka's Fight music, and it sounds great!

In other news, we're currently onboarding a new animator to help speed up animation work and to give Alis more time to work on new art! This would mark the first time in ToA's history that we managed to get help for the art side of things, so we're extremely excited.

Next up, we'll be adding the Tavern Gangbang animation, the Hiro Pretending to be a Girl scenarios, and new Plug upgrades, all per the survey.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.20.2)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.20.2)
- - -

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is shrek is love shrek is life
There's a certain video that i will not link here for the sanity of the fine people of this thread.

But if you are an inquisitive minded fellow, heed my warning, for there's not enough chlorox in the world to rinse thine eyes from the wonders of "Shrek is love, Shrek is life" (it's not the one found on youtube, it used to be in newgrounds, but it can be found in rule34.xxx).

Trust me,

Frans090080

Jul 12, 2020
Warlock Gown: Become Broken by Alma's Anal offer during your first encounter, get feminization training from her or get a repeat Feminization visit at her Manor
So does that mean nightwear and gown is the same and can be obtain at the same time?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes