KindredMain

Apr 18, 2022
I started working on an italian translation and quickly realized that it would take months even working on it full time.
The total amount of text is around ~750000 words and it takes around an hour to translate 500 words.

That being said, this could be turned into a collaborative project using git or some other version control software and that would also make it possible to easily keep the translation up to date with each new update.

P.S: java knowledge is really not needed beyond the very basics.
I didn't have idea that it would take that long alone :eek:

Feb 28, 2021
I started working on an italian translation and quickly realized that it would take months even working on it full time.
The total amount of text is around ~750000 words and it takes around an hour to translate 500 words.

That being said, this could be turned into a collaborative project using git or some other version control software and that would also make it possible to easily keep the translation up to date with each new update.

P.S: java knowledge is really not needed beyond the very basics.
Take any small Ren'py game. Copy the text from the file "encounters" ToA. Paste the copied text from
the file "encounters" into the file (С:\Ren'Py\game name Ren'Py\game\scripts\folder name\File "RPY" ) And translate the game into Translator++

gentlejade

May 27, 2017
Hi people . Hopefully someone can help me with my current dilema
I am struggling to get the full saves to work on my android device with the apk version of the game
I dont even know where the game files are kept
Hoping someone can help me out i truly will appreciate it

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
How do I avoid getting f by mimic? I want to do a pure run demon lord for the achievement but this is impossible.

KindredMain

Apr 18, 2022
Hi people . Hopefully someone can help me with my current dilema
I am struggling to get the full saves to work on my android device with the apk version of the game
I dont even know where the game files are kept
Hoping someone can help me out i truly will appreciate it
I don't know if this is right, but i found it like this "My Archives" -> "Android" -> "Data" -> majalis.talesofandrogyny

Decathect

Oct 18, 2017
Is this supposed to be difficult? It's really easy unless maybe i am too deep in...
Well I dont know how far you are in, but the real challenge is not so much in winning, as it is keeping both chastities at 9/100 with an ironman save for as many days. Especially, since a few patches back, they made kissing take away from purity, which hurts me on a personal level since i cant give bandit her afterglow smooch anymore :cry:.
Also, Ive been binging ER alot and wanted to meme it.

In which area can you encounter the invoker (the tanned trap)?
Play storymode and walk in a straight line.
How to beat Dark Knight?
Easy way? Invest in agility - its the best stat anyway - learn fadeaway and faint(max if possible) then go fadeaway->careful attack->faint until you break her posture, then use crushing blow while DK is on the ground and repeat. Dont get spooked when you are about to lose your own posture. Get up and keep at it.

Last edited:

gentlejade

May 27, 2017
I don't know if this is right, but i found it like this "My Archives" -> "Android" -> "Data" -> majalis.talesofandrogyny
Thanks for this reply i eventually managed to find the folder with a certain file manager but still could not find the place to put the save game file ... On my phone though the folder named com.majalis.talesofandrogyny
Seriously i do appreciate your help
Ill just try to go through the game step by step again

Reactions: KindredMain

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Thanks for this reply i eventually managed to find the folder with a certain file manager but still could not find the place to put the save game file ... On my phone though the folder named com.majalis.talesofandrogyny
Seriously i do appreciate your help
Ill just try to go through the game step by step again
The symbol with the downward arrow in an empty save slot opens a file dialogue where you can import from wherever you put your save.
an overall 50-50 switch :LOL:
I do appreciate being able to play all switchy. Too many games are either/or.

Reactions: Decathect
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes