Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
May 2022 - Tales of Androgyny v0.3.20.0

1808595_Harpy_Oral.gif

Hayo, new monthly!!!

An excellent new month for ToA in a number of ways, but first off, the new stuff!

We've added Generic Pronebone art, the animation of which is going up next weekly. We added the Wasp Anal art (too many eg!!!) as well as the Harpy Oral animation featured above, along with its variants - one of the oldest pieces of ToA art, now updated, animated, and supporting character customization! We've added new art for the new semi-character, the Mimic, along with appropriately mimic-y chests, and non-mimicy chests as well. And we've added new outfits for Hiro to wear - all nightwear themed, all very girly (and some rather revealing!)

Along with all of that we've got a new Brothel Madame x Gadgeteer (x Hiro) scenario, with pegging and licking and forced chastity and three-way anal! We've also got a new mysterious village girl encounter in story mode, along with a retired adventurer doling out advice for our fledgling hero. There's a new scene with the Armor of Anal Torment, more to come. And we added unique victory text for every enemy, rather than just a handful.

We've also updated the Town, Trudy, and Urka Talk music tracks. We're nearly done on revisions! Really excited to put in the new Urka Fight track, which just dropped today and sounds amazing.

There's also been a ton of a fixing thanks to our new testing framework and some helpful feedback from testers, including some old bugs that are now gone. Some of that involved fixing some scenes which never displayed before, so there's also a bit more content accessible in the game as a result - we added a test for that if it ever happens again, so it shouldn't be a problem in the future!

Some exciting news - we may have added another animator to the team, which should help speed up the animation rate (allowing us to, potentially, animate everything eventually!) and also hopefully improving the animation quality. We'll see how it goes!

We couldn't do it without your support! So, as usual, bon appetit.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Here are the changelogs for todays first May monthly and yesterdays fifth April weekly (the new art is in that post)!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Win64
- - -

Linux
- - -

Mac
- - -

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
He's not, but desperately wishes he is one. Dude will respond to every post that's asking questions or critiquing the game and then bitch about having to spoon-feed morons.
There are a lot of morons that come in here wishing to be spoon-fed.

99% of their questions could be solved if, before they posted something, they:
  1. read the OP, and
  2. skimmed over the last couple of pages in the thread, and
  3. used that handy-dandy search box at the top right corner of every page.
That would leave the 1% who have actual new questions to post and get swift answers - and this thread would be half its size. And people could discuss other finer points of the game/art/etc.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
...anyhoo the Redhead+Mod has been updated to 3.20.0.

TalesOfAndrogyny 2022-05-01 15-20-22.jpg TalesOfAndrogyny 2022-05-01 16-29-35.jpg TalesOfAndrogyny 2022-05-01 14-40-34.jpg TalesOfAndrogyny 2022-05-01 07-26-04.jpg

What is new with 3.20.0...

* Aditional tweaks and fixes to previously modded art
* 2D Mimic art has been modded
* Lupa BJ animation has been modded
* Minor tweaks to Hiro & Alma animations

Last edited:

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Hello, a question for the well-informed. Is there anything known about those who were supposedly working on a translation or was it something they just intended to do (I mean work on the translation, of course)?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hello, a question for the well-informed. Is there anything known about those who were supposedly working on a translation or was it something they just intended to do (I mean work on the translation, of course)?
Well as far as I know there were no more mentions about it. But the game is huge and has so much text so a full translation would take time and even more time if you're not familiar with Java or the system used here.
You could search this thread for "translation" and tag people who wanted to do it to ask them directly if they still working on it.

Reactions: Twiton

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
He's not, but desperately wishes he is one. Dude will respond to every post that's asking questions or critiquing the game and then bitch about having to spoon-feed morons.
Some intense irony in the quoted post.
There are a lot of morons that come in here wishing to be spoon-fed.

99% of their questions could be solved if, before they posted something, they:
  1. read the OP, and
  2. skimmed over the last couple of pages in the thread, and
  3. used that handy-dandy search box at the top right corner of every page.
That would leave the 1% who have actual new questions to post and get swift answers - and this thread would be half its size. And people could discuss other finer points of the game/art/etc.
Basically this. I see it in other threads, but because of the switch with java, this one has more of these questions. When the same question is answered on every page, or every other page, you usually warrant an annoyed response. Same with the critiques since they are usually whining about the main gimmick of the game, which is a feminine male getting lady dong.

• Angry
Reactions: Thickgravy49

Venitus

Sep 21, 2017
I can't play it. I try to preload,the dependencies for something is unable to load,I try to play without preload,the dependencies for something is unable to load,I try redownloading from multiple different sources,both the .exe version and just the jar by itself,still nothing.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes