smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Could be worse - have you seen the thread for Trap Quest? People treat having to install a CYOA interpreter like being asked to sacrifice their firstborn.
To be fair Trap Quest is it's own special flavor of spahgetti. It's pretty good but if you've not played anything similar it's a very rough introduction.

Reactions: Pamphlet

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
So, I was always interested in trying this game. But a few things held me back.

Firstly, how much does the game focus on gay content? I don't mind Futa, But Futa on Male is not my stuff.
Secondly, how much is the game focused on Fem dom?

I am pretty sure the game will have a good story, but a text-based game is not my stuff. So, how much CG is there?

And, finally, I see that it is in an engine that I am not familiar with. So, any ideas about the engine. Is it very troublesome from a user perspective?

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
So, I was always interested in trying this game. But a few things held me back.

Firstly, how much does the game focus on gay content? I don't mind Futa, But Futa on Male is not my stuff.
Secondly, how much is the game focused on Fem dom?

I am pretty sure the game will have a good story, but a text-based game is not my stuff. So, how much CG is there?

And, finally, I see that it is in an engine that I am not familiar with. So, any ideas about the engine. Is it very troublesome from a user perspective?
To save the regulars the headache I'll answer this time. The game is at least 90% futa on male, if you're not at least a little interested in that then I wouldn't bother. Cg there's a decent amount, still plenty of scenes without any but they're adding them bit by bit. I wouldn't consider the game hard to install or run but given the number of people who can't follow the instructions on the main page I'd say it's somewhat user unfriendly or the average user here can't handle simple instructions.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
To save the regulars the headache I'll answer this time. The game is at least 90% futa on male, if you're not at least a little interested in that then I wouldn't bother. Cg there's a decent amount, still plenty of scenes without any but they're adding them bit by bit. I wouldn't consider the game hard to install or run but given the number of people who can't follow the instructions on the main page I'd say it's somewhat user unfriendly or the average user here can't handle simple instructions.
Thank you for the quick reply.
You saved me a lot of time.
Although, I am pretty sure the game has its charm, not my type of game.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I want more spider combat / content

even though im deathly terrified of spiders this is one i want to web me down and egg me up

D=
D=

does anyone know of anymore futa monstergirl games with main focus of futa?

Edit: or even just more futa x games
ive played plenty but they dont quite hit like this one does

Reactions: Twiton and BABPEEG

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018

even though im deathly terrified of spiders this is one i want to web me down and egg me up

D=
D=

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018

D=
D=

This is a pretty old one so I bet you've played it. It's also very hardcore on rape themes but here you go https://f95zone.to/threads/wolfs-dungeon-v220313-eluku99.8930/

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

D=
D=

That depends on what you are looking for. Lewd Maze is a good one, if you like more traditional combat. Lifeplay is good if you like the sims. Just search futa/trans or futa/trans protagonist and you will find plenty.

Jan 11, 2021
Hello, a question for the well-informed. Is there anything known about those who were supposedly working on a translation or was it something they just intended to do (I mean work on the translation, of course)?
I started working on an italian translation and quickly realized that it would take months even working on it full time.
The total amount of text is around ~750000 words and it takes around an hour to translate 500 words.

That being said, this could be turned into a collaborative project using git or some other version control software and that would also make it possible to easily keep the translation up to date with each new update.

P.S: java knowledge is really not needed beyond the very basics.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes