Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
You're always here. Are you some kind of a moderator?
If Majalis paid us, I'm sure we would mod this thread.

I love this game but I don't like to play with this protagonist because he is a man, I wish the dev could let us choose the sex of the MC, I love the game but with the gay content it has it doesn't attract me to play the game if I could having a female character would play this game again, but I don't think that will ever happen but I wish this dev all the luck in the world because the game is very good but it's not for me. Sorry if it comes out a bit prejudiced but I just wanted to say that gay content doesn't attract me so sorry if I offended anyone.
Gay content? There's more Male X Futa content than Male X Male content in this game. If you played as a lady, you'd be a lesbian!
But if you wanna play as a female, the pronoun option is being polled.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You're always here. Are you some kind of a moderator?
Maybe, Maybe not. Negroidprime speaks the truth either way. A person could easily check to see if their own prejudices or biases have already been presented in this thread pretty quickly. They choose not to, rather choosing to vomit their phobia into the thread. They present themselves for this kind of response.

fran

Jun 14, 2017
Hello, I extracted the zip file and I don't get any java applications (TalesOfAndrogyny.jar, TalesOfAndrogyny.json)

Can someone help me?

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Tentacle monster girl. Why i am not surprised? :ROFLMAO: :p
SHE'S GOT:
1651351446634.png
BOOTY
1651351462407.png
TUMMY
1651351480748.png
BOOBY
1651351500435.png
MOMMY(?)

VERDICT: WOULD HUG WHILE SHE FUCKS ME WITH A TENTACLE OR LOVINGLY PUMP MY LOAD IN HER BUTT WHILE HUGGING HER 10/10 (BETTER THAN TENTACLE WITCH BECAUSE SHE HUGS ME)

Hello, I extracted the zip file and I don't get any java applications (TalesOfAndrogyny.jar, TalesOfAndrogyny.json)

Can someone help me?
Read this: https://f95zone.to/posts/6351992/
Maybe, Maybe not. Negroidprime speaks the truth either way. A person could easily check to see if their own prejudices or biases have already been presented in this thread pretty quickly. They choose not to, rather choosing to vomit their phobia into the thread. They present themselves for this kind of response.
TBH, I do get tired of people conflating Futa with Homosexuality then saying that FutaxWoman is straight in the same breath ;-;
Glad this game has a rather open/accepting fan-base. More understanding about the spectrum of sexuality and gender than most.

sandexxxxa

Mar 21, 2021
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.19.6)

View attachment 1785668

New weekly?! The elusive fifth weekly? As the prophecies foretold!
This time around we've got chests, we've got mimics, we've got chest mimics... we've got mimics with chests! We added a bit of fun to the overworld chests, including the occasional... well, I think you can figure it out. Right now, like the Dryad, this is a character that's not fully-fledged, but we probably will make them one... also like the Dryad. It's coming. Brace for it. And also consider getting a sander.
We've also updated the Trudy and Urka Talk music, fixed a few issues, and part of our new test code, we discovered a number of small scenes that had been accidentally left out, causing continuity errors, abrupt scene switching, and just a lost of content, and we've restored all of those as well.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download for this version will be tomorrow, because of the new monthly. Stay tuned <3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sheeet, draw a fat girls worse than gay content, its ok if fat 1 or 2 girls, but stupid if 25% of girls be fat.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Sheeet, draw a fat girls worse than gay content, its ok if fat 1 or 2 girls, but stupid if 25% of girls be fat.
scrubs-where-do-you-think-we-are.gif
>trying to throw shade for more chubby/plus-sized characters
>trying to throw shade at those who enjoy the MxM or WxW content
>trying to impose a supposed 'agreed-upon' limit of how many female characters can be fat (because it's somehow stupid)
>trying to sound reasonable when your entire message is just you being negative about the creator for having both a diverse range of bodytypes and sexualities for their characters
>being able to fit all of that in a single sentence

Alma, Cindy, Lura, Lupa, Mermaid and Male Ogre would like to know your location.

In all seriousness, you're not gonna get any favours from the users here or Majalis themselves for that attitude. At worst, you've just motivated them to make even more 'fat' characters.

sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
Honestly, I was kinda hoping we'd see a monstrous mimic fuck Hiro's ass with its massive tongue, but uh... mimic mommy is fine too :love:

• Love

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Everyone hyping about new content and I'm still here waiting for Urka/Mino - Dullahan/Urka - Mino/Dullahan threesome scenes.
Maj please make this happen.
Even in their initial conversations you realize mino and dully have history.

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes