BIGJOB37

Feb 15, 2018
Do you use a Translation Pack? Because of "at com.majalis.translation.TR.changeLanguage(TR.java:149)", I don't really know how to fix this error or if it even is from the translation, but you could try to turn it off.
And try to ask !
Thx. i will try to fix that.

Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

• New Character Art - Hiro Feminization
  • New Animation - Tavern Gangbang
  • New Scenario - Hiro In Girl Clothes??? (Hiro Pretends To Be A Girl)
  • New Feature - New Equipment Upgrades (Plugs)
New survey results. Sensing a theme!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Quick question, what's the difference between this "Hiro in girl clothes" and the costumes additions
It is a scenario, a complete scene, like the Gadgeteer x Madan scene last 2 updates.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

• New Character Art - Hiro Feminization
  • New Animation - Tavern Gangbang
  • New Scenario - Hiro In Girl Clothes??? (Hiro Pretends To Be A Girl)
  • New Feature - New Equipment Upgrades (Plugs)
New survey results. Sensing a theme!
I'm all about that tavern gangbang animation and plug upgrades, i'm wondering what the Hiro Feminization will entail, could it be that all art assets are going to reflect the femininity value, that would be a ton of work though so i wonder what else would it be?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Of course Hiro would have to pretend to be a girl. He usually goes around in the garb of a rugged adventurer, designed to allow free movement in battle. Have you all forgotten how offended Trudy is by having his gender questioned when he's clearly dressed as a manly warrior?

• Haha

oaoaoa_monke

Nov 18, 2020
I've read a comment somewhere about being able to access a folder called "enemies" which shows about pretty much everything though I can't find it anymore anyone know how to get to that file?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I've read a comment somewhere about being able to access a folder called "enemies" which shows about pretty much everything though I can't find it anymore anyone know how to get to that file?
Unpack the jar.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes