negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Im gonna venture a wild guess that this is the root of your problem:

View attachment 1776546

"Reading comprehension" is a lost art.
So is common sense, if i'd get a nickle for everytime someone would've used before asking a stupid question in this thread, i would've made our species into multigalactic one already.

Then again, the amount of times they've asked that have only fed my misanthropy so i would've devoted every effort and money to #bringonthenukes

Cialsec

May 18, 2018
I'm actually curious where to find the Harpy Villager as well--I know it's in story mode but.. I haven't actually found any new Harpy scenes. Maybe I'm blind and it really is that dumb simple to find. Or is the change so minor that i've overlooked it?

Mr.Hunter69

Apr 5, 2021
what is different on java and win link for download if u get 1 time Win one u could just download after it only java one right and place that that jav file in folder and rename it only am i right ? or its not good idea for update game from old patch to new >?

Reactions: Bob69

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I'm actually curious where to find the Harpy Villager as well--I know it's in story mode but.. I haven't actually found any new Harpy scenes. Maybe I'm blind and it really is that dumb simple to find. Or is the change so minor that i've overlooked it?
I'm actually pretty amazed that people cannot find something completely unmissable if you just follow the straight line that the map is, there was another dude when the evoker encounter came that was asking the same thing.

I mean seriously, how are these people still alive, i would've thought they'd already forgot how to breathe at this point?

Farofero

Dec 1, 2018
Just download Win64 and play it (or whatever OS version for your device). Easy peasy.
If you want to play the weekly updates, download the update and follow the Install guide linked from OP.
DON'T follow the bullshit about jython or downloading a new JDK/whatever.
This has been asked and answered at least once for every page on this thread.
haha I had tried this jython, I don't know if I didn't see it or if it wasn't there, but thanks.

Reactions: Count Morado

dichi-11

Aug 29, 2021
How many Java based games do you play on your machine?
What OS are you running, how are you launching the game on that OS, how much RAM, is your HD running low on freespace?
This is pretty much the only java game I run
I have 16 gigs of ram
Running Windows 11
I just click the application icon in the folder like every other game
I have over 500 gigs free space, shouldn't be an issue there
Pretty sure java is up to date

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This is pretty much the only java game I run
I have 16 gigs of ram
Running Windows 11
I just click the application icon in the folder like every other game
I have over 500 gigs free space, shouldn't be an issue there
Pretty sure java is up to date
Interesting.
Then I would go the Win x64 route, instead and see if it does the same thing.

Tche

Jul 9, 2018
Anybody else getting this error in the latest version?

Code:
Platform information
  Game version: 0.3.19.5 Patron-Only
  Java version: 11.0.12

System information
  OS name: Windows 10
  OS version: 10.0
  OS architecture: amd64

Stack trace:
com.badlogic.gdx.utils.SerializationException: Unable to convert value to required type: foreground: HARPY_FELLATIO_1 (com.majalis.asset.AssetEnum)
Serialization trace:
foreground (com.majalis.encounter.EncounterBuilder$SceneToken)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readValue(Json.java:1167)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readFields(Json.java:901)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readValue(Json.java:1073)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readValue(Json.java:966)
    at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterReaderImpl.getScriptData(EncounterReaderImpl.java:50)
    at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterReaderImpl.loadScriptData(EncounterReaderImpl.java:30)
    at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterReaderImpl.<init>(EncounterReaderImpl.java:26)
    at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.TalesOfAndrogyny.create(TalesOfAndrogyny.java:147)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Window.initializeListener(Lwjgl3Window.java:433)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Window.update(Lwjgl3Window.java:381)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.loop(Lwjgl3Application.java:143)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.<init>(Lwjgl3Application.java:116)
    at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.desktop.DesktopLauncher.main(DesktopLauncher.java:82)

Xanduks

Nov 14, 2021
Anybody else getting this error in the latest version?

Code:
Platform information
  Game version: 0.3.19.5 Patron-Only
  Java version: 11.0.12

System information
  OS name: Windows 10
  OS version: 10.0
  OS architecture: amd64

Stack trace:
com.badlogic.gdx.utils.SerializationException: Unable to convert value to required type: foreground: HARPY_FELLATIO_1 (com.majalis.asset.AssetEnum)
Serialization trace:
foreground (com.majalis.encounter.EncounterBuilder$SceneToken)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readValue(Json.java:1167)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readFields(Json.java:901)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readValue(Json.java:1073)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.utils.Json.readValue(Json.java:966)
    at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterReaderImpl.getScriptData(EncounterReaderImpl.java:50)
    at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterReaderImpl.loadScriptData(EncounterReaderImpl.java:30)
    at com.majalis.encounter.EncounterReaderImpl.<init>(EncounterReaderImpl.java:26)
    at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.TalesOfAndrogyny.create(TalesOfAndrogyny.java:147)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Window.initializeListener(Lwjgl3Window.java:433)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Window.update(Lwjgl3Window.java:381)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.loop(Lwjgl3Application.java:143)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.<init>(Lwjgl3Application.java:116)
    at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.desktop.DesktopLauncher.main(DesktopLauncher.java:82)
what version launcher you use ?
i currently using version 0.3.19.1 was okay with no problem

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
Options menu is bugged again on the Android version. This is like the third or fourth time? What gives?

Edit: It'll apparently be fixed on the next weekly update according to the itch.io bug report thread.

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
How does one make a vagina
I would rather not discuss it.
It's too hard to follow the instructions found in OP?

Also, skip that part about how to play with java and follow the first link, not the second, especially since the second one just makes a profile.json that has everything unlocked, it's not about how to play with java at all and i do not understand why it's even there to confuse people like you.

I've also made a visual aid to help you, i hope you atleast appreciate my mad paint skills.

View attachment 1776033
Now I can't remember how to install and play. Does it involve using the latest build of jre?
You start with a hole, you add lips to it and a leaking system implemented on it. :p
I sadly understand what you are saying.
Thanks....it doesn't matter how hard i try to like this game it cant give me boner..! Art is great but yeah when see girl with dick on biger that i can ever dreams for my self make me want kill my self.
Gotta start with those dong lifts, son.
So is common sense, if i'd get a nickle for everytime someone would've used before asking a stupid question in this thread, i would've made our species into multigalactic one already.

Then again, the amount of times they've asked that have only fed my misanthropy so i would've devoted every effort and money to #bringonthenukes
You could have at least put in some dosh to making these girls real.

Good to know that confusion is alive and well. Pretty soon people will be asking how to get to the character select screen.

Reactions: Count Morado

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
trying to edit my saves but i cant find .toa-data, is it normal?!
I'm presuming you're a windows user, you need to go into the appdata folder, to do that you need to windows button + r, it opens a run prompt, type %appdata% and enter, then go into the "Roaming" folder and look for "TalesOfAndrogyny" folder, there you can find the save files and profile file.

Always make backups before you do edits though, it can be pretty easy to fudge things up and the game will delete the save file that is corrupted, but if you make a backup then you can always restore that one and try again.

I dunno about IOS or android versons, but i know that you need to root your android if you want to access the save files, since you cannot do that with unrooted system, i cannot help or recommend rooting since it can cause major problems, especially if you do not know what you're doing.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Just put %APPDATA%\TalesOfAndrogyny into the address bar and press enter ..

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes