Atlan

May 18, 2018
Doubleclick on it. You need Java installed on your system.
That is what im doing, and I have Java. But it gives me two errors "Error: A JNI error has occured, please check your installation and try again." "A Java Exception has occured. "

Hmeh

Feb 27, 2019
Do you have JDK installed? If you don't grab it as well

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
That is what im doing, and I have Java. But it gives me two errors "Error: A JNI error has occured, please check your installation and try again." "A Java Exception has occured. "
Yeah I've never had any problems with running ToA Jars, this specific update is the only one that I am.
Try this.
And every update afterwards just switch out the jar.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Apparently this game's startup process has a gatekeeping quality similar to that of FromSoftware tutorial bosses.
Just playing the game is a filter it seems. Have to weed out the false lovers of Hiro luv.
Try this.
And every update afterwards just switch out the jar.
Feels as though this needs to be posted with a huge font in the op.

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.19.6)

Harpy Oral.gif

New weekly?! The elusive fifth weekly? As the prophecies foretold!
This time around we've got chests, we've got mimics, we've got chest mimics... we've got mimics with chests! We added a bit of fun to the overworld chests, including the occasional... well, I think you can figure it out. Right now, like the Dryad, this is a character that's not fully-fledged, but we probably will make them one... also like the Dryad. It's coming. Brace for it. And also consider getting a sander.
We've also updated the Trudy and Urka Talk music, fixed a few issues, and part of our new test code, we discovered a number of small scenes that had been accidentally left out, causing continuity errors, abrupt scene switching, and just a lost of content, and we've restored all of those as well.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download for this version will be tomorrow, because of the new monthly. Stay tuned <3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I love this game but I don't like to play with this protagonist because he is a man, I wish the dev could let us choose the sex of the MC, I love the game but with the gay content it has it doesn't attract me to play the game if I could having a female character would play this game again, but I don't think that will ever happen but I wish this dev all the luck in the world because the game is very good but it's not for me. Sorry if it comes out a bit prejudiced but I just wanted to say that gay content doesn't attract me so sorry if I offended anyone.

Segsignal

May 3, 2019
I could not find the harpy town encounter added to story mode last week and I haven't seen it discussed here, did anybody find it ?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I love this game but I don't like to play with this protagonist because he is a man, I wish the dev could let us choose the sex of the MC, I love the game but with the gay content it has it doesn't attract me to play the game if I could having a female character would play this game again, but I don't think that will ever happen but I wish this dev all the luck in the world because the game is very good but it's not for me. Sorry if it comes out a bit prejudiced but I just wanted to say that gay content doesn't attract me so sorry if I offended anyone.
Oh good, another one of these.

And yeah, you only "offended" me because this has been answered about a million times already and the decision is final, the MC might get different pronouns, but ultimately Hiro will have penis, Hiro will never have a vagina, i'm not actually offended talking about the genders or anything like that, it's just that there's more than 169 pages (if you have 100 responds showing) on this thread and there's way too fucking many posts doing this, even though it's already hashed out god knows how long ago.

It's a niché game for a niché demographic, not everything needs to cater to everyones needs and desires, if you do not like it, there's tons of games that do.

PS: I'm not actually offended, i'm just tired to see certain things over and over and over and over again ad infinitum / ad nauseam here, so fucking tired and i'm not the only one.
tired.jpg

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes