negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
anyone else getting a bug where you get stuck in full nelson position and you cant get out, due to the enemy not doing anything?
Have you enabled the "Smart A.I" in options? I noticed that Urka just likes to permanently hold me if i have it enabled, so it's more like "smrt artificial "intelligence"" at the moment.

Reactions: Twiton and Poop777

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.43.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
for the new fire elemental doggy scene:
- find a fire elemental on mossy expanse
- "sorry, I'm just not that into you"
- beg/lose the fight
- "... do whatever you want"
- "get on your hands and knees"

Reactions: thafutafanatic

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Bestiality? So far, I've only met monster girls.
There is... kinda. I know that through some dialogue choices, you can get fucked by the Drow Beastmistress's direcat if you lose the fight. If you run out of food, there's a random world event where a traveler will offer you some food if you "become his dog's bitch." Another food related one where you pass out and when you wake up, you find yourself face down, ass up and paw prints behind you and you've been creampied. Then I think the final bestiality scene is in the Trudy questline with the Wharg, if you're not careful and get caught by it.

BUT, I also remember that Patreon had their purge of any animal related content in lewd games, and I think Majallis change certain things like in the food events, it's not a dog/wolf that fucks you anymore but a "beastman." I haven't played TOA in a while so I can't tell you if those bestiality events are still in the game, but I know they *were* at the very least, if they're still there.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Have you enabled the "Smart A.I" in options? I noticed that Urka just likes to permanently hold me if i have it enabled, so it's more like "smrt artificial "intelligence"" at the moment.
Urka wants to cuddle. That's definitely a smart AI if I ever seen one.

• Love
Reactions: Twiton
4.40 star(s) 153 Votes