3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

trool22

Mar 9, 2020
What do I do with this file, to be able to open the save?
a fail-safe way to find out is to play the game, save when you can [in slot 7] and then find your save-file somewhere in the directory, and overwrite with the downloaded file. Then load it.

Glasspie

Feb 4, 2019
Is this game have gallery?
Yes, once you get the city you can check the gallery from your tent, the one with the flowers near it on the bottom row. However, it only shows the images from past events and none of the dialogue. It would be nice to also have the dialogue so I don't have to keep a save just before every event, but it's better than nothing.

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
Can anyone help with the chief mission. I think it's bugged and I can't enter his house or Please upload a walkthrough because I missed somethings.

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: Star__Butterfly

Star__Butterfly

May 14, 2021
Oh, I'm at the moment when the chief wanted to rape me. Rodinka ran away and doesn't want to go back there anymore. The map shows that need to go to the Chief for the quest.
How do I find this damn wizard?

Last edited:

Star__Butterfly

May 14, 2021
Oh, my God, guys! Who does not know how to pass the chief, then I could! Smog after 6 hours of searching!
Go to grandmother and buy a book from her. Read it and go boldly to the chief!!!

...I have the key now, but I can't open the house door with it. God, is this a puzzle or a quest?...
1621193142636.png

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes