3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Rodinka is a blob of cute, but I hope for some yuri in the distant future.
(And that she learns to become a bit smarter if you play her in such a way)
Just wait for her to have basic vaginal sex before wanting other fetishes lol

Reactions: Rauls

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Lackluster update once again, a shame since the artsyle is really cool

skizzter

Jul 22, 2019
Good game but it's annoying to restart and try to find the new content everytime. Would appreciate full gallery save.

Reactions: stever
May 16, 2017
Funny how the dev add things like the type of answers and never uses again. Many devs try to add useless things to impress the gameplay just to realize it will take more time to update lmao. Well i will wait one more update before playing, if this game survive until 2023.

Reactions: potatopower

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
So does this game have sex in it yet?
the tags have not changed so probably not ...........SAD !!!!!!!
according to his patreon he is making $1,200 a month ....but we only see updates twice a year if that and none of the updates have much in the way of new content ...

Last edited:

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
the tags have not changed so probably not ...........SAD !!!!!!!
according to his patreon he is making $1,200 a month ....but we only see updates twice a year if that and none of the updates have much in the way of new content ...
This is EraHunter's history repeating itself all over again then.

• Sad
Reactions: hp_surfer

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
At least that one had some hot sex in it. This one is blueballing me. Come on, pop that cherry!
Wouldn't know. I tried EraHunter, but can't really remember what content it had exactly (only that it didn't have much).
So far it's one of the very few games I ever played that was still 'in development' though.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
where is anal scene can anyone provide save game before it please
the kid shoves his finger in her butt and says impale ..........that's hardly an anal scene .........dont ride with the old man you will find the kids on the road get a finger up the butt and give a blowjob

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes