Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Scotsman1989
Yup, there's a female dwarf on the companion roster (Name: Kroti Stonesigil; Class: Theurge). Early art of her below...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's also a bunch of halfling females scattered around the starting area, so you can have fun with them if you're into size-play (they're NPCs, not joinable companions). Furries -- just like dickgirls -- are there for variety, and make up a comparatively small part of the planned encounters. You'll mostly interact with humans and fantasy humanoids like elves, dwarves, halflings, orcs, with a few exotic races thrown in the mix from time to time (furries, scalies, centaurs, monster girls, etc.).

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Scotsman1989
Yup, there's a female dwarf on the companion roster (Name: Kroti Stonesigil; Class: Theurge). Early art of her below...
There's also a bunch of halfling females scattered around the starting area, so you can have fun with them if you're into size-play (they're NPCs, not joinable companions). Furries -- just like dickgirls -- are there for variety, and make up a comparatively small part of the planned encounters. You'll mostly interact with humans and fantasy humanoids like elves, dwarves, halflings, orcs, with a few exotic races thrown in the mix from time to time (furries, scalies, centaurs, monster girls, etc.).
Guess it's the redhead huggin the MC's leg, very nice work, i love redheads, hope to see the update soon, thanks again for the info mate.

Also i hope the file will be fixed so i can transfer it to an external storage, (the problem where i have to have the file set on the desktop screen for the game to work) i'm using a crappy fusion 5 laptop so I have little memory to play about with.

Last edited:
Reactions: monk_56

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Also i hope the file will be fixed so i can transfer it to an external storage, (the problem where i have to have the file set on the desktop screen for the game to work) i'm using a crappy fusion 5 laptop so I have little memory to play about with.
Do you mean the save files, or the entire game? Because save functionality was disabled for the initial release. Apart from that, ToLLA runs on RPG Maker MV - there's no installation needed, so you should be able to move it to an external drive or a memory stick.

On an unrelated note, here's a bit of teaser art with lewds from the upcoming build...

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Do you mean the save files, or the entire game? Because save functionality was disabled for the initial release. Apart from that, ToLLA runs on RPG Maker MV - there's no installation needed, so you should be able to move it to an external drive or a memory stick.

On an unrelated note, here's a bit of teaser art with lewds from the upcoming build...
From previous posts as well as it happening to my computer, the entire game file had to be put on the desktop screen to actually even boot up, everytime i tried to play it before i did that it just showed a neverending black screen.

Also very nice with the sexy elf babes, keep it up mate

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Where can I download the updated game, if it is up to date, because since April was the last post on the forum, help?

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Where can I download the updated game, if it is up to date, because since April was the last post on the forum, help?
What you see on the first page is always the latest version of the game; every build we ever release goes public after 2 weeks (the exclusivity period is a reward to our patrons for supporting us). Yes, it's been a while since the initial launch, but we've been hard at work on the game this entire time - the next patch will bring 3-4h of content, that's how long it took us to play through everything during the latest round of testing... It probably would've been better to release smaller and more frequent updates, but we couldn't really do that since the art team had to paint the massive backdrop for the intro area with all its many buildings and environmental assets, in addition to the lewds themselves.

Last edited:

Eretain

Jan 26, 2021
Art style reminds me a bit of What A Legend, which is my favorite adult game of all time thus far. Really loved the demo!

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Well I was really excited about this until I read that Durga the orcess promo art will be a dickgirl. I love female orc bloods that drawn with such strength and power yet still feminine but alas almost always anymore they are dickgirls which just isn't for me.

Still, the art I enjoy, and it might be a small thing but I really like size of the text box. No need to keep spamming space or click to read if you read quickly.

Reactions: MilfᔕLover

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Nice game!
Cheers mate! More to come soon!

Art style reminds me a bit of What A Legend, which is my favorite adult game of all time thus far. Really loved the demo!
Thank you, that's a huge compliment! WAL has amazing art.

Well I was really excited about this until I read that Durga the orcess promo art will be a dickgirl. I love female orc bloods that drawn with such strength and power yet still feminine but alas almost always anymore they are dickgirls which just isn't for me.
Durga is a green orc, and she's a dickgirl, yes. But there's also another grey orc female companion who's 100% girl (though you pick her up a bit later into the game). I think I wrote this somewhere but I can't be arsed looking for the comment to link, so I'll just say it again - 95% of ToLLA's content is with 'regular' girls, and there'll be plenty of strong women for those who like wheyfus and amazonian chicks. The other 5% is the 'exotic' stuff like dickgirls, monster-girls, anthros, etc. The reason Durga is in so much promo art is because she was one of the first characters to be designed and painted way back during pre-production (just like Grigori, the ginger werewolf). She's not a core character, and you can leave her behind if you want.
Still, the art I enjoy, and it might be a small thing but I really like size of the text box. No need to keep spamming space or click to read if you read quickly.
I know what you mean, that's one of the things that drives me nuts with erogames and jrpgs - you gotta keep clicking to read like 1-2 sentences at a time! I wish I could say the big textbox and layout was our idea, but we really took a lot of inspiration from Western CRPGs like Baldur's Gate and Planescape: Torment that we used to play as kids. Those games influenced a lot of design decisions we made for ToLLA (6-character party, 15-slot paper doll, companion interactions, branching text responses, heavy focus on narrative/story, etc.).

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Cheers mate! More to come soon!

I know what you mean, that's one of the things that drives me nuts with erogames and jrpgs - you gotta keep clicking to read like 1-2 sentences at a time! I wish I could say the big textbox and layout was our idea, but we really took a lot of inspiration from Western CRPGs like Baldur's Gate and Planescape: Torment that we used to play as kids. Those games influenced a lot of design decisions we made for ToLLA (6-character party, 15-slot paper doll, companion interactions, branching text responses, heavy focus on narrative/story, etc.).
Okay- your team exalting PS: Torment is a huge endorsement of the Dev team's tastefulness.
Didn't realize the game was going to have a 15 slot paper-doll either- that is very sexy.

Last edited:

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
monk_56
Yeah we're huge fans of old-school RPGs. Love 'em to death!
All the info is on ToLLA's Patreon page, but nobody reads that. :LOL:

As for the item slots, itemization and character-building is one of the main things we wanted for the game. Combat is going to play a huge part in that. Half the fun of any RPG is looking for new gear and outfitting your little murderhobos! :cool:

• Wow
Reactions: monk_56

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Afaik, it is called findom and is kind of new trend where, mostly, women milk the money out of men without any kind of sexual relationship (or even some friendship). As you can imagine, that's the dream relationship for a lot of girls - you get money for almost nothing in return.
So if from MGD offers me that I could pay her for sex despite she would pay me normally for being her cumcattle, is it than findom or not?

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Darkalister
You can try, but I reckon it won't run. Main reason being the game uses custom plugins that tend to break emulators/phone-play. I'm just the writer so I don't know a lot about the technical stuff, but I recall our scripter talking about this issue earlier.

Swordsman83
Personally? Yes. But the game will have diverse body types.

Konstantinus
radohak
Findom is more along the lines of paying for the privilege of serving girls... or, you know, just tossing money at them and getting called names in return! :ROFLMAO: There'll be a couple of in-game scenes with it in the game's capital city where you run into a bunch of smug nobles and can serve their bratty girls like the lowlife commoner that you are! :LOL:

Also a huge thanks and shoutout to Limited20 for requesting a fan sig for ToLLA!
It turned out really nice; feel free to add it if you agree. Link is in the spoiler below...

1405967_Tales-of-Legendary-Lust.gif

Darkalister

Mar 20, 2019
Darkalister
You can try, but I reckon it won't run. Main reason being the game uses custom plugins that tend to break emulators/phone-play. I'm just the writer so I don't know a lot about the technical stuff, but I recall our scripter talking about this issue earlier.

Swordsman83
Personally? Yes. But the game will have diverse body types.

Konstantinus
radohak
Findom is more along the lines of paying for the privilege of serving girls... or, you know, just tossing money at them and getting called names in return! :ROFLMAO: There'll be a couple of in-game scenes with it in the game's capital city where you run into a bunch of smug nobles and can serve their bratty girls like the lowlife commoner that you are! :LOL:

Also a huge thanks and shoutout to Limited20 for requesting a fan sig for ToLLA!
It turned out really nice; feel free to add it if you agree. Link is in the spoiler below...

View attachment 1493057
Oky thanks for the reply

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes