thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Love this game since the demo came out 3 month ago and keeping my eyes for more news since then, after saw those arts that will be appear in the upcoming update it make me feel very excited
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With art quality like these it convinced me the next release will be great

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Love this game since the demo came out 3 month ago and keeping my eyes for more news since then, after saw those arts that will be appear in the upcoming update it make me feel very excited
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The artist is really amazing, you can see in every single art that all these girls are sexy as fuck...even the position that they are, you can see from the eyes, to the body, even to the position of the legs.

Reactions: thevoid089

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Man, can't wait for my 10+ monogamy playthroughs for every romancable woman.
You'll be able to romance multiple girls at the same time once we add them into the game. Or just go with one main waifu. It's up to you.

Thanks mate, hope you'll enjoy it once it's out! We've all been working our butts off (the artists especially).

The artist is really amazing, you can see in every single art that all these girls are sexy as fuck...even the position that they are, you can see from the eyes, to the body, even to the position of the legs.
I know, right? I think it's because both of the girls who paint for ToLLA have a Masters in Fine Art. You should see the crazy stuff they did in oil and charcoal back in their university days, it's wild.

The quality is top notch. Keep up the good work dev @Crimson Delight Games
Cheers mate! ;)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I know, right? I think it's because both of the girls who paint for ToLLA have a Masters in Fine Art. You should see the crazy stuff they did in oil and charcoal back in their university days, it's wild.
I have a friend that draw and paint for comics on my country so i know one or two things about it, but you can clearly see that both of the girls are really talented, is really hard to show body emotions on the drawing not everyone can do that, for example Meredith, the way that she position, her foot, her eyes, her mouth you can see her body language of how powerful and sexy she is, and someone who can do that is really hard to find.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
You'll be able to romance multiple girls at the same time once we add them into the game. Or just go with one main waifu. It's up to you.

Thanks mate, hope you'll enjoy it once it's out! We've all been working our butts off (the artists especially).

Cheers mate! ;)
so the sub femdom aspect does it afect your story too or just isolated sex scenes do women treat you differently based on your reputation prior choices ? can you go sub only i saw one of your coments that you said its a harem game but can you be i guess subservient to the women you fifht or capture ?

Reactions: Magazif

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
AlexTorch
We got super lucky to know each other IRL. We're all game nerds and have been hanging in the same circles for a long time. And all of us have been wanting to do our own RPG since forever. The girls studied anatomy for years as part of their classes in uni with live models, so they're far from prudish about lewd art. We have a team meeting about 2-3 times a month, and I always watch them sketch or paint while we're discussing other things... Most people have no clue how much work goes into every image you see in the game. It's hours and hours of effort. Especially since we don't recycle images or cut them into reusable pieces like other games do (except the final cumshot in a scene, which is just another layer on top of the image).

lakano
I wouldn't call ToLLA a 'harem game' because that's only a part of its mechanics (we're building it as a party-based, story-heavy tactical RPG), but yes, you can make your own harem by recruiting romanceable companions, and also capturing powerful/named female enemies to keep in you camp. Then you get to decide how you want to treat them, and be treated by them (maledom, femdom, romance). Most of this stuff will be added into the Party Camp with the World Map update, after the prologue Fort is finished. The story itself is linear in that there's a bunch of stuff happening (multiple crises caused by a huge war) and you have to fight against the invaders, but the order in which you tackle the quests and visit the areas is left up to you. You'll also get to choose how to handle the various problems and quests (combat, diplomacy, sex, bribes, threats, pulling rank, etc.). Many NPCs will also react to your sexual adventures, some positively and others negatively.

Reputation is a game mechanic (along with Karma, Morale, and Volition), but it tracks the rep of your entire company. On the other hand, you build the Captain's personal Maledom/Romance/Femdom scores by choosing appropriate responses in dialogue and during lewd scenes, and can then use them to try and bypass sex-themed Difficulty Checks when you run into female enemies (for example, if your Femdom score is high enough, you could use it to persuade a group of orcesses guarding a mountain pass to let your party through without a fight... in exchange for being their fucktoy for the night and getting dommed by the muscly she-orcs). Once combat is added, you'll also have the option of fully surrendering during fights, which will also trigger a femdom scene tied to that particular group of enemies (usually involving the Captain getting dommed by multiple girls, and the party losing a bit of Gold/Morale/Reputation in the process). So yes, you can play a full 100% submissive in the game, and still get things done! ;)

It all sounds complex typing it out like this, but it's actually really simple and will be working in the background without a lot of player input - just play the game, role-play the way you want to, and it'll open up the appropriate paths. Our scripter designed the whole system to be as robust and intuitive as possible. You'll always have a ton of choices to pick from.

My only regret is not being able to do monthly updates, but the art is so detailed it takes a lot of time to finish.
ToLLA_IntroFort_Headquarters.png

Last edited:

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
AlexTorch
We got super lucky to know each other IRL. We're all game nerds and have been hanging in the same circles for a long time. And all of us have been wanting to do our own RPG since forever. The girls studied anatomy for years as part of their classes in uni with live models, so they're far from prudish about lewd art. We have a team meeting about 2-3 times a month, and I always watch them sketch or paint while we're discussing other things... Most people have no clue how much work goes into every image you see in the game. It's hours and hours of effort. Especially since we don't recycle images or cut them into reusable pieces like other games do (except the final cumshot in a scene, which is just another layer on top of the image).

lakano
I wouldn't call ToLLA a 'harem game' because that's only a part of its mechanics (we're building it as a party-based, story-heavy tactical RPG), but yes, you can make your own harem by recruiting romanceable companions, and also capturing powerful/named female enemies to keep in you camp. Then you get to decide how you want to treat them, and be treated by them (maledom, femdom, romance). Most of this stuff will be added into the Party Camp with the World Map update, after the prologue Fort is finished. The story itself is linear in that there's a bunch of stuff happening (multiple crises caused by a huge war) and you have to fight against the invaders, but the order in which you tackle the quests and visit the areas is left up to you. You'll also get to choose how to handle the various problems and quests (combat, diplomacy, sex, bribes, threats, pulling rank, etc.). Many NPCs will also react to your sexual adventures, some positively and others negatively.

Reputation is a game mechanic (along with Karma, Morale, and Volition), but it tracks the rep of your entire company. On the other hand, you build the Captain's personal Maledom/Romance/Femdom scores by choosing appropriate responses in dialogue and during lewd scenes, and can then use them to try and bypass sex-themed Difficulty Checks when you run into female enemies (for example, if your Femdom score is high enough, you could use it to persuade a group of orcesses guarding a mountain pass to let your party through without a fight... in exchange for being their fucktoy for the night and getting dommed by the muscly she-orcs). Once combat is added, you'll also have the option of fully surrendering during fights, which will also trigger a femdom scene tied to that particular group of enemies (usually involving the Captain getting dommed by multiple girls, and the party losing a bit of Gold/Morale/Reputation in the process). So yes, you can play a full 100% submissive in the game, and still get things done! ;)

It all sounds complex typing it out like this, but it's actually really simple and will be working in the background without a lot of player input - just play the game, role-play the way you want to, and it'll open up the appropriate paths. Our scripter designed the whole system to be as robust and intuitive as possible. You'll always have a ton of choices to pick from.

My only regret is not being able to do monthly updates, but the art is so detailed it takes a lot of time to finish.
View attachment 1321496
that sounds ficking amazing tbh do you have a release date that is legitimatly based

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
AlexTorch
And i'm really happy that you found these amazing artists, and even more because you are living your dream. Yeah, i have absolute respect for the devs that use 3d software for their game (daz/honey/etc) but using art is really amazing and you can make the character the way that you dream, the only problem like you said is the hard work to do everything, so something that take 2 hours to make in daz for example, take a lot more to drawn, i always loved to see the process, too bad the only thing that i can draw is stick figures :KEK:. Out of curiosity, did the artists stream in any platform the drawing?

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
Is the main character the only one having sex with companions or they hook up between themselves? Or maybe you can set them up?

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
that sounds ficking amazing tbh do you have a release date that is legitimatly based
I honestly don't know - it all depends on when the art assets are finished (mostly the lewds and portraits for the current release, everything else is more or less done). We have two artists on the team, but both have 9-5 jobs so they can only work on the game in their free time and during weekends. They also had to design and paint the massive outdoor area for the Fort, which took a huge chunk of time and pushed back their schedule.

Out of curiosity, did the artists stream in any platform the drawing?
Nope. I never asked them why, but I suspect it's because of how stressful it is trying to paint while a bunch of people are looking over your shoulder. Then again it could be something else entirely... I dunno. :unsure:

Is the main character the only one having sex with companions or they hook up between themselves? Or maybe you can set them up?
The MC is the one who gets all the action. The only time partymembers might go at it together is if it's 2 females + MC in a threesome, however that's not easy to pull off because you'd need lots of influence with the women to talk them into it... Companions will banter with each other and might even flirt a bit if you're not romancing them, but that's just casual chitchat, it'll never lead to anything - mainly because we don't want to sideline the MC. The Player should feel like the hero of this story, and that extends to the lewd content as well.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
The MC is the one who gets all the action. The only time partymembers might go at it together is if it's 2 females + MC in a threesome, however that's not easy to pull off because you'd need lots of influence with the women to talk them into it... Companions will banter with each other and might even flirt a bit if you're not romancing them, but that's just casual chitchat, it'll never lead to anything - mainly because we don't want to sideline the MC. The Player should feel like the hero of this story, and that extends to the lewd content as well.
That's too bad! I understand the need for a hero to have all the girls but it somehow feels immersion breaking. I would find it entertaining hooking up various companions and seeing how it plays out!

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
That's too bad! I understand the need for a hero to have all the girls but it somehow feels immersion breaking. I would find it entertaining hooking up various companions and seeing how it plays out!
For me is the opposing, i find really immersion breaking when the mc see something that he could not see, for example, the companions fucking when he is not there, for me, if the game have some focus, being male mc of female mc, he "seeing" what others do for me is really bad unless he is there, i really like what the dev said, that he is the hero, and everything that happens is around him, that help a lot in putting yourself in the mc shoes, you see what he see and only that.

Reactions: monk_56

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I loved the preview, ESPECIALLY the dominant Meredith path and I definitely cannae wait for more.

1 question about Meredith, when asked for Maledom, Femdom or romantic switch, does choosing set the full relationship or was it just for that scene, like say if I picked femdom (though seriously I did and always will) will that choice set me on a femdom only path with her?

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Since this is a harem game, and I assume you will romance multiple ladies, if you wish to do so, can you get them to lez out with each other under your command. Threesomes too..
Also, some light BDSM, maybe?

fbx

Aug 15, 2020
Just as a side note... where is the music in the main menu from? Any source for it? Really like it.

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Apologies for not answering the latest batch of questions earlier, I was super busy with work. Finally got some free time on the weekend now...

I agree it's not very realistic, but keep in mind ToLLA is first and foremost a power fantasy. That means you're the hero, and all the girls lust after you and want to be with you. It even makes sense in-game because Captain Hale (the MC) is a famous war-veteran who's sort of a celebrity, especially up in Fort Ninevus where he lives and works as a military officer.

For me is the opposing, i find really immersion breaking when the mc see something that he could not see, for example, the companions fucking when he is not there, for me, if the game have some focus, being male mc of female mc, he "seeing" what others do for me is really bad unless he is there, i really like what the dev said, that he is the hero, and everything that happens is around him, that help a lot in putting yourself in the mc shoes, you see what he see and only that.
That was another big reason behind our decision, yes. We didn't want to side-line the MC (and the player). Stuff happens in the world that's outside your direct control and influence, but it's things like battles and political scheming and magical catastrophes - as far as the sex content is concerned, that's all about you as the MC! You might hear about something like an orgy from NPCs, but it's just mentioned in passing through dialogue, and happens off screen. Any other active or ongoing lewd content that you come across (or initiate) revolves fully around your character, and is always optional. We never force any fetishes on you.

I loved the preview, ESPECIALLY the dominant Meredith path and I definitely cannae wait for more.

1 question about Meredith, when asked for Maledom, Femdom or romantic switch, does choosing set the full relationship or was it just for that scene, like say if I picked femdom (though seriously I did and always will) will that choice set me on a femdom only path with her?
Thanks mate, glad you enjoyed the preview! ;)

Every sex scene gives you choices (maledom/femdom/romance), and lets you pick which one you want. So no, you don't get locked in. You can freely choose with each new scene, but it pays to stick to one path because there's 3 separate counters keeping score in the background - Maledom, Femdom, Romance. Then later on when you get to female NPCs who are hostile to you, if your score is high enough you'll be able to use your seduction and charm to woo them and have sex with them, instead of fighting or having to pay gold or whatever. For example, if you do lots of femdom, your Femdom counter will be very high, and you can submit to a domineering noblewoman who'll have her way with you and then reward you with hidden information and a bit of wargear. Otherwise you'd have to bribe or threaten or blackmail her to get the same rewards.

haha hope that wolf man doesnt mind too much then
Nah, he's a total bro and he always has your back! :cool:

Since this is a harem game, and I assume you will romance multiple ladies, if you wish to do so, can you get them to lez out with each other under your command. Threesomes too..
Also, some light BDSM, maybe?
You can get multiple girls to have sex together, but only with you. Like I wrote above, we don't want to sideline the MC, and that includes you watching girls getting it on without you. So if you have enough influence with multiple women in the party, then you'll be able to unlock special threesome scenes (MC + 2 female partymembers). But this is late-game stuff because you'll needs lots of influence with them that'll take a lot of time to gather, and also because the art team has to get through the individual sex scenes first. Also, yes to BDSM (there's a drowess companion you can pick up mid-game who's super into it).

Just as a side note... where is the music in the main menu from? Any source for it? Really like it.
It's my favorite track too. Punch Deck has some amazing tunes.

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Tried the game demo- it was awesome!

The whole concept and the uniqueness of the different stats ect being designed is really quite novel.
The clear communication about the trajectory and intent of the game is rather refreshing as well.

It would be cool if the combat characters weren't limited to the 5 in the screens. Wolfman and futa-orc aren't really my vibe so it'd be cool if I can swap them around for a couple of spell-casters or something ^_^.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes