Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
If there was an option to marry Meredith, leave the military, and have a loving family life in the woods I would take it in a heartbeat and not play the rest of the game.
Heh, it's nice to hear you feel that way about her. But she has a whole arc written for her that you'll have to get through before earning that perfect happy ending.

Well, "best girl" is subjective, and we never know what's coming down the line that might dethrone that one haha
This is a wise man. Listen to his words! :cool:

I do kind of entirely agree with this post, but then there'd be no game so alas we must go through the motions. It's a tough job laying pipe down on every girl you encounter but somebody has to do it. Uhh, within reason.
As Captain, it's your duty to impregnate as many women as possible! For the good of the land, of course...

Wow those previews look hot! Too bad it doesn't work on Mac yet. Look forward to giving this game a go when someone works out how to get it running.
Just a reminder/update to the Mac people:
bigmacaroni
someremove
badnboujee
lostscot
Our scripter told me you guys could check out Wine, and try running the game through it.

Last edited:

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Heh, it's nice to hear you feel that way about her. But she has a whole arc written for her that you'll have to get through before earning that perfect happy ending.

This is a wise man. Listen to his words! :cool:

As Captain, it's your duty to impregnate as many women as possible! For the good of the land, of course...

Just a reminder/update to the Mac people:
bigmacaroni
someremove
badnboujee
lostscot
Our scripter told me you guys could check out Wine, and try running the game through it.

Wow, I had actually tried using Wine on this before and it didn't work. However, this time around, I dragged the TOLLA folder (of the Windows build) to the desktop and ran the .exe using Wine 3.19 (development release) and it worked for me. Was able to play it fine!

Game is AWESOME, btw. Love the art and dirty talk dialogue, hoping there's Daddy dom stuff in upcoming updates, think it would be really good considering how good the mommy stuff with meredith was

Reactions: bigmacaroni

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
so is it a game where you can choose if you want to be dom or sub? am a sub my self so thats why am wondering :) sorry to bother you with this hope you have a good day :)

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
badnboujee
bigmacaroni
Glad you guys got it working for your Macs! We'll probably pack the Wine instructions into the next Windows build of the game, and drop the Mac version entirely for the time being (or at least until our scripter figures out what's messing with it). Did you both use Wine 3.19 - other versions don't work, it has to be that one? As for the daddy dom content, we have some planned, yes. I've got a rough outline on how to write it and what it has to cover, but feel free to spitball any ideas you think would be interesting. I can't promise they'll make it into the game, but I'm open to suggestions.

dark_dragon7
No bother at all, friend... Yes, you'll be able to choose dom or sub routes. Regular RPGs have the Good/Neutral/Evil trifecta, so we wanted to do all that, but also add an extra layer that's similar for the sex content... which is why we came up with the Dom/Romantic/Sub routes - it's a nice mirror for the Good/Neutral/Evil paths. So, yeah, you'll be able to go full sub if you want to... or full dom... or just a little bit of everything, if you like. We want there to be as few restrictions on the Player's choices as possible, so you can play the game the way you prefer! There will also be powerful female enemies you'll be able to submit to and get femdom'd by if you prefer to solve quests that way instead of fighting them - girls like bandit bosses, orcish berserkers, giantess valkyries, drow priestesses, and so on.

Trasher2018
Extract to Desktop. Rename the folder to ToLLA. Your archive tool is probably naming the game folder the same as the archive itself, which seems to be a good % of the white-screen errors.

If that doesn't work, then check out the troubleshooting post I put up on the first page.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok - its a little demo. Not much to see. There is A LOT of text. I have no problem with wordy games, but these walls of text hit critical. Hard to judge by just that one scene.

The idea is nice and it looks like there is some talent involved - will have a look again as soon as we have more than just one dialog scene to play :)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Extract to Desktop. Rename the folder to ToLLA. Your archive tool is probably naming the game folder the same as the archive itself, which seems to be a good % of the white-screen errors.

If that doesn't work, then check out the troubleshooting post I put up on the first page.
Extracting to Desktop is unnecessary, just the renaming will do... You would probably save yourself from a lot of headaches if you kept the name of the archive simple :p

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Ok - its a little demo. Not much to see. There is A LOT of text. I have no problem with wordy games, but these walls of text hit critical. Hard to judge by just that one scene.
I get your point, but I wouldn't agree that there's not much to see. There's 45-60min of content there if you take the time to read through it (more, if you replay all the CYOA paths), and 60+ hand-painted unique lewds... That's a lot more than most games' first release, especially if they're 2D. But yeah, the intro sex scene is very dense and wordy. Maybe a bit too much...

Thing is, we're building ToLLA like a series of interlinked D&D-esque modules... and that means lots of branching dialogues with NPCs, readable in-game books, storybook text adventures, written interactions and clues, etc. The game will always have lots of text, because half the immersion in any RPG is reading (especially for settings like fantasy). I get that some people might not like that, but it is what it is.

The next release will let you roam around an exterior area, so maybe you'll try the game then. ;)

You would probably save yourself from a lot of headaches if you kept the name of the archive simple
True. Next build is going out as ToLLA, no fancy characters in the archive name. Which reminds me, I need to rub some more salt into our scripter's wounds... :ROFLMAO:

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
With so many fetishes and great artwork, how could I saw no?
More to come soon! ;)

The artwork is amazing. Hope to play complete version one day, whenever it reaches it's finish line.
We're a ways from that, but there's gonna be lots of fun along the way.

just wake me up when I can be a minotaur
That's... oddly specific. Any reason why you want to play a minotaur?

Does this game have a discord?
Not yet. We simply don't have time to moderate a Discord alongside our regular jobs, game development, and other IRL obligations. We have plans to launch one at a later date, but right now we're focused on finishing the next content build for the game.

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
Not yet. We simply don't have time to moderate a Discord alongside our regular jobs, game development, and other IRL obligations. We have plans to launch one at a later date, but right now we're focused on finishing the next content build for the game.
oh ok gotcha, thats super reasonable. btw, you might have mentioned it earlier but i didn't see it; whats ur guys' turnaround time? that is, how often are you planning on putting out updates?

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
whats ur guys' turnaround time? that is, how often are you planning on putting out updates?
Ideally, once every 7-8 weeks. But it always takes longer due to how art-heavy the game is. Perfect-case scenario would be a new build every 4-5 weeks, though we'd need to significantly scale up the dev team to reach that kind of output (hopefully funds will allow us to do so in the future). The biggest bottleneck is that we all work Mon-Fri/Sat, so development of the game happens mostly on weeknights and weekends.

Reactions: bigmacaroni

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
so is it fair to expect an update by mid-June (15th or so)? since the initial build was out on april 17?
Probably not. It would've been ready by that date if all we had to produce were the quests and lewds, but we also have to build the entire background area (Fort Ninevus) where the intro takes place. We always wanted custom hand-painted zones for the game, instead of generic cut-and-paste tiles like most RPGM games tend to have... The Fort is a massive exterior with 20 buildings, each of which had to be designed and painted on its own (in addition to all the doodads like trees and rocks that fill the periphery). It's a huge amount of work, but I've seen the colored mockups and it looks amazing!

I wish we could work faster, but there's only so much time in a day... And this foundational area-work has to be done, there's just no way around it. But once it's finished it'll serve as a springboard for many of the local quests, and we can focus on stuffing it with (lewd) content until we get around 5 hours of playtime in there. It's really important for us to nail down the aesthetic and get it right, because the Fort serves as a sort of prologue/introduction to the wider world, and it'll set the tone for the rest of the game.

You can check out the rough area test (movement + camera) in the clip below...
You can also see Hale's cabin around the 1:22 mark! (the one from the intro CYOA)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Probably not. It would've been ready by that date if all we had to produce were the quests and lewds, but we also have to build the entire background area (Fort Ninevus) where the intro takes place. We always wanted custom hand-painted zones for the game, instead of generic cut-and-paste tiles like most RPGM games tend to have... The Fort is a massive exterior with 20 buildings, each of which had to be designed and painted on its own (in addition to all the doodads like trees and rocks that fill the periphery). It's a huge amount of work, but I've seen the colored mockups and it looks amazing!

I wish we could work faster, but there's only so much time in a day... And this foundational area-work has to be done, there's just no way around it. But once it's finished it'll serve as a springboard for many of the local quests, and we can focus on stuffing it with (lewd) content until we get around 5 hours of playtime in there. It's really important for us to nail down the aesthetic and get it right, because the Fort serves as a sort of prologue/introduction to the wider world, and it'll set the tone for the rest of the game.

You can check out the rough area test (movement + camera) in the clip below...
You can also see Hale's cabin around the 1:22 mark! (the one from the intro CYOA)

Ohhh nice. For some reason, I thought this would be more of a VN text based adventure with combat instances, but it's a real RPG. Background looks nice, but I really REALLY do hope you guys are making custom sprites. That jRPG style chibi hero really doesn't fit the general art direction of the game I think.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes