Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Ohhh nice. For some reason, I thought this would be more of a VN text based adventure with combat instances, but it's a real RPG. Background looks nice, but I really REALLY do hope you guys are making custom sprites. That jRPG style chibi hero really doesn't fit the general art direction of the game I think.
Yup, ToLLA's a full party-based RPG! Just look up Baldur's Gate on YouTube if you want to see what we're aiming for.

I think the chibi sprite is the default asset in the editor (don't quote me on this, I could be wrong; our scripter recorded that clip, and he handles all the tech stuff). But yeah, it's all placeholder art for now. Character sprites will come a bit later I think - we have to finish the area map first, then all the lewds and character portraits for the next build...

It's all coming along nicely, though a bit slower than we'd like because there's just such an overwhelming amount of art that needs to be painted for the game (we currently have two artists on the team). The quests for the next release are mostly finished, and I'll probably do one more polishing pass on them before starting work on Build#3 content. Writing and scripting always pulls ahead of art, but that's to be expected.

I think people will really enjoy the next release, and all the content in there.

I don't want to give any dates; just gonna say it's done when it's done!

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
I thought the exact same thing, what a shame. But the artwork is absolutely amazing.
Glad you like the art! ;)

It's not that we don't want to do animations, it's just that they take so much time to produce. Our lead artist did a few anim tests back during pre-production, and they looked good, but it takes an ungodly amount of time to paint them. So the main choice we had to make was either cutting down on graphical fidelity/quality, or going even longer between updates. Neither was acceptable to us, hence static CGs for the time being (like in the intro).

We'd love to add animations, though we'd need an additional artist to cover just that segment of the game (we already have 2 on the team). But if the project does well enough we're certainly open to expanding the dev team and retroactively adding animations to older (and newer) scenes.

Reactions: junior20000

Windfall42

May 12, 2018
As a fan of old school crpg games i am glad to see you have decided to make it a rpg game and man those fetishes you planned they are awesome (armpits man, its to find games with quality armpit content)

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Would be grateful if it had an android version, gotta wait for it, btw keep up the good work wish you the best <3
Thanks mate! Android version is planned, but later on (we're focusing on content and mechanics right now).

As a fan of old school crpg games i am glad to see you have decided to make it a rpg game and man those fetishes you planned they are awesome (armpits man, its to find games with quality armpit content)
Heh, there was actually an anon from 4chan who requested some armpit content, so I snuck it into the intro's femdom path... We'll probably do a dedicated armpit scene in the future, but it'll have to wait a bit - the artists have a ton of 'regular' stuff to work through first.

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
is there a femdom path can i play a submissive mc who submirs to the red queen ?
Yes, but that leads to a 'bad end' followed by a game over, because she's the story's main antagonist... But she has plenty of underlings and female sub-bosses and lieutenants you'll run into before meeting her, to whom you can submit and get femdom'd by without losing the game (you only lose your pride, gold, and reputation! :p).

Reactions: pabo and lakano

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Yes, but that leads to a 'bad end' followed by a game over, because she's the story's main antagonist... But she has plenty of underlings and female sub-bosses and lieutenants you'll run into before meeting her, to whom you can submit and get femdom'd by without losing the game (you only lose your pride, gold, and reputation! :p).
be a lot cooler if you had a sub path with her im pk with having a sub path with other women though i liked what i saw

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I just need to say, that a fucking lot of fetishes, and i hope that the dev will be able to put everything there.
Hey Crimson Delight Games, when we will have the new update? Man, this game look like will be awesome.

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
be a lot cooler if you had a sub path with her im pk with having a sub path with other women though i liked what i saw
Don't worry, there's plenty of femdom planned for the game. It's one of the 3 main paths after all (Maledom/Femdom/Romance).

Need more pregnancy!
You'll get to knock up a few girls along the way, then meet them later on. But that's once you get to the game's main city - right now we're working on the intro Fort and surrounding countryside. But I think we have a preggo sex scene in the Fort as well IIRC, it's just not in the current build.

That start is amazing, thanks for sharing.
Glad you liked it! (y)

I just need to say, that a fucking lot of fetishes, and i hope that the dev will be able to put everything there.
Hey @Crimson Delight Games, when we will have the new update? Man, this game look like will be awesome.
Fetishes are tied to people and situations, they'll come up as you interact with NPCs and travel. They're more of a guideline for us to make the sex scenes as interesting and diverse as possible (we never planned to cram them all into a single area at the start). As for the next update, it's out once the lewds are finished (there's a bunch of them in each build). I don't want to give any specific date because the artists will strangle me! :p
You can check out new art in the discussion thread here: https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of...-development-thread.67586/page-2#post-6149302
I post lewds there from time to time (I don't want to spam this thread too much).

I totally agree man especially the orc mommy
Bad news: the green one from the promo art? well, that orc mommy has a dick! :LOL:
Good news: there's other orc mommies you'll be able to knock up once you get to the orc fortress (in fact, they'll pay you to breed them!).

Just a quick note to everyone:
I don't mind answering questions here, but I'd like to keep this thread for released content and game builds. The discussion & development thread (https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of...ht-games-discussion-development-thread.67586/) should be used for questions, suggestions, and so on. You guys can post here if you want, it's not a big deal, but I'd rather it's done in the other thread so we can keep this one for released content and build feedback.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Fetishes are tied to people and situations, they'll come up as you interact with NPCs and travel. They're more of a guideline for us to make the sex scenes as interesting and diverse as possible (we never planned to cram them all into a single area at the start). As for the next update, it's out once the lewds are finished (there's a bunch of them in each build). I don't want to give any specific date because the artists will strangle me! :p
You can check out new art in the discussion thread here: https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of...-development-thread.67586/page-2#post-6149302
I post lewds there from time to time (I don't want to spam this thread too much).
You are saying that you will interact and travel, that mean that some of the characters (for example meredith) will not follow the mc, and if you wanna have some love time with her you need to find her? Also, the mc will have a "main base"? Since you have talked in the fetishes about breeding with sapient non-humans, or is just go to their town (since you talked about the orcs paying you) and breed with them there? I prefer to ask this questions here, because if someone will download the game, and have a question, they could use the good and old search function to see is someone already asked this, if you don't mind.

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
You are saying that you will interact and travel, that mean that some of the characters (for example meredith) will not follow the mc, and if you wanna have some love time with her you need to find her?
No no, Meredith is a companion character - she'll stay in your party for as long as you want (she only leaves permanently if you kick her out). Meredith is your guide in the intro section of the game (Fort Ninevus), so you can't remove her during the prologue, but she can be kicked out once you leave the Fort. You'll meet other companions you can recruit as you travel the world and visit different locations. Your active party (MC + 5 others) is who you see on the screen while exploring an area or fighting a battle, while the rest of your crew chill out in the background until you need them. You can talk to all of them (and unlock their romances/sex-scenes) in the party camp that'll become available after you leave the Fort and open the World Map. Basically like in any other party-based RPG.

Also, the mc will have a "main base"? Since you have talked in the fetishes about breeding with sapient non-humans, or is just go to their town (since you talked about the orcs paying you) and breed with them there?
Yes, you'll get your own base later on (a castle you'll liberate and use as your HQ for the war), but that's around the mid-game point. It's where you'll keep your harem of captured enemy commanders. These are mostly high-positioned females like bandit queens, drow priestess, orcish matriarchs, and so on... The story takes you to many hostile locations that you'll infiltrate with your party, because the places are simply too large to attack head-on (like bandit camps, orc forts, a drow city). Inside you'll be able to explore, loot, talk, fight in small skirmishes, and open sex scenes with the locals (ex: the female orcs in their citadel will pay you to have sex with them in the breeding pits, because they find human males irresistible). Again, just like in a regular RPG, but with sex content on top of all the other stuff.

I prefer to ask this questions here, because if someone will download the game, and have a question, they could use the good and old search function to see is someone already asked this, if you don't mind.
No worries, post wherever you like.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
No no, Meredith is a companion character - she'll stay in your party for as long as you want (she only leaves permanently if you kick her out). Meredith is your guide in the intro section of the game (Fort Ninevus), so you can't remove her during the prologue, but she can be kicked out once you leave the Fort. You'll meet other companions you can recruit as you travel the world and visit different locations. Your active party (MC + 5 others) is who you see on the screen while exploring an area or fighting a battle, while the rest of your crew chill out in the background until you need them. You can talk to all of them (and unlock their romances/sex-scenes) in the party camp that'll become available after you leave the Fort and open the World Map. Basically like in any other party-based RPG.

Yes, you'll get your own base later on (a castle you'll liberate and use as your HQ for the war), but that's around the mid-game point. It's where you'll keep your harem of captured enemy commanders. These are mostly high-positioned females like bandit queens, drow priestess, orcish matriarchs, and so on... The story takes you to many hostile locations that you'll infiltrate with your party, because the places are simply too large to attack head-on (like bandit camps, orc forts, a drow city). Inside you'll be able to explore, loot, talk, fight in small skirmishes, and open sex scenes with the locals (ex: the female orcs in their citadel will pay you to have sex with them in the breeding pits, because they find human males irresistible). Again, just like in a regular RPG, but with sex content on top of all the other stuff.

No worries, post wherever you like.
I believe that i will never be able to kick out Meredith, for me she will be the mc wife (or at least one of), i really hope that you are able to do all this, because if you are, this game will be a fucking legend to be remembered, best luck with everything dev. And tell the artist that his art is fucking amazing and i love the details (for example the painted nails)

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes