Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
I am hoping that you guys will take steps to ensure that the game becomes more stable with every release. Since people won't like it if the game comes with a list of do's and don'ts attached.
We'll do our best. The funny part is that we can't reproduce these crashes on our machines! Even our test laptop which is 3 years old at this point runs ToLLA in 55+ FPS without a hitch. I don't even remember the last time it's crashed while playing normally, it only starts giving blank textboxes if we go out of our way to mess with it (like alt-tabbing constantly, or entering/exiting fullscreen mode rapidly).
I mean, the man is a mountain of muscle. That body is suitable for cleaving heads off torsos, not climbing towers like he's Ezio from Assassin's Creed.
Haha, true! But once character generation is added -- and we link up the Fort Ninevus map to the intro area -- you'll be able to use Strength/Dexterity/Intellect to pass a climbing difficulty check... and if you succeed, the Captain will climb the tower and get into the Fort! But right now it's an auto-fail since the content isn't there yet. Which is why Meredith warns you. We're not total dicks to our players! :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, with such a look tank build is canon, in my opinion)
You'll be able to play and build him any way you like, but the 'canon' build/theme for him is romantic soldier wielding a 2H greatsword and wearing full-plate mail. Tho later we'll add power armors and chained weapons to the game as well (you can even see a couple in the loot popups if you look carefully enough).

Hello! I live in a country where 'cannon pictures' means amazing. It's such jargon.
Ah, got it! Thanks for the info! ;)

just to clarify, there's only one lewd scene so far, right? the (very good) meredith scene with multiple paths?
Correct.
any estimate on when we might get additional lewd scenes?
With the full release of Build#2, once we're done with testing and bugfixing (we're still getting e-mails from our patrons, and many of you here are posting feedback as well). But all the art is finished, you can view some of the teasers here:

The game is constantly freezing mid game when playing on a 244hz monitor it seems to work alright on a 144hz monitor except for the crashes
Well, RPG Maker MV isn't the newest toolset, so I'm not sure a 244hz monitor is even supported. As for the crashes, have you looked at the list above that I posted? Maybe one of those suggestions will help you - give it a read! :)

gyandev

Oct 10, 2020
can anyone tell me what im supposed to do after talking to the guys at the fort the first time?
i have interacted with all the footprint icons, and done all the side quests but when i go back to the fort i can only "turn around, leave for now"

rulfonastero

May 30, 2019
Every time I see a beautiful game where the main character is a man, I say to myself "why is he not a monster" hahaha. I love it when the main character is a Freak or a Monster, but the artists there don't know how to draw so beautifully)) It's a pity. Probably due to the fact that this is not a mass genre, but for amateurs :devilish:

But if in this game it will be possible to play the role of a bastard, a scoundrel. That's great, I love being a bastard in these games :devilish:

Last edited:

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
apologize in advance as i assume this has been posted before but i can't be arsed to search the thread.

there's a bug where all non-choice text dialogue becomes invisible.

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
can anyone tell me what im supposed to do after talking to the guys at the fort the first time?
i have interacted with all the footprint icons, and done all the side quests but when i go back to the fort i can only "turn around, leave for now"
You need collect 100 resource nodes, but for noq this is the end of current main quest... After that you will be throwing in main menu and lost all progress without saving option

Reactions: gyandev

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Gather 100 resource nodes, then hand them in (game ends at this point).

But if in this game it will be possible to play the role of a bastard, a scoundrel.
Sometimes it's fun being the bad guy! ;)

You may have pressed the shift key. This key hides and reveals text.
Good call, I totally forgot about that! Thanks for the reminder! (y)
I'll add it to the list above...

rulfonastero

May 30, 2019
Crimson Delight Games
Sincerely ;)
Yes, it would be more convenient for everyone, so that when you click on the shift, the text and frames are removed, and only one picture remains on the screen. And then the text is removed, but the frame remains. And where dialogue choices are given, that text is not removed.

hathios

May 20, 2017
Then I will wait until further progress so I can open the menu and check for the items I picked up.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
If I would be you, I would immediately add the save option. I played it twice, in the first playthrough I died because I tried to climb over the tower. Okay, I am not surprised that I ended up like that, so I began again (enjoyed a new scene) and progressed and game crashed. Closed game and didn't open again.

Otherwise, the art is god-tier and I do not want to reduce points for the game just for not being able to save.
I could not agree more, the same thing happened to me, after reading all the dialogues for a long time, the game closed without any explanation, I have the habit of saving because I know that the games are in development, but here I couldn't do any of that, after it exited twice, I didn't want to start again without a way to save, otherwise the game is amazing.

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Then I will wait until further progress so I can open the menu and check for the items I picked up.
No worries, next release will bring more lewd content, so it'll be a good time to jump back into the game! (y)

I could not agree more, the same thing happened to me, after reading all the dialogues for a long time, the game closed without any explanation, I have the habit of saving because I know that the games are in development, but here I couldn't do any of that, after it exited twice, I didn't want to start again without a way to save, otherwise the game is amazing.
Sorry it crashed on you, we honest to god can't seem to replicate these errors. It could really be a driver issue or something. I've updated the latest Readme.txt that comes packed with the game, it now has all the info from a couple posts above to help players avoid crashes and most of the blank textbox issue. So just give that a read when the next release goes public and you get back into the game! ;)

the demo sucked
You're not giving us much to go on. Maybe if you'd explain what you didn't like, we could try and tweak it for the next update.

Reactions: Triple OG

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
right now a big problem is there is too much to do at the very start of the game, and it is very overwhelming, this is not a good feature and it probably lose your more customer than you gain.

reduce the activities at the very start, like introduce the crisis after your first mission would be much helpful

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You're not giving us much to go on. Maybe if you'd explain what you didn't like, we could try and tweak it for the next update.
I will be complete honest, i was a little (a lot) lost on the main map...i have no idea where to go, what to do, if you pick every single thing (i'm a loot whore) will help in anything, there is too much information throw at us too fast, maybe slowing down a little can be better, for example, the mining/hunting/foraging only appear when we need it (or there is a small tutorial saying about it), you leaving the text focused part to one place where there is a lot of different icons can be a little difficult, also one great thing that can help a lot is a quest log, where to go, what you need to do, and maybe some kind of "enciclopedia" where is show what every different icon do, differences between red/green/purple text, etc, what different bonus (strenght, dexterity, intellect) do, also the classes (crusader, soldier, mercenary, etc).
The great part of the game for me is that i really loved the chemistry between the mc and meredith, i really liked the mc, the map is somenthing complete new, it remind me a lof of baldur's gate, also the art is really amazing. Overall everything is really good, but learn everything at first is really hard.

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
wei270
No idea, but at least 30 hours of content and exploration... probably more.

hathios
Soon™ :cool:

AlexTorch
Meredith tells you to go enter the Fort, that's the main quest... or to look around and see what you can find. It's a sandbox, you're supposed to not know what to do and what to expect (and most of the side content is optional anyway). Though you do have a point about a Quest Journal - we'll be adding that, but as with everything else it's lower on that priority list than things like lewds. We're a small team and we work on the game part-time after our IRL jobs, there's only so much we can do in any given time frame. But saving will be coming in the next update!

P.S./EDIT: ToLLA is currently
So if anyone wants to grab it, now's a good time! (all future updates are free)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes