Cormac

May 18, 2017
My game crashes after some time, after some conversations or even walking through the map

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
My game crashes after some time, after some conversations or even walking through the map
GAME CRASHES & TEXT-BOX ERRORS/BLANKS
Try working through the list below if you're experiencing problems running the game...
  • first, the custom font has to be installed, otherwise things get messed up!
  • the game has to be played in fullscreen mode, you should not play it windowed!
  • alt-tabbing causes all sorts of issues, and is probably behind most of the crashes/glitches
  • if you see blank boxes with no text, then just press SHIFT again to restore it! (it toggles text ON/OFF)
  • if you're on a laptop, make sure your primary graphics card is running the game, not the integrated one!
  • make sure your primary display drivers are up to date, and that you have all the latest libraries
  • you should be running the game from your desktop, from the original folder (do not rename it!)
  • you shouldn't have any non-latin characters/symbols in the game's filepath, nor javascript identifiers (ex: $)
  • Windows Defender and other anti-virus programs are known to work in the background and sometimes interfere
  • you could have an older or faulty version of OpenGL, so downloading a valid version from the net may help
  • try running the game as Admin... in fact, you shouldn't be running it from guest/unauthorized accounts!
  • there's a known issue with MV and double monitors, so switch to a single-monitor setup while playing
  • temporarily set your language to English in Windows... don't give your MC a crazy name (ex: $#Fuxx00rMan!)
  • close any internet browsers running in the background, and temporarily disable your anti-virus auto updates
  • if all else fails, add an exclusion for the game to Windows DEP (Google it, it looks complicated but it's not)

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
we can't see our stats at the moment right, and exp does nothing either?
Yeah, the game's pretty much a visual novel right now... but with the ability to walk around between conversations and events. We'll add combat and inventory management once we've put in a couple more maps and additional story/lewd content. Everything needs art, and we have to prioritize the critical stuff first.

HornyPatty

Jun 19, 2019
I suggest changing the name of the game (taking into account the development stages)
to Drunk Groundhog Day / The morning starts not with coffee, but with Meredith / The morning is never good - Meredith helps :)

I don't know if I conveyed the idea correctly - English is not my native language, but I hope for the best)

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I just started the game and it's going really well. It's great that you give femdom maledom romance options in sex scenes. I love when devs gives us the choices like these. And I loved the detailed writing.

Last edited:

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
wei270
Everything that's in the game matters, else it wouldn't be there. But you can't make use of things tied to combat/inventory/leveling right now because those systems haven't been implemented yet.

HornyPatty
Pretty much sums it up! :ROFLMAO:

Byczer
The rest of your message got cut off. :p

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
wei270
Everything that's in the game matters, else it wouldn't be there. But you can't make use of things tied to combat/inventory/leveling right now because those systems haven't been implemented yet.

HornyPatty
Pretty much sums it up! :ROFLMAO:

Byczer
The rest of your message got cut off. :p
oh lol. I haven't finished the game yet but I was going to say the only missing save file so far

edit:the game sometimes crashes idk why. I need to save so I'll wait

Last edited:

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
how do we save ?
Does we have quest log ?
Any interface or menu ?
Because i'm just at lost here
If you took the time to read in-game or even the previous posts in this thread, you would have known that none of those things are available right now. Saving will come in the next update while the others will be added as the art gets done.

Last edited:

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
i really like how the setting of this game and what you are trying to do, i am really looking forward to solving those world crisis in your game.

However the game in this current version is very limiting with out the ability to save and have to go though long dialogues, means it is hard to get to anywhere in this game at the moment.

also the item system seem like a cluster fuck, i hope you can sort it out somehow lol.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
If you took the time to read in-game or even the previous posts in this thread, you would have known that none of those things are available right now. Saving will come in the next update while the others will be added as the art gets done.
Well thanks for the answer. And no I dudn t had time to read in game or all the posts below that why I ask and what s a forum is for

cr0sswise

Jul 26, 2021
Well thanks for the answer. And no I dudn t had time to read in game or all the posts below that why I ask and what s a forum is for
Literally the post above your question answers your question about saves.
Surely a forum is not for spamming already answered questions, is it?

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I take an issue that it's a massive info dump and the immediate sandbox with no direction and a massive number of clickable icons. Don't know if I did 100% of content or 10% either because I got no clue where to go after I visited every character? that I know

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes