2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Thank you for saving my time, i thought about giving this game a try, as description is suggesting that you can go either ntr or harem route, but i guess its just your usual harem with ntr of characters who noone gives a fuck about
As far as I know they are basically voyeur scenes (I think even in some the MC will be able to participate, but I'm not sure) with side girls (no-LIs, in the words of the Dev) with whom the MC has no relationship. With the real LIs the only one who will have a romantic relationship and sex is the MC. So the game hasn't netorare or netorase.

Anyway, after restarting the game I got several error screens, so for now the game has been unplayable. I'm going to try downloading it again to see if it was a one-time problem or something recurring.

kortanar

May 6, 2017
if the sex scenes that the MC isn't participating in aren't with the love interests, then it's not NTR, and the tag should just be removed. pretty simple fix to stop more stupid arguments between "dur hur NTR trash" and "dur hur ntr best".

Reactions: Ákos dscda

pisser

Dec 24, 2018
sry guys but i dont know how to continue after aunt has visited with dad and dont seem to progress at all cuz i dont know were to go
thx for help in advance

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
WHY WHY WHY , why are all the DXD Based games SHIT? I tried two others and after reading what was posted the last 10 pages, I want to burst out crying. Does the Dev's of these games not have even a bit of passion for the idea behind its IE Highschool DXD. If you don't even know much about the idea behind it, you start to be writing shit like this!
Will still DL it and see maybe even with all the errors ALL the people that posted were wrong and there is something somewhere good in the game. I hope to be wrong.
Another thing, using DXD idea for a magic school? Are you just trying to pull the fan base and hope for the best? Has somebody finished the game? Or rather had the guts to try it as I see that there is no MOD or WT even for it as well.
DXD Fan

Reactions: harem.king

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
Really wish that there was a half ok DXD based game so I could add it to my Sig. This would really make me learn how to create renders and learn the coding to create my own games just not to see half ideas lie this. Sorry Livia it is not pointing to you as a person just in general to ALL developers that start with a good idea and then loose the plot or will to do it properly. Thats why there are only a small group or really good, or great gamer Dev I follow and love as they take the time to do it right, Hell I have waited a year for an update with a smile on my face, wish I could support all of them financially as well to show my thanks that way. BUT RW doesn't always work out that way. But I still show my love where and how I can even if it is just with a review.

Last edited:
Reactions: Livia_isButterfly

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Really wish that there was a half ok DXD based game so I could add it to my Sig. This would really make me learn how to create renders and learn the coding to create my own games just not to see half ideas lie this. Sorry Livia it is not pointing to you as a person just in general to ALL developers that start with a good idea and then loose the plot or will to do it properly. Thats why there are only a small group or really good, or great gamer Dev I follow and love as they take the time to do it right, Hell I have waited a year for an update with a smile on my face, wish I could support all of them financially as well to show my thanks that way. BUT RW doesn't always work out that way. But I still show my love where and how I can even if it is just with a review.
We deeply value your passion for DxD, and we want to assure you that the creator of this visual novel is also a dedicated fan. Although we faced some limitations and constraints, we strived to deliver a compelling story that incorporates elements of DxD while offering a unique experience. While it may not be a perfect replica of the anime, we poured our hearts into creating an enjoyable and engaging adventure for players to enjoy.

Our team is committed to continuously improving and refining the game, and your feedback is crucial to our growth. We understand that there are outstanding developers in the gaming community who have mastered their craft, and we aspire to reach that level with our dedication and hard work.

We are grateful for your support, even through reviews and feedback, as it encourages us to keep moving forward. Your encouragement means a lot to us, and we hope to earn your support in our future official releases. Thank you for being part of the Tales of Magic School journey, and we'll strive to make it a memorable one! Warmest regards from the Tales of Magic School development team.

Reactions: Spreeth

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
We deeply value your passion for DxD, and we want to assure you that the creator of this visual novel is also a dedicated fan. Although we faced some limitations and constraints, we strived to deliver a compelling story that incorporates elements of DxD while offering a unique experience. While it may not be a perfect replica of the anime, we poured our hearts into creating an enjoyable and engaging adventure for players to enjoy.

Our team is committed to continuously improving and refining the game, and your feedback is crucial to our growth. We understand that there are outstanding developers in the gaming community who have mastered their craft, and we aspire to reach that level with our dedication and hard work.

We are grateful for your support, even through reviews and feedback, as it encourages us to keep moving forward. Your encouragement means a lot to us, and we hope to earn your support in our future official releases. Thank you for being part of the Tales of Magic School journey, and we'll strive to make it a memorable one! Warmest regards from the Tales of Magic School development team.
Thanks Livia,

Like I said, I will still try the game and hopefully there are not as many errors as they say and a WT is not needed, will give feedback on it when finished as well. And sorry if it sounds like I am just ditching your game before even playing or trying to play it, but like you said as the passion for DXD with its followers are there since the first time when our Booby Dragon "died" till where he eventually declares his love and waiting with big hearts that they would wake up and carry on the Anime.

Lilshon18

Dec 1, 2017
I have no idea what to do for this game. Needs a walkthrough pretty bad. Just keep going through days, going to school and talking to mom and making no visible progress.

Reactions: csum

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Android port fixed - We would like to announce that the Android port is now fully functional and will be included in the next public update. Along with the Android version, we will also bring remakes of some scenes for a better storytelling context, new interactions, and for more information, don't forget to visit the creator's page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Without a guide or walkthrough, the game got boring quick
We apologize for that, this is just a version for introduction and testing for the public. Soon, we will be releasing a version with much more content, and we hope you can join us. Thank you for your feedback.

Development team of Tales of Magic School.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Exciting News - A new version will be available tomorrow for Patreon supporters! This update includes the continuation of the main storyline, new interactions with characters based on their individual growth, reworking of some existing scenes, and a functional Android version. We have also addressed known bugs in this release.

Please note that this is not the official version.

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
Exciting News - A new version will be available tomorrow for Patreon supporters! This update includes the continuation of the main storyline, new interactions with characters based on their individual growth, reworking of some existing scenes, and a functional Android version. We have also addressed known bugs in this release.

Please note that this is not the official version.
Hay Livia, would it have a WT with or an indicator or something via the phone maybe on what you supposed to do? Have the issue about not knowing whats in the room/door you are about to click on or must you still go in the room to learn what it is?

ffotu

Mar 13, 2021
Android port fixed
for me, android version doesn't let me progress through name entry. onscreen keyboard pops up, but inputs don't seem to go into textbox, instead triggering normal renpy commands: typing h hides, a gives some sort of config, v starts self voice whatever that is. Can't progress with empty name field either.

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
I got the same the first time via PC, have to click on the area of the name and when you done click on the yes mark dont use enter , it doesnt work. Not sure if it will work for And. But worth the try to play only on day 2 night but 1000% better than any other DXD game here so far BUT WITH A BIG TWIST

Last edited:
Reactions: Livia_isButterfly
2.00 star(s) 6 Votes