2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
At 6 PM, we will be bringing another update directly to Patreon with fixes for all known bugs and errors, reworking of some scenes and dialogues, new interactions, new scenes for the main storyline, Android port corrections, and more. Soon, we will release a public version with all these exciting additions. Thank you for your comments and feedback; they are crucial for the continuation of our project.

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
Thanks Livia,

Like I said, I will still try the game and hopefully there are not as many errors as they say and a WT is not needed, will give feedback on it when finished as well. And sorry if it sounds like I am just ditching your game before even playing or trying to play it, but like you said as the passion for DXD with its followers are there since the first time when our Booby Dragon "died" till where he eventually declares his love and waiting with big hearts that they would wake up and carry on the Anime.
OK , I take back everything I said before this is a stunning Game with great potential and lots of little extras making it really funny so far. Finished it for now and really hope that there would be more

Reactions: Livia_isButterfly

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm giving this a shot despite the iffy comments that have been posted but from what I've seen everything aside from one scene so far with Irina has been avoidable but it wasn't really sexual so it didn't bother me much so that's good. I really think you should add an option to disable the constant asking if you want to save. If I wanted to save, I would. It's a simple right click. The sandbox also needs some work. Portraits or new scene icons, something to make it less of a random click fest.

Edit: I also just found a bug in the sandbox. If you try to travel to the club from the mall in the evening this happens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit 2: Also Sunday afternoon says "forenoon".

screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Thank you for your comment. I've been quite busy with some updates and fixing bugs, which caused a delay in releasing an update for the Patreon due to many upcoming things. I agree that the constant message to save can be annoying, so I removed it and added a save button to the phone. Additionally, I'm trying to introduce a screen to help players know their next steps without compromising the exploration aspect. I'm currently compiling version 0.9.130 for the Patreon, and soon, at the beginning of the month, I'll release a public update. I appreciate all the feedback and hope you'll stay with us for the new updates.

• Love
Reactions: Spreeth

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Okay, the more I play this the more I question the need for a sandbox at all. I'm not one of the sandbox haters but this is 99.99% empty. There is never anyone anywhere in this game. I've spent the last real life hour clicking around and hoping something happens. The game has consisted of going to one class in the morning and hanging out with three dudes at the mall. I've spent more bro time than I have with any female character and that's not what I'm looking for in a game like this.

Maybe I have done everything? I'd have no way of knowing if that were the case because there is zero information in this game. The last scene I saw was with a character I have never met before telling me I should stop peeping on her in the changing room and bathroom. It's news to me but she has also apparently done a dance for me at some point in the past. This still needs a lot of work overall. I think I've seen six scenes and that seems very low for this version number and file size.

Livia_isButterfly, instead of having arbitrary schedules listed in the character screen maybe you should put some hints there so the player at least some idea of what they are actually supposed to be doing.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Yes, this is the point that is giving me the most trouble. I have plenty of material to release and fill in the empty gaps of the game, but I still lack time as I can't develop full-time. As for the "sandbox" tag, I discarded it a long time ago, but they haven't removed it yet.

I'm also finalizing a screen to help the player, and in the next update, there will be events with Lucy, Alice, Suzanne, Sumire, and Natsuki.

• Thinking Face
  • Love
Reactions: Spreeth and Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yes, this is the point that is giving me the most trouble. I have plenty of material to release and fill in the empty gaps of the game, but I still lack time as I can't develop full-time. As for the "sandbox" tag, I discarded it a long time ago, but they haven't removed it yet.

I'm also finalizing a screen to help the player, and in the next update, there will be events with Lucy, Alice, Suzanne, Sumire, and Natsuki.
So is this going to be a VN going forward? If that's the case then what's the point of the new info screen. The sandbox is still very much there for it being discarded a long time ago. Barren as it is.

I'm not sure of who those girls are because quite honestly I haven't seen them enough to remember who they are. Their names aren't even listed in the phone, just a portrait. I have four girls in the phone not including the mom. Have I met everyone? If so why is there so much more content with the males over the females? I've had like one scene with most of the girls. Is that all there is, or am I just completely missing how to actually move forward with the game?

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
"Sorry for the misunderstanding in my words, and I truly find it frustrating that a game with the theme of a harem doesn't have the majority of scenes with the girls. Versions 0.9.95 and earlier were more like a way to test the mechanics and how the game would work, but with the update 0.9.130, I'm bringing more depth to the interactions between the characters and their respective storylines. As for the sandbox aspect, it will be almost non-existent in the game and will be used more for interactivities, so I haven't completely discarded it. Also, the names of the characters are now available in the new version."

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So to clarify, at 0.9 and a gig and a half all of the girl's content is little more than an introduction? That seems very strange to me. Not to sound rude but does that mean the last year give or take has just been "testing" with no real content to speak of?

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
"Sorry for the misunderstanding in my words, and I truly find it frustrating that a game with the theme of a harem doesn't have the majority of scenes with the girls. Versions 0.9.95 and earlier were more like a way to test the mechanics and how the game would work, but with the update 0.9.130, I'm bringing more depth to the interactions between the characters and their respective storylines. As for the sandbox aspect, it will be almost non-existent in the game and will be used more for interactivities, so I haven't completely discarded it. Also, the names of the characters are now available in the new version."
Skeltom, just a question, well 2.
1. Have you played any of the other DXD type games/VNs here yet?
2. Do you know DXD?

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
When Livia started this it was said that its the first try at creating a game/VN. And if you would go look I added my own little bit of input as others has tried and totally failed to try to bring something new while still trying to hold DXD. I think Livia is on the right track. Given feedback on what is not working and what is, updates can be made. I said as well that I would try the game and then give feedback. I did for a first game/VN it is getting there well done for Renders years better than the others and a story that is DXD and some more. I can not create like this, wish I could. I can only enjoy what others try and give honest feedback. Good or bad.
Not to sound rude but as they say, when you walked a mile in somebody else's shoes then you would know what it takes.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Actually, since the first version, I had the intention of making a completely different game, as I mentioned before, but I ended up losing all the material due to some issues. So, I had to remodulate the entire code to create something that fit better with the story of the game. This initially left me a bit lost because changing the synchronization of scenes from one code to another was quite laborious. However, in this version, there are fixed events (daily) and events that occur based on the progression of the story (special events). The tests I mentioned refer to how you, the players, would find the gameplay, but due to the game's broad scope, many things are left empty due to the lack of interactions with more characters. However, in the next update, I will be addressing this issue.

Regarding the size of the game, the images are currently in a very aggressive format, but I will adjust them to a lighter format. I haven't done it yet because some images need to be edited first, and only then can I convert them to avoid losing quality. There's still a lot to work on and bring to the game, but I can't do everything at once.

Reactions: Spreeth

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Skeltom, just a question, well 2.
1. Have you played any of the other DXD type games/VNs here yet?
2. Do you know DXD?
I've watched it sparsely but never really got into it myself. Never read any of the literature though. Also it seems like just because a game is anime in a school setting people say "Oh, it's DXD like huh?" so it's hard to answer that. The series doesn't own the genre. :) But I likely have. Can't say for how long because a lot of them have pervy teen protags that put me off but at least this MC doesn't always want to stick his dick into something.

Also I think you quoted the wrong comment if your asking me. But why do you ask?

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
Wanted to reply to Livia's, when I saw yours and it went off track, sorry it was confusing to you. It makes more sense now, as you just see a game/ VN as others sees more.
If you have tried any of the others (I have found 2 so far) you would agree that this one is better, more planned and way better renders. I do not play anything smaller than 500mb as it is normally crap or too short or badly done. Not sure if you are into the smaller ones. Pity you do not know more about DXD would have helped you understand the "pervy teen protags" more and where they fit in.

But to each his own, that's why there are other games and new ones daily that you can go try as well.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Wanted to reply to Livia's, when I saw yours and it went off track, sorry it was confusing to you. It makes more sense now, as you just see a game/ VN as others sees more.
If you have tried any of the others (I have found 2 so far) you would agree that this one is better, more planned and way better renders. I do not play anything smaller than 500mb as it is normally crap or too short or badly done. Not sure if you are into the smaller ones. Pity you do not know more about DXD would have helped you understand the "pervy teen protags" more and where they fit in.

But to each his own, that's why there are other games and new ones daily that you can go try as well.
Yeah, it just wasn't for me. It wasn't a bad show but I'm more in to stuff like Cowboy Bebop and Queen's Blade. MC's that act like they just hit puberty just irk me to much to deal with it. Though I do like school settings in general. My project is one but you're a teacher instead.

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
Cowboy Bebop to me was like a mix between Robotech and Black Lagoon but not as good maybe because its 20 years old not sure. Queens blade is not my type, not so into Loli's But respect the option

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
I've watched it sparsely but never really got into it myself. Never read any of the literature though. Also it seems like just because a game is anime in a school setting people say "Oh, it's DXD like huh?" so it's hard to answer that. The series doesn't own the genre. :) But I likely have. Can't say for how long because a lot of them have pervy teen protags that put me off but at least this MC doesn't always want to stick his dick into something.

Also I think you quoted the wrong comment if your asking me. But why do you ask?
I truly appreciate your taste. In the first version, I remember many people asking for the MC not to be a character identical to the one in the anime, and I understand why. Not everyone has an immature personality, and I agree that such traits might work better in an anime rather than in a game where diverse people with totally different personalities would play. Therefore, I prefer to provide a context where players can choose whether to be a pervert or not, allowing for a simple and free choice for each player. - Português

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Cowboy Bebop to me was like a mix between Robotech and Black Lagoon but not as good maybe because its 20 years old not sure. Queens blade is not my type, not so into Loli's But respect the option
I like it because it's older. I'm 40 now so I guess It was just a different time for me. As for queens blade, it's not for the "lolis" so much as it it the sword fights and lore. Most of the cast are overly busty warriors anyway. I's odd you brought them up considering you seem to like this game where quite a few of them could be considered lolis. :) Not to mention your avatar.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes