2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

waffles4eva

Mar 10, 2021
Is the hint system with the crystal balls bugged? If it isn't, it's borderline useless, I cannot, for the life of me, find out where or when any of these events are supposed to take place. "Wait for call from Aunt (Sleep)" doesn't really help when I have no idea what day of the week it's supposed to be, and when multiple weeks pass with nothing, then I'm lost. Likewise, several orbs tell me to meet someone on the roof of the school from forenoon - noon, yet I can go up there any day of the week on every time available (including morning) and no one is ever up there.

There is no issue with making players wait a few days in game for an event to happen, but that should be included in the hint system so players don't wind up confused. I have been visiting every location at every available time and am unable to trigger any more events. The game is freshly downloaded so idk if there is some bug or not, but just wandering aimlessly for 30 minutes is not how players want to spend their time. Hopefully all of this gets patched, because I look forward to a DXD parody(ish) game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
All of my updates eventually become public at some point, but there are certain additions to the game that will belong only to the patrons, yes.
It's only to see if I have understood it correctly, the family will be such both in the public version and in the paid version, but in the paid version there will be incest and not in the public one.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
unless i'm missing something. this game doesnt really give direction on what to do or where to go.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Is the hint system with the crystal balls bugged? If it isn't, it's borderline useless, I cannot, for the life of me, find out where or when any of these events are supposed to take place. "Wait for call from Aunt (Sleep)" doesn't really help when I have no idea what day of the week it's supposed to be, and when multiple weeks pass with nothing, then I'm lost. Likewise, several orbs tell me to meet someone on the roof of the school from forenoon - noon, yet I can go up there any day of the week on every time available (including morning) and no one is ever up there.

There is no issue with making players wait a few days in game for an event to happen, but that should be included in the hint system so players don't wind up confused. I have been visiting every location at every available time and am unable to trigger any more events. The game is freshly downloaded so idk if there is some bug or not, but just wandering aimlessly for 30 minutes is not how players want to spend their time. Hopefully all of this gets patched, because I look forward to a DXD parody(ish) game.
The game has undergone many changes since the early updates. The guide system, gallery, and achievements are still being fully updated, and I'm still incorporating new maps to fill in the empty gaps of the events. But it will soon be updated in line with the game's progress.

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
Ok so this game literally has a gamebreaking bug that I can't even continue the story,The sanbox is horrible and I spent so much time clicking through trying to find more events only to get empty areas,Now for the event that literally forces me in a loop,When you go to sleep one night you get a call from your aunt after the family gathering,She says how much she enjoyed spending time with you and wants to tell you something then clicking after that word just goes a black screen and somehow sends you right back into a previous event at the mall with 3 girls and skipping through all of that lands you back on the map,going back to sleep it just does the same thing again preventing me from continuing the game.The sandbox is so bad that it is frustrating to go through. Developer you really need to work on that aspect or just remove it entirely.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe because the student looks like a yakuza (or rather like a coloring book for children). Can someone explain to me why this guy is covered in tattoos? He's supposed to look cool, not funny with them?

OriX2045

Nov 30, 2020
Ok so this game literally has a gamebreaking bug that I can't even continue the story,The sanbox is horrible and I spent so much time clicking through trying to find more events only to get empty areas,Now for the event that literally forces me in a loop,When you go to sleep one night you get a call from your aunt after the family gathering,She says how much she enjoyed spending time with you and wants to tell you something then clicking after that word just goes a black screen and somehow sends you right back into a previous event at the mall with 3 girls and skipping through all of that lands you back on the map,going back to sleep it just does the same thing again preventing me from continuing the game.The sandbox is so bad that it is frustrating to go through. Developer you really need to work on that aspect or just remove it entirely.
I have the same problem and I posted about it, no one has yet to say anything about it. Its bullshit

Reactions: JackassJeff

mintrawr

Jul 8, 2017
I went digging around, seems the issue is that it checks how pervy you've been with your aunt, but it only has outcomes for =5 or >5 (=5 doesn't seem to work anyways), and since it's possible you can only get a couple points the first time you meet her, it skips to the next scene in file.
If you want to bypass this bug, get console working and enter
pervSuzanne = 6
Yes it's case sensitive.

Alternatively, and what i would suggest more, when you're talking to your aunt during dinner, pick option 3, 2, 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: JackassJeff

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
this game is completely buggy and unplayable, i hope it gets fixed, most of the quests don't go and don't appear. Those of the aunt, natsuki and all the terrace scenes from after the premiere.

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
I went digging around, seems the issue is that it checks how pervy you've been with your aunt, but it only has outcomes for =5 or >5 (=5 doesn't seem to work anyways), and since it's possible you can only get a couple points the first time you meet her, it skips to the next scene in file.
If you want to bypass this bug, get console working and enter
pervSuzanne = 6
Yes it's case sensitive.

Alternatively, and what i would suggest more, when you're talking to your aunt during dinner, pick option 3, 2, 3.
Thanks for the info now I gotta load an old save and do all that over again.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
game has huge potential really , Since this has NTR , and u said its based on our choices does that mean every girl has pure/NTR route for her ? and will there be NTRS/Sharing with LI with other guys ?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
game has huge potential really , Since this has NTR , and u said its based on our choices does that mean every girl has pure/NTR route for her ? and will there be NTRS/Sharing with LI with other guys ?
As said by the Dev the main LIs (and in fact the only ones) will not have NTR. EDIT [In fact, according to what he has said, all them possible sex scenes will be with the MC.]

The NTR will be with side characters with whom the MC may or may not have a romantic relationship (in fact I think that in general they will not be able to have a romantic relationship with the MC, but I don't rule it out) EDIT: [After searching and rereading what the Dev said, the Non-LIs will only be able to have specific scenes with the MC but no romantic relationship with him. They are the ones that can have "NTR" (decaf, since the MC has no feelings towards them)]

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Since I'm not the Dev, I leave you his words:

I understand your criticism, but I had already answered that question. There was a missing code that could have avoided the rooftop scene. Currently, there are 6 characters who can become romantic relationships for the MC (only for the MC, not LIs). Additionally, there will be scenes and certain types of relationships (romantic or friendship) that will have an impact on the future of the story.
1- LIs will only have sex scenes with the MC.
2- Non-LIs will be up to the player's choice to have a relationship or not (scenes with other characters can be avoided). The decision is yours.
So the NTR in principle will be avoidable and only with side girls, and if it's similar to the game so far, I would classify it as voyeur scenes, since the MC doesn't have any feelings towards the girls. Also, if I understood other comments correctly, the MC's relationship with the side girls will be more casual sex than romantic.

I guess that by following your own advice you will let him continue with that idea without complaining or requesting that he change anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Skeltom

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
So that is all for the NTR fetish right now or is there more?

Last edited by a moderator:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So that is all for the NTR fetish right now or is there more?
I still have to play part of the story of the mother and the aunt, but I don't think they include anything of NTR (in fact, if the MC decides to eavesdrop on a conversation between his parents, he finds out that they haven't had sex for a long time, so sex between the fathers, even if it isn't NTR in my opinion, is something that hardly will happen)

The NTR scene is one where a girl (LI) and a guy (theoretically future friend of the MC) force another girl (non-LI) to give the guy a fellatio. In my opinion it's more rape than NTR, since the MC doesn't have any feelings towards the girl, and in theory he can only start a romantic relationship with the girl who is forcing the other to do that.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
interesting if alittle confusing on the navigation as it took me alittle bit to figure out you got to go intothe phone everytime you want to move location, also just why the F*** did you tie exiting the game to automatically opening the internet up to your patreon? i get it your a dev but are you that desperate for money? all i know is i deleted the game because i really hate my internet being forced opened to a webpage as that's how some try to sneak viruses around firewalls and A.V scans of programs

Reactions: Chris2041

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
So the NTR in principle will be avoidable and only with side girls, and if it's similar to the game so far, I would classify it as voyeur scenes, since the MC doesn't have any feelings towards the girls. Also, if I understood other comments correctly, the MC's relationship with the side girls will be more casual sex than romantic.
So what you are saying is that there is no NTR it's just another shitty Dev click baiting NTR fans.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes