2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
The main error you got is for your first game try to mix Harem and Netorare two opposites genres the fans of this genres hate eachother and trying to please both is very hard this is a trap for new devs that want to make both and the game ends whitout suppor and abandoned .
This is your game and the decision is your and only yours but in my opinion is better to go for one NTR or Harem is gonna be more easy for you and you are gonna save you some headaches .
Well good luck whit your game :p
"Thank you for your comment, and I've already made the decision for the game to follow the HAREM path. Secondary characters who are not part of the main story can be avoided or not, and NTR only exists if the MC has an assumed relationship with a character. Since secondary characters cannot be placed in the Harem and can be avoided, NTR does not exist, period. Now, if this creates fear for some, it's not my fault."

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The main error you got is for your first game try to mix Harem and Netorare two opposites genres the fans of this genres hate eachother and trying to please both is very hard this is a trap for new devs that want to make both and the game ends whitout suppor and abandoned .
This is your game and the decision is your and only yours but in my opinion is better to go for one NTR or Harem is gonna be more easy for you and you are gonna save you some headaches .
Well good luck whit your game :p
Pretty much this.
+ there are no side charas in harem genres, you get all, thats the whole point.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
well i was enjoying this game until it started going half spanish or whatever language it is then half english half the game i don't even know what is being said.
"This could be a conflict in your Ren'Py persistent data because I haven't added anything in Spanish to this game yet. Try deleting all the game data in appdata and start a new game."

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
"This could be a conflict in your Ren'Py persistent data because I haven't added anything in Spanish to this game yet. Try deleting all the game data in appdata and start a new game."
I'm having the same issue and it might as well break the game for me. appdata? I have no such folder.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
"Thank you for your comment, and I've already made the decision for the game to follow the HAREM path. Secondary characters who are not part of the main story can be avoided or not, and NTR only exists if the MC has an assumed relationship with a character. Since secondary characters cannot be placed in the Harem and can be avoided, NTR does not exist, period. Now, if this creates fear for some, it's not my fault."
You are contradicting yourself if the secondary characters you can have a relation whit them but they are gonna have sex whit other characters you are gonna make people pissed my advice is make the scenes of the secondary characters whit anothers characters optional or dont make it in the end is gonna take more time for what the harem people want and that is see the MC whit more girls
In the end is your decision you are the dev not me but having the scenes even avoidable is gonna scare a lot of people off only for having the NTR tag

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
You are contradicting yourself if the secondary characters you can have a relation whit them but they are gonna have sex whit other characters you are gonna make people pissed my advice is make the scenes of the secondary characters whit anothers characters optional or dont make it in the end is gonna take more time for what the harem people want and that is see the MC whit more girls
In the end is your decision you are the dev not me but having the scenes even avoidable is gonna scare a lot of people off only for having the NTR tag
"This is the point I've been trying to explain for months, not due to lack of clarity but because of the way this community interprets tags. Secondary characters can be avoided if the player wishes, and it's entirely optional to enter a scene with secondary characters. If the player wants to include all the characters that appear in their harem, I would have to use the 'gay' tag. I don't know how you handle this, but when I talk about a relationship, I mean getting to know the character or becoming friends or having adult scenes. However, being involved with the character, having them in your harem as a direct relationship, is only for main characters, and at some point in the story, the player will enter scenes with that character, and the only decision is whether to have them in your harem or not. Regarding the NTR tag, I've already requested its removal because it wasn't even me who added it; it was the uploader in the first update, and I never cared about it because I didn't know how much it affected things here."

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
"This is the point I've been trying to explain for months, not due to lack of clarity but because of the way this community interprets tags. Secondary characters can be avoided if the player wishes, and it's entirely optional to enter a scene with secondary characters. If the player wants to include all the characters that appear in their harem, I would have to use the 'gay' tag. I don't know how you handle this, but when I talk about a relationship, I mean getting to know the character or becoming friends or having adult scenes. However, being involved with the character, having them in your harem as a direct relationship, is only for main characters, and at some point in the story, the player will enter scenes with that character, and the only decision is whether to have them in your harem or not. Regarding the NTR tag, I've already requested its removal because it wasn't even me who added it; it was the uploader in the first update, and I never cared about it because I didn't know how much it affected things here."
But a question if i like one secondary character if i want content whit her i have to see her having sex whit others or that scene is avoidable

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
But a question if i like one secondary character if i want content whit her i have to see her having sex whit others or that scene is avoidable
"Sorry for this, but now I've heard a question that I can answer with precision. All secondary characters, if you like them and want more scenes with them, you can, and they won't have scenes with other characters. If, at some point, there are decisions to be made, an interactive menu will appear for the player to make choices. Choosing one of the alternatives can change the future path, meaning no surprise scenes. "And in the upcoming updates, there will also be a tab in the guide for all the 'Main' characters, which includes the characters from the 'Family,' 'School,' and 'Club' tabs, and another for 'Side' characters."

Last edited:

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
"Sorry for this, but now I've heard a question that I can answer with precision. All secondary characters, if you like them and want more scenes with them, you can, and they won't have scenes with other characters. If, at some point, there are decisions to be made, an interactive menu will appear for the player to make choices. Choosing one of the alternatives can change the future path, meaning no surprise scenes. "And in the upcoming updates, there will also be a tab in the guide for all the 'Main' characters, which includes the characters from the 'Family,' 'School,' and 'Club' tabs, and another for 'Side' characters."
Then no problem whit your previus answer i was scared that if i want to persue one secondary character i have to see her have sex whit other characters if that is gonna be player choice i dont have a problem im gonna try the next update this night thanks for answer me

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
I try my best to answer any questions because I also like it when my questions are answered. I've said this a few times that I don't know how to address the public very well, and I know that's a problem, but with time, I'll learn. Today, I found a way to explain how the character relationships work, which is why I've always referred to free will in the game. I have many maps to add, and I have many time periods in a day, so I need to add many events gradually. That's why I'm already adding the new characters and changing the interaction system for better optimization, both with the main and secondary characters. Part of the game is a parody that requires adult scenes and common scenes with many characters in the next updates. That's why it's difficult to bring all of this in a short time.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The main issue seems to be that dev has their own personal definitions of what the words NTR, LI, and avoidable means.

Having read all the posts in the thread, my understanding of it is:
> It is not NTR because those are your side bitches not your main love interests
> It is not NTR because when you peep at a girl being raped, she is not a current love interest yet (she will be one in the future)
> The roof rape scene is avoidable if you use a guide / are told in advance what steps to take to avoid it. Otherwise you will stumble upon it and cannot avoid or skip it once it triggered. forcing you to watch. Also if you avoid it it only delays it a bit, they are still gonna rape her later when you are not there.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
The main issue seems to be that dev has their own personal definitions of what the words NTR, LI, and avoidable means.

> It is not NTR because those are your side bitches not your main love interests
> It is not NTR because when you peep at a girl being raped, she is not a current love interest yet (she will be one in the future)
> The roof rape scene is avoidable if you use a guide / are told in advance what steps to take to avoid it. Otherwise you will stumble upon it and cannot avoid or skip it once it triggered. forcing you to watch. Also if you avoid it it only delays it a bit, they are still gonna rape her later when you are not there.
I think this dev doesn't want to make a game where one male is getting all the action.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021

Regarding the scene in question, I've explained it several times. Adrian, Alice, and Kyoko (the girl being coerced), this is not NTR; it's voyeurism primarily because Kyoko is not a character for a future relationship, and she is not a secondary character. She is a future relationship for Adrian. Alice, on the other hand, is a main character. This scene itself has an explanation in the future that will be resolved by the player, making the act itself more transparent in terms.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
I believe many people are accustomed to finding a character who is isolated from the world and everyone else, with their own unique story where they don't know what sex is or the opposite gender, and the protagonist goes there, makes them fall in love somehow, and adds them to their harem or in a similar way. I've tried numerous games, and each one has its own way of telling a story. There is no right or wrong way, just different approaches.
But everyone thinks in their own way. Many here talk about NTR, but I believe that many are not familiar with the three variations that are not actually used here.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Regarding the scene in question, I've explained it several times. Adrian, Alice, and Kyoko (the girl being coerced), this is not NTR; it's voyeurism primarily because Kyoko is not a character for a future relationship, and she is not a secondary character. She is a future relationship for Adrian. Alice, on the other hand, is a main character. This scene itself has an explanation in the future that will be resolved by the player, making the act itself more transparent in terms.
That scene is not cool the only thing that does is make me dislike adrian and alice and if alice is gonna be a main girl making her a bully that rapes that girl is not the best way to introduce a character i dont care what the excuse is that bitch can rot in hell for what i care

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
That scene is not cool the only thing that does is make me dislike adrian and alice and if alice is gonna be a main girl making her a bully that rapes that girl is not the best way to introduce a character i dont care what the excuse is that bitch can rot in hell for what i care

"I thought a lot when I wrote this scene. I changed Alice's introduction a bit because it was too exaggerated, but I needed to bring this scene in because it will have an important reason for the three characters in the future, and it will show that no matter how horrific some situations may be, there are always reasons behind them. Even though I believe that when the right moment comes, the terror of this scene will end, I couldn't help but bring this scene because I wanted a strong impact on Alice. This idea brought a problem along with it that has been happening for a few months (HAHA), but it will be worth it. Even if I don't find support due to the fear of having more scenes like this, as I've mentioned, there aren't any. I will still continue slowly, almost stopping, but one day I'll get there, and if I get there and it still doesn't work out, I'll go back to making apps, which is easier, or selling churros.":LOL:

Reactions: Degarron
2.00 star(s) 6 Votes