2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
"I thought a lot when I wrote this scene. I changed Alice's introduction a bit because it was too exaggerated, but I needed to bring this scene in because it will have an important reason for the three characters in the future, and it will show that no matter how horrific some situations may be, there are always reasons behind them. Even though I believe that when the right moment comes, the terror of this scene will end, I couldn't help but bring this scene because I wanted a strong impact on Alice. This idea brought a problem along with it that has been happening for a few months (HAHA), but it will be worth it. Even if I don't find support due to the fear of having more scenes like this, as I've mentioned, there aren't any. I will still continue slowly, almost stopping, but one day I'll get there, and if I get there and it still doesn't work out, I'll go back to making apps, which is easier, or selling churros.":LOL:
Damm you are selling churros and dont share bad girl bad :D
About that scene im not in your head i dont know her reasons or why she do this i only see a vile act that bring me back bad memories i was bullied in school and one of my friends almost gets raped
So if hate her guts and dont like her what do you expect i hope she is the only main girl like that the strong impact for her you get it but not the way you think it the strong impact that she gets is my fist in her face
Also that this scene is one of the firs you get before yo do anything sexual whit other characters wasnt the better idea

Last edited:
Reactions: Degarron

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Damm you are selling churros and dont share bad boy bad :D
About that scene im not in your head i dont know her reasons or why she do this i only see a vile act that bring me back bad memories i was bullied in school and one of my friends almost gets raped
So if hate her guts and dont like her what do you expect i hope she is the only main girl like that the strong impact for her you get it but not the way you think it the strong impact that she gets is my fist in her face
Also that this scene is one of the firs you get before yo do anything sexual whit other characters wasnt the better idea
I'm sorry for what happened to you. I'm not a fan of the bullying theme either, and one of the reasons for including this scene is that, even though it has a strong impact, often those who force someone to do something (both bad people and those who need to be bad for some reason) don't always have a choice, but it's a matter of protection. However, I can't specify how this applies to this scene, as I might get tangled up in words and create another problem. So, I prefer to address it in future updates. HAHAHA -Ps: I'm girl;)

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I'm sorry for what happened to you. I'm not a fan of the bullying theme either, and one of the reasons for including this scene is that, even though it has a strong impact, often those who force someone to do something (both bad people and those who need to be bad for some reason) don't always have a choice, but it's a matter of protection. However, I can't specify how this applies to this scene, as I might get tangled up in words and create another problem. So, I prefer to address it in future updates. HAHAHA -Ps: I'm girl;)
The thing about this site is that most people that browse the games here only care about the main character having intimate scenes with female characters. I personally would rather all the girls be with mc only but in the end its your game/vn it's your decision what direction you take it.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
The thing about this site is that most people that browse the games here only care about the main character having intimate scenes with female characters. I personally would rather all the girls be with mc only but in the end its your game/vn it's your decision what direction you take it.
I used to think that way, and the word "innovation" isn't always welcomed many times. But the churro selling business is still standing in the future.

• Haha

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
can't progress w/ the occult club after blasting the fallen angel w/ the sacred gear. get an error that can't be ignored, only rolled back when you try to go to the occult club on the map in the evening.

Reactions: Nyx9898

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
I believe it's the day after the MC gets killed by his first girlfriend or it may be a couple after, wasn't really keeping track, however it's night time and I cannot progress at all. Tried going to sleep, says "Pff, I can't sleep now". Tried using the couch in the livingroom, that doesn't work. Went to each room in the house, nothing happens. Opened the phone and tried messaging/calling the only 2 contacts - nada. Even tried going to the only 2 other locations unlocked - the Mall and the School - both obviously closed. I don't know how to continue man.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I used to think that way, and the word "innovation" isn't always welcomed many times. But the churro selling business is still standing in the future.
Now I'm going to go have chocolate and churros for breakfast. I have three churrerías near my house, so I can choose which one go.

After seeing the scene, I have between zero and no interest in Alice. Possibly even less than that. I don't know what you intend to do with her, but the chances of me wanting a romance between her and the MC are non-existent.

maxivore

Jul 10, 2017
Hello first thanks for your game :). I have just a litte problem I can't seem to trigger the event with the aunt where she is supposed to call me monday night nothing happens and in the ingame walktrough for the mom it is said to increase the affection but I have already 6 with her, how much is needed ?

barranco

Nov 18, 2018
hey dev, how long do you think it will take for the game to get finished? is it already finished? a 0.9.78 versions looks like nearly a finished game for me, but I don't know if that's really the case.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Now I'm going to go have chocolate and churros for breakfast. I have three churrerías near my house, so I can choose which one go.

After seeing the scene, I have between zero and no interest in Alice. Possibly even less than that. I don't know what you intend to do with her, but the chances of me wanting a romance between her and the MC are non-existent.
"I understand, but that's more or less what I want for this character: to show if someone would have the capacity to forgive certain actions after knowing the real reasons behind them and witnessing a change after those actions. However, it's still a choice that each individual can make."

"Hmm, churrerías ...:p"

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
I believe it's the day after the MC gets killed by his first girlfriend or it may be a couple after, wasn't really keeping track, however it's night time and I cannot progress at all. Tried going to sleep, says "Pff, I can't sleep now". Tried using the couch in the livingroom, that doesn't work. Went to each room in the house, nothing happens. Opened the phone and tried messaging/calling the only 2 contacts - nada. Even tried going to the only 2 other locations unlocked - the Mall and the School - both obviously closed. I don't know how to continue man.
"The park map for the meeting with Megumi unlocks during the 'Evening' period on the map, and afterward, it is fully unlocked."

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Hello first thanks for your game :). I have just a litte problem I can't seem to trigger the event with the aunt where she is supposed to call me monday night nothing happens and in the ingame walktrough for the mom it is said to increase the affection but I have already 6 with her, how much is needed ?
"On Monday, when MC goes to sleep, the event appears."

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
hey dev, how long do you think it will take for the game to get finished? is it already finished? a 0.9.78 versions looks like nearly a finished game for me, but I don't know if that's really the case.
"It seems I don't have a specific timeframe for this because part of this game is a parody, so I believe the game will reach around 6GB at some point." :LOL:

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
there's some issue happening
even tho mail event triggers, park doesn't appear
"That's strange because many have already managed to pass this event, and I have also passed it. You just have to wait until the 'Evening' period when the park appears on the map."

• Sad
Reactions: omocik

omocik

May 2, 2017
"That's strange because many have already managed to pass this event, and I have also passed it. You just have to wait until the 'Evening' period when the park appears on the map."

Its a bug i have the same problem , go to mall in afternoon to trigger another event then in the evening park is unlocked
Karma569 is right, but not precise.
I skipped thru game from start to test.
To unlock Park you need to trigger Mall TWICE.
And you cannot Trigger Mall second Time if you already visited it same day. Needs to be two days in the afternoon.
Otherwise you end up soft-locked. It's bugged.

Unfortunatelly that's the trouble with sandbox :L

Last edited:
Reactions: Livia_isButterfly

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Karma569 is right, but not precise.
I skipped thru game from start to test.
To unlock Park you need to trigger Mall TWICE.
And you cannot Trigger Mall second Time if you already visited it same day. Needs to be two days in the afternoon.
Otherwise you end up soft-locked. It's bugged.

Unfortunatelly that's the trouble with sandbox :L
"Thank you for sharing this information. I encountered this issue before but thought I had resolved it by limiting skips to activate the event. I will fix it in the next update, along with some translations."

• Red Heart
Reactions: omocik

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
"I understand, but that's more or less what I want for this character: to show if someone would have the capacity to forgive certain actions after knowing the real reasons behind them and witnessing a change after those actions. However, it's still a choice that each individual can make."
You can include me among those who have little or no capacity for it.

"Hmm, churrerías ...:p"
The chocolate was very good and the churros were freshly made.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Livia_isButterfly
2.00 star(s) 6 Votes