2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's Highschool DxD I assume, the anime, the protag there died the same way as this MC. I have watched many animes over the years and that's the only one I remember having the same storyline with the death.
Though I have to say this game needs a lot of work, tons of bugs, the park thing at the start..and when the aunt calls the game just auto plays a mall event with the 3 girls after the bathroom incident instead and now I'm locked in a loop and that's not supposed to happen. Since I hate sandbox and hate replaying sandbox games even more, I think I'll skip this game until it's finished or abandoned.
I know and play Dungeons and Dragons, but I guess that's D&D and not DxD. The truth is that it doesn't sound familiar to me.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I know and play Dungeons and Dragons, but I guess that's D&D and not DxD. The truth is that it doesn't sound familiar to me.
No it has nothing to do with DnD, it's DxD google it. DxD stands for Draw X Delete no idea what that means.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Ask when xy ask aout be boyfriend on 2 day so were is the park? not show up and you cant do any ? mall and school home but no Park... what now? shit+del? to folder?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Livia_isButterfly, is it mandatory for the MC to have a romantic relationship with Irina? Or can it be avoided?

EDIT:

Putting a limit on daily uses to the hint system seems like a terrible idea to me. In sandboxes it's something fundamental, and limiting it can only result in players being unhappy with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris2041

Kesash

Jul 2, 2022
Reading through the comments ive seen alot of people saying things like 'oh if this is part of the story im dropping it'. I just wanted to say, please ignore them, this is your story and if you let people tell you to change the things you want you will end up with something you didnt even want to create. Tell your story and let the people who like it like it and the people who dont like it, not like it.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Reading through the comments ive seen alot of people saying things like 'oh if this is part of the story im dropping it'. I just wanted to say, please ignore them, this is your story and if you let people tell you to change the things you want you will end up with something you didnt even want to create. Tell your story and let the people who like it like it and the people who dont like it, not like it.
Finally someone has the friggin guts to say it! Honestly I cant believe the dev isnt ignoring these bozo's its pretty clear what that Klausy guy or whatever the fuck his name is, is trying to do he is trying to dissuade the dev from putting content that he doesn't like. And thats not his choice to make. I guarantee there are others that can handle seeing someone else having sex like adults do without crying about it. This website has some really lonely people on it thats for damn sure.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Really, there was a time when I used to think like that and couldn't see that I was trying to change things just because some people disliked it without even showing the story. But nowadays, not anymore. The little support I have made me realize one thing: there are people believing in the game. Even if I don't reach a significant value to sustain full-time development of the project, I still continue little by little. My goals have changed now to "Bring good content that makes those who like it want to keep playing, and that's it."

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Livia_isButterfly, is it mandatory for the MC to have a romantic relationship with Irina? Or can it be avoided?

EDIT:

Putting a limit on daily uses to the hint system seems like a terrible idea to me. In sandboxes it's something fundamental, and limiting it can only result in players being unhappy with it.
Just in case I would like to know it.

Reactions: Livia_isButterfly

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Just in case I would like to know it.
The events that occur in the Occult Club belong to the part of the story that follows the game's parody. There are specific maps for these events, making them independent. However, I don't rule out the possibility that at some point, characters from the club, school, side characters, and family may meet. Now, regarding relationships, the characters from the club are part of the standard storyline of a parody, and since the focus is on a harem, at some point, it will happen if the player chooses that path.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
I've been quite busy with version 0.10.0, which brings new maps, new characters, and new interactions, some of which are already present in version 0.9.920. It includes the functionality of the characters' phones and starts the possibility of encounters, as well as allowing the player to initiate relationships with some characters. I'm working on fixing some errors, which is why I haven't released this version yet, but it will be ready very soon, and I believe it will provide the player with "a few hours of gameplay."

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I was supposed to go to the park to meet Megumi or what ever her name is but the location never showed up, what should I do now? It won't let me watch TV or sleep.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
I was supposed to go to the park to meet Megumi or what ever her name is but the location never showed up, what should I do now? It won't let me watch TV or sleep.
There's a bug, to trigger the park scene, you need to go to the mall in the afternoon after meeting Megumi.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Bug at start, tried compressed then full game version, same error in any case.
Code:
Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
  File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
  File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
  File "renpy/script.py", line 720, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive PhoneTexting.rpyc.
It's on Android trough joiplay if that matter.

DelxDream75

Jan 16, 2021
Well game is not fun, park never bloody appears, 20 minutes trying to get the place to appear on the map, tried afternoon mall scene first, nope does not appear when on the map in the evening, went home got a "weird dream" scene that does not progress time, then stuck with no park EVER appearing and no ability to do anything as meant to "meet Megumi". Worst first 20 minutes of a game I have played.

• Angry
Reactions: Degarron
2.00 star(s) 6 Votes