2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
"I'll be bringing an update to Patreon either today or at the latest tomorrow because Patreon hasn't received a new update yet. In it, I will bring events like new Main and Side characters and new events for the maps - Shopping - City - School - City - Park, and a new map for nighttime events, as well as the functioning of the characters' phones for messages and calls. Soon, I will bring more public updates, along with the new features our game is receiving. I thank everyone for downloading and commenting and apologize for some errors still present in the game. But my goal for this game is to reach about 6 GB of new content, but that's still a long way off. However, I know that soon I'll be able to increase content production to bring faster and more optimized updates, or I'll go to 'BlasKyau's' house to eat churros. Thanks!"

Reactions: BlasKyau

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
"The park map for the meeting with Megumi unlocks during the 'Evening' period on the map, and afterward, it is fully unlocked."
I've already viewed the Park scene, however it is now Night-time and I can't proceed to the next day. Nothing is working and I don't believe there's any Event I'm missing.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
I've already viewed the Park scene, however it is now Night-time and I can't proceed to the next day. Nothing is working and I don't believe there's any Event I'm missing.
"After being approached by Megumi on the way home, just go to the mall to meet Takeshi to start the events, and during the evening period, the park will appear."

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
After defeating an enemy with sacred equipment, the occult club presents an error that cannot be ignored when trying to access it at the time you would meet Irina.
"Yes, it seems that there was a missing addition of the rest of the code for the next event. It will be corrected in the next update. Thank you."

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So to earn a sexappeal point I have to watch a lesbian sex scene... I don't know what sexappeal is for, but I'm not going to earn that point.

Last edited:

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
So to earn a sexappeal point I have to watch a lesbian sex scene... I don't know what sexappeal is for, but I'm not going to earn that point.
Haha. Not exactly. I'm finalizing some codes responsible for this skill. It is used to enable certain types of interactions with the characters. For example, these points are responsible for the attraction of the MC when the characters are in interaction with him. Depending on the points, it unlocks some actions."

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Haha. Not exactly. I'm finalizing some codes responsible for this skill. It is used to enable certain types of interactions with the characters. For example, these points are responsible for the attraction of the MC when the characters are in interaction with him. Depending on the points, it unlocks some actions."
In any case, if I have to watch a lesbian scene to earn a point, I will lose it, as just happened.

Otherwise, my interest in the game just dropped a lot:

Captura de pantalla 2023-09-16 235441.png

Captura de pantalla 2023-09-16 235935.png

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
View attachment 2931266

Overview:
This game is based on the life of a student trying to get his first girlfriend,
in a school that was previously attended only by girls.
Together with a very clumsy friend, they will get into a lot of trouble.
Soon the protagonist will discover that around him there are more secrets than he can imagine,
enter this story and discover all these mysteries, get a girlfriend or as many as you can conquer,
but be careful with betrayals they can come from where you least expect it.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-15
Release Date: 2023-09-14
Developer: Livia_isButterfly - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.780
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA -
Mac: - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA -
Android
(v0.9.210): - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA -

Patches: Spanish*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2931267 View attachment 2931268 View attachment 2931269 View attachment 2931270 View attachment 2931272 View attachment 2931273 View attachment 2931274 View attachment 2931275 View attachment 2931276 View attachment 2931277 View attachment 2931278 View attachment 2931279 View attachment 2931280 View attachment 2931281 View attachment 2931282 View attachment 2931283 View attachment 2931284 View attachment 2931285
yoooo this looks good! hey can i get this one as my girlfriend and can she cheat on me too? that would make it perfect, i mean the one with the fishnets!

1694903316094.jpeg

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Degarron and omocik

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
yoooo this looks good! hey can i get this one as my girlfriend and can she cheat on me too? that would make it perfect, i mean the one with the fishnets!

View attachment 2935567
In reality the main LIs, as said by the Dev, never cheat on the MC, and the side LIs, if the MC starts a relationship with them, neither do.

The tag is for a scene with a girl who isn't and will not be a LI, according to what Dev said.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
In any case, if I have to watch a lesbian scene to earn a point, I will lose it, as just happened.

Otherwise, my interest in the game just dropped a lot:

View attachment 2935526

View attachment 2935527
"Yes, as I mentioned, part of this game is a parody, but many things are entirely created by me. The scenes themselves may even follow some of the anime, which is initially a harem, but the future control of everything belongs to the MC. I hope that with future updates, you can regain your enthusiasm. I'm still just getting started, even though there is some content, I was a bit lost, but my focus is back."

Reactions: BlasKyau and omocik

omocik

May 2, 2017

(...)
To unlock Park you need to trigger Mall TWICE.
And you cannot Trigger Mall second Time if you already visited it same day. Needs to be two days in the afternoon.
(...)
You mean this? If not, share your save file

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
"Yes, as I mentioned, part of this game is a parody, but many things are entirely created by me. The scenes themselves may even follow some of the anime, which is initially a harem, but the future control of everything belongs to the MC. I hope that with future updates, you can regain your enthusiasm. I'm still just getting started, even though there is some content, I was a bit lost, but my focus is back."
If the MC has to call Irina Master and she calls him a slave, my interest will be zero. Also, this Master and slave thing simply gives me too much of a femdom feeling.

Whether there is femdom or not, the fact that the MC is a slave is a big turn down. Enough so that I closed the game without knowing when I had last saved.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
If the MC has to call Irina Master and she calls him a slave, my interest will be zero. Also, this Master and slave thing simply gives me too much of a femdom feeling.

Whether there is femdom or not, the fact that the MC is a slave is a big turn down. Enough so that I closed the game without knowing when I had last saved.
Hahaha. What's the point of having a harem if you're not actually the master, right? That's why I said that many things are of my own creation. And I've already changed this in future scenes with Irina

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hahaha. What's the point of having a harem if you're not actually the master, right? That's why I said that many things are of my own creation. And I've already changed this in future scenes with Irina
I don't like domination, so I'm not enthusiastic about using the term Master.

But the fact that the MC is Irina's slave will still exist and I guess it will still appear during the game.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
I don't like domination, so I'm not enthusiastic about using the term Master.

But the fact that the MC is Irina's slave will still exist and I guess it will still appear during the game.
"I don't know if you've seen the anime in question, but the terms 'Master' and 'Slave' were used only in the beginning when the protagonist didn't have intimate bonds with the character, similar to what I intend to do. In the beginning, he is seen only as a servant to her family because there was an interest in him being special, but then everything changes. I don't intend to include BDSM in this game."

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
"I don't know if you've seen the anime in question, but the terms 'Master' and 'Slave' were used only in the beginning when the protagonist didn't have intimate bonds with the character, similar to what I intend to do. In the beginning, he is seen only as a servant to her family because there was an interest in him being special, but then everything changes. I don't intend to include BDSM in this game."
I actually didn't even know the game was based on an anime. I certainly don't know anything about it.

I guess there's a chance I'll get back to the game in a few days. But certainly the fact that Irina calls the MC a slave and says that she is his master makes her lose a lot of points in my book. The more it happens, the less interest. I may be strange, but everyone has their own tastes and preferences.

Reactions: Livia_isButterfly

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I actually didn't even know the game was based on an anime. I certainly don't know anything about it.

I guess there's a chance I'll get back to the game in a few days. But certainly the fact that Irina calls the MC a slave and says that she is his master makes her lose a lot of points in my book. The more it happens, the less interest. I may be strange, but everyone has their own tastes and preferences.
It's Highschool DxD I assume, the anime, the protag there died the same way as this MC. I have watched many animes over the years and that's the only one I remember having the same storyline with the death.
Though I have to say this game needs a lot of work, tons of bugs, the park thing at the start..and when the aunt calls the game just auto plays a mall event with the 3 girls after the bathroom incident instead and now I'm locked in a loop and that's not supposed to happen. Since I hate sandbox and hate replaying sandbox games even more, I think I'll skip this game until it's finished or abandoned.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 6 Votes