2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
I love the Anime and can't wait for them to finally start on S05. But that is me. Loli wise only real Loli character is Koneko. Being 40 not sure if you would even know Robotech a bit before your time.
PS if you like sword fights, try Champione. Bleech and Code Geass was also not bad

Last edited:

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Next Update - New scenes, new interactions at school, park, and mall, new interactions with Vivian (MC's mother), new save game feature, bug fixes, and more. All of this is coming in the next update, which already has a release date. Yes... this weekend, another update will be available exclusively on Patreon. Stay tuned because the production is more active than ever, and thank you so much for your support in the development of our novel. The next public update will be on the 10th, also with many exciting additions. I deeply appreciate your feedback as it is of utmost importance for future updates and corrections.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Update 0.9.179 - We brought this version to address the issues from update 0.9.130, which instead of being a fix, ended up bringing new errors and discomfort for the users. We appreciate your patience, as we are working hard to polish the game, and it's been quite exhausting, even if it doesn't seem like it. There is a lot of content to adapt to the existing code, and we were too focused on the technical aspects, forgetting what matters most: "content." This weekend, we will release update 0.9.210, and on August 10th, we will launch another exclusive update for Patreon along with the public version 0.9.210. We apologize to everyone and thank you for your support and feedback. - Livia_isButterfly
link:

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
New game version now available for Patreon supporters! This update includes all fixes for known issues, the implementation of experimental player guide and game gallery screens, and new scenes added to some character storylines. Stay tuned for more exciting content and enhancements!

Pidofile

Jun 6, 2021
Next Update - New scenes, new interactions at school, park, and mall, new interactions with Vivian (MC's mother), new save game feature, bug fixes, and more. All of this is coming in the next update, which already has a release date. Yes... this weekend, another update will be available exclusively on Patreon. Stay tuned because the production is more active than ever, and thank you so much for your support in the development of our novel. The next public update will be on the 10th, also with many exciting additions. I deeply appreciate your feedback as it is of utmost importance for future updates and corrections.
Is there incest?

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah, it's 100% avoidable.
This is a response to someone asking if the NTR of LIs is avoidable, a handful of posts removed from saying there'd be none. Is there NTR with the actual love interests or not? Every other one of your posts seem to imply something different. :LUL:

OriX2045

Nov 30, 2020
The game bugs out when i get a call from Aunt and go to meet her or what ever, but then 3 girls start talking to you and stuff, after that it brings me to the map screen i go home go to sleep and aunt calls again, and its just a constant loop that i cant get out of, wtf..?

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
So, what does that actually mean? To me it sounds like you are making a watered down version for anyone who is not on your Patreon.
All of my updates eventually become public at some point, but there are certain additions to the game that will belong only to the patrons, yes.

• Angry
Reactions: Frumi

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
So you are locking kinks behind a pay wall? "If you want incest come buy my game". What else do you plan on excluding, story and character progression?
Many times I couldn't respond to many of the posts here because I was busy, but there were people to do that. From what I could see and what was passed on to me, you have always been unhappy with any situation. I am the interim creator of all the development, and I have a question for you: What is the purpose of someone truly creating a game? Your answer is important to me at this moment.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
I believe that due to time constraints, I won't be posting here much anymore as I'll be very busy. However, I want to clarify a few things that almost made me give up a while ago.

This game is already quite large and doesn't have much: Firstly, I don't like completely static games. I follow and have several well-known games, and sometimes I think not everything is about aesthetics; there should be more emotion.

NTR or harem: I've said this over 10 times already. If you don't like NTR, don't choose to have it, as I don't create situations that make you like a character just to have them betrayed. I've said there are characters LIs and non-LIs.

Mistakes, yes, I am working alone and already resolving all of that.

Regarding all events, side stories, all game features and beyond that, it's "impossible" for me to bring to the public and not value it. Firstly, it's for everyone supporting my efforts, but it also doesn't mean I won't bring it to the public in the future. If you don't like it, choose not to follow or engage, but please don't tell me what I can't do. Thanks to all those who support and comment, as that's really important to me. But above all, I am also an individual with tastes and principles.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I think the real question is, what is your reason for doing it? If it is about the money for you then you are getting paid regardless of what you include. Leaving out content from the project benefits no one because you say that the updates go public anyway. A question for you then, are they truly going public if they are released in an incomplete state? Those kinds of dissensions go beyond just throwing a bone to your supporters.

And yes I have been unhappy with many aspects of the games development and going by the comments here I'm not alone in feeling that way. No one is telling you what to do, just expressing valid concerns and pointing out things that don't seem to make sense. You may be it's sole developer but you aren't making the game just for you to play, are you?

Kizuna___

May 1, 2021
Sorry if this is a stupid question but where the hell do you sleep in this game? I can't find it

Edit: ok, found it. It was just in the bottom corner of our room

Reactions: Livia_isButterfly

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
I think the real question is, what is your reason for doing it? If it is about the money for you then you are getting paid regardless of what you include. Leaving out content from the project benefits no one because you say that the updates go public anyway. A question for you then, are they truly going public if they are released in an incomplete state? Those kinds of dissensions go beyond just throwing a bone to your supporters.

And yes I have been unhappy with many aspects of the games development and going by the comments here I'm not alone in feeling that way. No one is telling you what to do, just expressing valid concerns and pointing out things that don't seem to make sense. You may be it's sole developer but you aren't making the game just for you to play, are you?
"I've already complimented some of your comments because I really enjoy this enthusiasm. It may not be obvious, but I believe this interest is beneficial for my growth. Therefore, I won't be providing further public updates until I have a more complete version. Right now, everything feels like a lot of effort, and all I want is to bring it into the game. I rely on a few people to assist me, especially in reaching out to the public and on Patreon. Patreon isn't quite as advanced as the public version yet, but gradually, we're working hard on everything. I admit I might not be the best creator, but I'm trying my best to deliver something good. I hope that in the future, you and others can support our project, whether on Patreon or not."

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Many times, my words or those of authorized individuals posting about the game's development may have appeared contradictory or confusing to others. However, I followed a line of reasoning that began even before I started developing. I am a fan of many novels and games, but I believe in the potential of the project not just because it's mine, but because of everything I'm able to bring to it. I have always enjoyed innovation, but that doesn't mean that I intend to fall short just because it's something new.

A while ago, I stated and still maintain that I'm not yet at the official stage of the version I want to bring to both Patreon supporters and the general public. However, I appreciate all the positive and negative critiques because, for me, they are beneficial. They show me the way to improve in the future. That's why I've decided that public versions will only be released when they are more complete. Even if this doesn't attract new supporters to the project, it's no longer my main concern. To those who prefer to follow my entire evolution process, you can access my creator's page. I am grateful to everyone.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes