DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
For those who asked: Pregnancy (and a scene with it) will def be added to the game some time later for every main girl. But first we need to finish with the recruitment part + add the monster girls who will def have the same combat style as Naamah (harassment until exhaustion/giving up) once driven to a corner. (They most likely have the traps puzzle, sorry if you didn't like it)

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
the invitation is bought from the traveling merchant in Gloomvale. And for what’s it worth pregnancy content and possible m/m stuff is planned for the future
ye. i found it out myself after i made the comment, but the point still stands, also, while i was combing the town for tb=he invite i found out that if you go to the brothel and talk to the hostess the pallette will shift to night regardless of what you chose, but if you refused to buy some snatch the game will only update the pallette but not the map triggers.

EmperorWisel

Aug 20, 2021
This game really needs a in game guide of some sort, took me 10 minutes just to find nimue without checking here.

Mark-Chain

May 11, 2018
Can someone tell me where can I find the travelling merchant? And don't tell me in Gloomvale. I've been looking for 20 minutes and I don't know where is he

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
could some of the quest objectives be obtainable even when the quest isn't active? i accidentally wandered into the wizard's tower storage while fumbling around and murdered the golem before getting Nimue's quest, but i had to go back and clear everything a second time to get the arcane residues.
granted, the puzzles there are fairly straightforward so it wasn't much of a hassle but it'd still save you some extra trips.

GZEROH

Mar 18, 2021
could some of the quest objectives be obtainable even when the quest isn't active? i accidentally wandered into the wizard's tower storage while fumbling around and murdered the golem before getting Nimue's quest, but i had to go back and clear everything a second time to get the arcane residues.
granted, the puzzles there are fairly straightforward so it wasn't much of a hassle but it'd still save you some extra trips.
well i did it too i stumble upon that wizard tower first before doing nimue quest to answer your question
no we cant get the quest item without talking to the person who wanted that item

bounded_down

Mar 21, 2022
View attachment 1379317

Overview:
Tales of Symmeria is an adult RPG and Management game full of quests, minigames, puzzles and more! Be the protagonist of your own epic tale!
You've died yet you don't remember how... But you're given a second chance. You arrive at the ruins of Gloomvale, a village under a strange curse with no access to the rest of the world. Be it's saviour and become it's Landlord. Restore your village and recruit female characters to build your harem. Get to know them and give them gifts to earn their affection. But be wary, you're not the only one that desire them... It's up to you wether to protect them or let them fall into disgrace! Unlock fully animated and hand-drawn scenes for all your characters. Grow from zero to hero, conquer the world of Symmeria and discover it's secrets.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-08-11
Release Date: 2022-08-11
Developer: Ecchi Tales Club - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Web: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1379401 View attachment 1379402 View attachment 1379386 View attachment 1379404 View attachment 1379406 View attachment 1379405
can someone tell us the cheats

Mar 12, 2019
I found a bug, I found a bug I don't know if if completing the quest with with the goblin sisters has anything to do with it but after I completed the the quest for the sisters when I went to at the secret cave in glooms Ville and was seeing something that I only saw once with the iris her first quest and 1st sex scene with her ***** job

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes