Luluia

Aug 30, 2019
Can anyone help me with this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/CombatManager.rpy", line 321, in <module>
File "game/scripts/CombatManager.rpy", line 117, in doCurrentTurn
File "game/scripts/Player.rpy", line 405, in doCombatTurn
File "game/scripts/Creature.rpy", line 306, in doCombatAttack
File "game/scripts/Creature.rpy", line 328, in doBasicAttack
TypeError: getAttackDamage() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/CombatManager.rpyc", line 321, in script
File "C:\Users\davip\Downloads\ToT-0.3.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\davip\Downloads\ToT-0.3.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/CombatManager.rpy", line 321, in <module>
File "game/scripts/CombatManager.rpy", line 117, in doCurrentTurn
File "game/scripts/Player.rpy", line 405, in doCombatTurn
File "game/scripts/Creature.rpy", line 306, in doCombatAttack
File "game/scripts/Creature.rpy", line 328, in doBasicAttack
TypeError: getAttackDamage() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given)

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
Trying to find the violet grove saw an earlier post about and elf village but i dont have an option to go there. The only elves i found where the slave and the halfelf. already finished clearing the den out chose the option to speak with them then nothing happened

May 13, 2018
Console Cheats found so far:
Mana = "game.player.usedmana = 0"
Items = "dir(game.player.items)" to see all items. Then use "game.player.items[X].quantity += amount" to get more items.

X is array value. starts at 0 with first item. example: coin is the first item in list. "game.player.items[0].quantity += 9999" adds 9999 coins.
Additionally, you can adjust relationship, attraction and lust with Elle, Maev, Ninia, Paelith, Pao, Puyutah, Soeris, and Sua (some of which aren't even yet in the story) using this formula
newCHARACTER._ATTRIBUTE = XX

So with Elle, to change her relationship to 50, you'd write "newelle._relationship = 50".

If the character isn't listed above, there's a different criteria to change their variables, but I don't know what it is. I tried every variation of "game.npcs.CHARACTER._ATTRIBUTE =" I could think of, but they don't seem to work.

If anybody else has figured this out, would appreciate.

Zeuscharles

Oct 14, 2019
maybe its a bug or maybe im just missing something obvious. i can seem to trigger the wif here i come main quest. she told me to come find her portal and to ask around for its location and im stuck i got the manor but i havent seen the elf or half giant since i finished the shady place quest

Reactions: ikedia

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
maybe its a bug or maybe im just missing something obvious. i can seem to trigger the wif here i come main quest. she told me to come find her portal and to ask around for its location and im stuck i got the manor but i havent seen the elf or half giant since i finished the shady place quest
Looking for help with this as well

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1701879981061.png
Tales of Terrara v0.3.5
Here we go! New release is out! Hope you enjoy!
Note: If you don't see a specific version in the link (like Mac or Android, it might still be uploading, wait for a few days).
Changelog:
  • New scenes with Elle
  • New creature/character named Phinessa, a female centaur
  • New scene with Phinessa
  • New location: centaur village
  • New side quest with Phinessa
  • New side quest with the giant Crasas, added retroactively if you already talked to her
  • Fixed issue where Elle and Ninia would sleep forever
    Fixed issue caused by not having the hc patch installed
  • Other small bug fixes and improvements
1701880062629.png

SvalnirFionn

Apr 22, 2020
I tried to activate the console with shift + o but doesnt work. Do I have to do something first? Do I have to modify a file to activate it?
Is there anything to do to meet the bear? I met it time ago, but couldn't ask with the spell, and the bandits dont know where the portal is.
Im running around to see if something happens but.... unfortunately, nothing.

Thanks in advance :)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I tried to activate the console with shift + o but doesnt work. Do I have to do something first? Do I have to modify a file to activate it?
Is there anything to do to meet the bear? I met it time ago, but couldn't ask with the spell, and the bandits dont know where the portal is.
Im running around to see if something happens but.... unfortunately, nothing.

Thanks in advance :)
For the console:
  1. Open path Main folder / Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy. You can open00console.rpy with notepad or notepad++
  2. scroll to find config.console (faster is to press ctrl+f and type config.console in the search)
  3. Set config.console variable to True (use capital T) ...
  4. Save file.
  5. While playing game press shift+O (The letter)

Digital Pimp

Apr 19, 2022
How is it I've had nothing to do the last two updates? I've apparently done everything, yet there have been what I think are 3 updates since I met the giant.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How is it I've had nothing to do the last two updates? I've apparently done everything, yet there have been what I think are 3 updates since I met the giant.
It happens. In a different game, I haven't had any content for about 10 updates, or two years. It completely depends on what content you're playing.

Reactions: Digital Pimp

alpha5

Jan 29, 2018
Did we yet discuss the non-necessity of using the prefix pre for something that is already patched? Though even then I find having a general 'patched' in the versioning highly inelegant.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes