femanon

May 6, 2020
anyone elses game very crashy when loading a save? the rollback causes a CTD if used.late into the game and getting this screen when looking for the other companions at the home 1694923575497.png

Terra Lust

Apr 20, 2021
Okay, so I've already asked this, but I didn't really get an answer: how do you get the prostitution scene?
I have exhausted every available interaction with the guard at the shady building. I have cast every spell and tried every dialogue option. I have tried before and after every event and story trigger I can think of.
The only one that unlocked a new option was meeting the black market girl; after that you can ask for drugs specifically, but still no prostitution.
How do I get that darned scene!?

Last edited:

Terra Lust

Apr 20, 2021
Okay, so I've already asked this, but I didn't really get an answer: how do you get the prostitution scene?
Oh, good grief! I finally found it! XD
You have to pay for some time with the two prostitutes in the purity inn and ask them about the criminal group. They'll tell you that they know of them because they sometimes hire prostitutes and THEN you can pretend to be a prostitute.
I could have sworn I'd asked them about all my quests before, but it must have only been after clearing out the shady building.

Reactions: brayet and Benhy

Benhy

Jun 11, 2022
Hey there, i just that version 0.3.4 went puplic a few days ago..

(per patreon)

• New scenes with Maev, the innkeper
  • New creature inside the cave in Faeria (the fight is a bit hard, but avoidable)
  • New scene with a creature
  • Added the Macy profile back, not sure why it was removed
  • Fixed some instances where the text would show "Sophia" instead of the custom player name
  • The self suck scene with female mc can now be repeated every 2 days
  • Other small bug fixes and improvements

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Hey there, i just saw version that version 0.3.4 went puplic a few days ago..

Mega folder for 0.3.4 releases

• New creature inside the cave in Faeria (the fight is a bit hard, but avoidable)
  • Fixed some instances where the text would show "Sophia" instead of the custom player name
Thanks, great to know the game is still alive, even though it seems as if there hasn't been much added in terms of story progression :D

Benhy

Jun 11, 2022
Thanks, great to know the game is still alive, even though it seems as if there hasn't been much added in terms of story progression :D
Yeah, the changelog from 0.3.3 looks pretty similiar to this one. He seems to be making mainly one big scene per update and the rest are new locations/enemys/characters/etc.

Reactions: Orphanus

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey there, i just saw version that version 0.3.4 went puplic a few days ago..

(per patreon)
Mega folder for 0.3.4 releases

Nice, but this is the censored version, here is the pre-patched version.

Patch is if already have Patreon/censored version.

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
Just realized this game has been here since 2019, and its already 2023 yet there is not so much that has happened in those past few years of development. Sure, MC/FMC got ambushed, you escaped the cave, came back to town, invaded a criminal base to save a royalty and then what. Adventure? Really? Fantasy? You know what's fantasy is? Its this game having a proper end or if it will ever have one.

Reactions: karumi56

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Just realized this game has been here since 2019, and its already 2023 yet there is not so much that has happened in those past few years of development. Sure, MC/FMC got ambushed, you escaped the cave, came back to town, invaded a criminal base to save a royalty and then what. Adventure? Really? Fantasy? You know what's fantasy is? Its this game having a proper end or if it will ever have one.
This is a very common problem when a devs add forks in games. So right off the bat you have a male or female protagonist. That means all content will be split between the two. Currently there has been more scenes for the female protagonist and she even can grow a magical penis and that has variations to some scenes too. So, you're looking at 75% of the content going in one direction. Due to this, the story has become wider than it is longer. Now in order to move the ball forward you'd have to make 3 versions of the same scene.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes