Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Curious. As a male mc, what are the options for sex with monster girls or female beasts/monsters?
If the goblin and the leprechaun are considered monsters, a male MC can have sex with them. About animals I don't know what happens for a male.
[Edit] I played the female MC and I only talked nicely with Mr. Snake :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Lans90

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Can we have a fulfilling relationship with the Goblin yet?
It depends on what you mean with fulfilling relationship. She's quite willing. But fulfilling... Personally I prefer the human or the elven girls (though with the elven girl it doesn't too far for now).

joose

Jan 21, 2018
It depends on what you mean with fulfilling relationship. She's quite willing. But fulfilling... Personally I prefer the human or the elven girls (though with the elven girl it doesn't too far for now).
Can we kiss and hug and say we love each other ofc.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
For some reason the mega link for win/linux still leads to 3.3, instead of 3.4. luckily the gofile link is working correctly

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfTerrara-0.3.4Prepatched
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
wait since when was the protag a futa been awhile since i played this i think i made it to the city right after the cave at the start

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Just realized this game has been here since 2019, and its already 2023 yet there is not so much that has happened in those past few years of development. Sure, MC/FMC got ambushed, you escaped the cave, came back to town, invaded a criminal base to save a royalty and then what. Adventure? Really? Fantasy? You know what's fantasy is? Its this game having a proper end or if it will ever have one.
Sadly as the game's development has crept along, the flawed design has become more apparent. Searching for "new content" by repeating the same tasks, exploring the same forest, repeatedly each time an update comes out just isn't fun.

I liked the game when it first came out. It had a lot of promise, interesting character design and art. But lately I tend to skip updates because it's just not worth the effort to even download it and then try to find the minimal new content.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sadly as the game's development has crept along, the flawed design has become more apparent. Searching for "new content" by repeating the same tasks, exploring the same forest, repeatedly each time an update comes out just isn't fun.

I liked the game when it first came out. It had a lot of promise, interesting character design and art. But lately I tend to skip updates because it's just not worth the effort to even download it and then try to find the minimal new content.
yea i agree, i go to the tavern and no one is ever there. i was finally able to complete 2 sidequests tho but they were quickly over with, very short update...

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
Question... Where is this cave that the newest update mentions? You have a battle u have to do. I have went everywhere on the map. The cave from the beginning of the game, I can't enter.

Reactions: Lanceire

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Got really supprised by this game, sandbox style is like a very very old game, but LIs looks really good and animations are above average as well which was another supprise, but the content.....14 quests including the main quest which also has barely any content seems extremly slow, it would take another 30 years to ever get finish..or in other words i dont think it ever will be finished which is to bad it could have been a really good game.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I like the game and hope it continues
Now I have one problem - how do you use the previous saves? I copied them to the update and they still don't show up

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes