Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
The UI make me hate this game so much ...

Because it's a fucking good game ! but I can't stand the way you navigate and interact with things, having to go though all those steps just to do something as simple as talk to someone, interact with a item or change location

Reactions: vvvhaoge

roldi

Sep 9, 2021
Can someone please put "ToT" into the title so I'll be able to find it again? The archive and directory is also name "ToT-..." so that would really help I'd say.
-KC- ^^

Thanks!

roldi

Sep 9, 2021
Or you can do like I do and add tales of terrara to the games folder name next to the tot. I do this for ones that shorten the games name to make it easier to go through the list I have and tell what game is what.
Yeah, I started doing that as well but last time I forgot to do so and luckily I found it again by googling for the directory name in quotes.

Renhai

Sep 20, 2020
Quite a Nice game if i say so myself at least for the eye of the beholder. are this is last update also ??

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
Have a problem with Shae, she doesn't appear in the explore option I got a Puyutah clone (even in the slaver lair I got 2 Puyutah)
I'm having this exact same issue as well, but I also can't interact with Puyutah(they don't seem interested) or look her up in the stats menu (this brings an exception error up), Shae doesn't exist at all in the stats menu.

Reactions: Warphorror

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
Is the incest stuff very prominent? Is it easy to avoid? Game looks ok but i kinda despise incest content and I don't wanna bother with it if that's a big part of the game

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Shae is in her home.
Completed the Factory mission.
Completed the black merchant mission.
Was attacked on home.

Probably done every possible quests.

Roaming around in the forests for a while.
Still no call from Mayor.

I also cannot talk with Elle.

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
There's a 'Take advantage' option at night with Ninia, but I haven't found a way to get it to do anything. Is there some specific circumstance for it - finding a previous scene or having a particular spell or something?

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes