Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
There's a 'Take advantage' option at night with Ninia, but I haven't found a way to get it to do anything. Is there some specific circumstance for it - finding a previous scene or having a particular spell or something?
Maybe if you follow her several times to the river
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
something will happen, I haven't tried yet, or maybe it doesn't lead anywhere in the current version of the game.

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Maybe if you follow her several times to the river
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
something will happen.
Not that I could figure out. I did eventually discover you can repeat the event and go further with her at the river, but I went back and tried 'take advantage' at a few different times throughout the night. No dice! I imagine it's probably just placeholder?

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
Tales of Terrara v0.2.7

The public info is almost two weeks at Patreon :unsure:

• New scenes scouting scene with Galthia
  • New scene with Galthia (random while travelling)
  • New location: Gazragh (Orc village)
  • Quest progression regarding the Orc village
  • Fixed issues that would only happen for new games
  • Fixed issues with certain scenes not being available in certain saves (no need to restart, should fix your save automatically)
  • Fixed errors while trying to back out of a scene
  • Other small bug fixes and improvements
No patch so far

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Hey boyz. I've got a question. How long it takes to beat this game in its current state? I'm not sure if I want to download it and then being with feelings like "ah , that was pretty short"

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
FUTA IS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE !!

What's better than a beauty who know a spell that can grow a dick on a whim ? that's the best of both worlds :p she can have action in anyway she wants with everyone she wants :)
A spell that makes all dicks in 1000m² disappear forever.

That being said, is it possible to avoid dicks in this game? The search found "more or less" lesbian routes, but most of the unavoidable dick posts were pretty old so i dont know if they are up to date.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Keep in mind this is an early version, and the incest stuff has to be added back via the patch, so I feel as if the Dev deserves quite a bit of patience. I can assure you the content already in the game is pretty good (and I tend to be nitpicky with this style of game).
LOL Yeah indeed a very early version of the game almost 3 years after initial release. :confused:

Reactions: Ripply

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Tales of Terrara [v0.2.7 Public] [Thunder One] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 615 MB / 126 MB - ToT-0.2.7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 598 MB / 109 MB - ToT-0.2.7-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Original / Compressed Size PC* prepatched: ~700 MB / 140 MB - ToT-0.2.7-pc-prepatched-hc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Patch: 84,8 MB / 13,1 MB - ToT-0.2.7-patch-hc-crunched.zip

Download (PC* prepatched/Patch): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
LOL Yeah indeed a very early version of the game almost 3 years after initial release. :confused:
It is, it's version 0.2.7, it doesn't matter if the game has been long in development, whatever the reasons it hasn't made it that far in regards to completeness.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Any cheat coz MC easy to beat by enemy. Her/his magic not powerful enough to beat down the enemy. Its hard when you facing 3 orc.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes