Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
The orc chieftain supposedly marked the location of violet Grove on my map but I can't see it. Does anyone know what is required to find it
This quest line ends there in the current version of the game, the mark should appear when it's continued in a next update.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I have extracted the file but don't find the game icon how to do you setup it????
What system are you using? Windows/PC? There should be "ToT.exe" in the folder you have unzipped. If that file is not there, the most likely culprit is an overzelous anti-virus programme that spotted a program it didn't know and deleted it.

as_c

Dec 5, 2018
What system are you using? Windows/PC? There should be "ToT.exe" in the folder you have unzipped. If that file is not there, the most likely culprit is an overzelous anti-virus programme that spotted a program it didn't know and deleted it.
Android system

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Every time I launch the game with Ren'Py Launcher I get the following error message when the splash screen appears and then the game quits:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a fix?

Xalthran

Aug 26, 2019
For those whom are checking out the comments prior to downloading, don't take the words of the wankers that are steadily ridiculing this game seriously!
I mean for heaven's sakes people! Are you all bloody fucking idiots or what?
You genuinely believe that every game ever made is miraculously uploaded at its completion?
Sorry to say, but maybe you should set aside games for a year and pick up an actual hobby because magic isn't fucking real!
Even your most popular and best games out there from the indie genre all have one thing in common, if not others and that is they all uploaded a basic developed version of their games full of bugs and/or glitches, typos and mechanics.
Yeah, I am sure there are some whom have uploaded a pretty clean version originally, but that comes at a cost of time which most choose to publish early releases so that their game title can get out there and start popularizing itself amongst the communities. What's more is that you doltish halfwits never put yourselves in others shoes, let alone take a second from posting some unwarranted jackass comment to take into consideration of what the developer(s) are going through.
You seriously think that you're the only ones whom have spontaneous circumstances that hinder you from doing, completing, partaking, arriving, etc. to specific things?! Fuck no! You're no one special!
Every person has their unsuspecting and personal ordeals. May it be money, family/friend accident or passing or other type(s) of emergencies, sickness, issues with individual development help, not to mention time management!

So fucking boo-hoo-hoo!
Awe, shucks, poor fella, there was a particular aspect of the game that didn't meet your absurd expectations?!
How about pissing off, get off your high horse or whatever freaking pedestal you're on (for sure as heck, you don't belong there) and how about -YOU- go develop a game that draws in thousands and -then- spout your redundant puerile, juvenile cries as much as your heart contents.
Even then, I doubt your comment(s) would harbor any significance to anyone.

Just saying. . .
x)

sharpys

May 21, 2017
For those whom are checking out the comments prior to downloading, don't take the words of the wankers that are steadily ridiculing this game seriously!
I mean for heaven's sakes people! Are you all bloody fucking idiots or what?
You genuinely believe that every game ever made is miraculously uploaded at its completion?
Sorry to say, but maybe you should set aside games for a year and pick up an actual hobby because magic isn't fucking real!
Even your most popular and best games out there from the indie genre all have one thing in common, if not others and that is they all uploaded a basic developed version of their games full of bugs and/or glitches, typos and mechanics.
Yeah, I am sure there are some whom have uploaded a pretty clean version originally, but that comes at a cost of time which most choose to publish early releases so that their game title can get out there and start popularizing itself amongst the communities. What's more is that you doltish halfwits never put yourselves in others shoes, let alone take a second from posting some unwarranted jackass comment to take into consideration of what the developer(s) are going through.
You seriously think that you're the only ones whom have spontaneous circumstances that hinder you from doing, completing, partaking, arriving, etc. to specific things?! Fuck no! You're no one special!
Every person has their unsuspecting and personal ordeals. May it be money, family/friend accident or passing or other type(s) of emergencies, sickness, issues with individual development help, not to mention time management!

So fucking boo-hoo-hoo!
Awe, shucks, poor fella, there was a particular aspect of the game that didn't meet your absurd expectations?!
How about pissing off, get off your high horse or whatever freaking pedestal you're on (for sure as heck, you don't belong there) and how about -YOU- go develop a game that draws in thousands and -then- spout your redundant puerile, juvenile cries as much as your heart contents.
Even then, I doubt your comment(s) would harbor any significance to anyone.

Just saying. . .
x)
You okay there?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
hey guys, 2.8 is out! Does someone know what's the new content?
There are some tame scenes with Elle, one less tame (but still not lewd) scene with Shae's mom, and a new location with advancement of the main plot. Overall, great promise for the future, but nothing fappable in the new stuff right now.

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
Straight from the Patreon page, so without 0.2.8 patch:

Here we go! New release is out! Hope you enjoy!
Note: If you don't see a specific version in the link (like Mac or Android, it might still be uploading, wait for a few minutes).

• Scene home with Elle (mostly a setup for future scenes)
  • Scene at the river with Elle (mostly a setup for future scenes)
  • Scene with Farona (mostly a setup for future scenes)
  • Continuation of night scene with Hana
  • Dialogues and scenes concluding most of this chapter's quest
  • Shae and Galthia are now added to the companion roster
  • New location related to Galthia's quest (You can find the location by interrogating the bandits in the forest)
  • Fixed multiple cases where you get a black screen instead of background image
  • Fixed "Talk" option with Elle not doing anything
  • Other small bug fixes and improvements

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes