RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
So are the male/female routes equally fleshed out? Or does one have less content than the other?
I haven't actually played the male MC (because why would I commit such heresy?), but afaik Sophia and the guy get exactly the same scenes with female humanoids, but while Sophia has fun with non-humanoids or males, the guy has to sit out. Sophia early on learns how to grow a cock when she needs one, so she really isn't at a disadvantage.

Reactions: damnedfrog

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
1663737696313.png
Does anyone else get this error after seeing Shae and Puyutah for the first time? I played after this point and I couldn't get Shae to join the party nor interact with her at all.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Does anyone else get this error after seeing Shae and Puyutah for the first time? I played after this point and I couldn't get Shae to join the party nor interact with her at all.
Could you talk to them when you met them? If so there's nothing more to do at that point and the error in the script doesn't matter. Shae and Galthia (the half-giant) don't join you inside the building, but after you've cleaned it and you've returned to town.

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
Could you talk to them when you met them? If so there's nothing more to do at that point and the error in the script doesn't matter. Shae and Galthia (the half-giant) don't join you inside the building, but after you've cleaned it and you've returned to town.
Okay but I got past the point where you return Shae to the village and even take care of the orcs and I still can't interact with Shae for some reason. Doesn't show her name at the manor or at home but Puyutah is there. I've seen posts of people saying they have Shae in their party and I don't know why I can't do the same.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Okay but I got past the point where you return Shae to the village and even take care of the orcs and I still can't interact with Shae for some reason. Doesn't show her name at the manor or at home but Puyutah is there. I've seen posts of people saying they have Shae in their party and I don't know why I can't do the same.
Had that bug a few updates ago, at the time I was playing on an older save. The problem didn't appear when I started a new game, don't know how old is your save but it may be due to a compatibility issue and variable initialisation.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
What is the scene if you lose the fight??
before it was the end of the game. did they change it or leave it the same?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
What is the scene if you lose the fight??
before it was the end of the game. did they change it or leave it the same?
That depends on the fight, and on whether you have the "howler" aphrosiadic on you. Some enemies just straight-up kill Sophia if she looses a fight to them. Others will try to rape her. Some enemies will kill her unless she uses howler on them, which then leads to sexual content instead. When faced with an imminent rape, Sophia can submit or try to resist. Restisting may cause her to escape or to be killed. Similarly, some rapes end up with her escaping/being let go, others still lead to a game over.

As you probably want to save before a fight anyway, you can just lose on purpose to see what happens. Or you can look at the gallery and the greyed-out entries to figure out which enemies it's worth loosing to.

Feb 12, 2021
Straight from the Patreon page, so without 0.2.8 patch:

Here we go! New release is out! Hope you enjoy!
Note: If you don't see a specific version in the link (like Mac or Android, it might still be uploading, wait for a few minutes).

Mega folder for 0.2.8 releases
  • Scene home with Elle (mostly a setup for future scenes)
  • Scene at the river with Elle (mostly a setup for future scenes)
  • Scene with Farona (mostly a setup for future scenes)
  • Continuation of night scene with Hana
  • Dialogues and scenes concluding most of this chapter's quest
  • Shae and Galthia are now added to the companion roster
  • New location related to Galthia's quest (You can find the location by interrogating the bandits in the forest)
  • Fixed multiple cases where you get a black screen instead of background image
  • Fixed "Talk" option with Elle not doing anything
  • Other small bug fixes and improvements
hey, just stumbled across this game, n fucking LOVE IT!! :love: but i do have a couple ?s...

1. when it says "continuation of night scene w/Hana", is there anything more than fucking her in the tavern when she's on your lap? n if so, what's the req for getting the continuation?
  2. obviously looking for Eachann, to find the portal; how do u interrogate bandits in the forest? b/c when i fought them, they just die?
  3. speaking of fighting, HOW IN THE HELL do u restore Galthia's (or anyone else not the MC) HPs??!!
Dire wolf, regular wolf, dog, snake, horse* (*not with Sophia, but watching a side character)
You only get this with the patched version. The version currently shared is the censored.
so i assume by 'dire wolf', you're referring to the one in the cave, where u run into the elven drug dealer? n 'regular wolf' is when u lose the fight, but nothing much really happens? but what dog scene, n what snake scene? n i assume the horse scene doesn't go any farther than the bj? thx

Because coding son/daughter incest content will cause plagues of locusts that will devastate the world's food supplies.
Either that or because ThunderOne doesn't want to make mother/daughter (or son) content :p
heya lemonhead!! long time no see!! (i know, my fault) anyways, i HOPE that b/c your quote was back in march, that the status of incest in the game has changed. so someone please lemme know if there's any actual content b/t MC n mom/sister/both, n hopefully some with Shae n her mom/brother/sister; thx again

BTW...i had the MC use a howler potion on the grey slime creature in the abandoned factory, n let it "impregnate" her, so to speak; PLEASE tell me something becomes of that??

incest? YES!! bestiality? YES!! more of each, especially combined? HELL FUCK YES!!

Last edited:

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
so i assume by 'dire wolf', you're referring to the one in the cave, where u run into the elven drug dealer? n 'regular wolf' is when u lose the fight, but nothing much really happens? but what dog scene, n what snake scene? n i assume the horse scene doesn't go any farther than the bj? thx
Yes, that's the one I meant with direwolf. To get the post-defeat scenes with the wolves to proceed, you want exactly one surving wolf. Kill two of them, then surrender, and the fun happens. Dog scene happens with Wif, when Sophia learns the "speak with animals"-spell. The snake is on the sewer-entrance to the bad guys hideout in the city. If you went through the front door, you missed it. Afaik that's all for the horse for now, indeed.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin
Feb 12, 2021
Yes, that's the one I meant with direwolf. To get the post-defeat scenes with the wolves to proceed, you want exactly one surving wolf. Kill two of them, then surrender, and the fun happens. Dog scene happens with Wif, when Sophia learns the "speak with animals"-spell. The snake is on the sewer-entrance to the bad guys hideout in the city. If you went through the front door, you missed it. Afaik that's all for the horse for now, indeed.
ah, i see; thanks! n yeah, i was just choosing the "give up" option immediately with the wolves fight. n thought i remembered something about a black lab in the game, but figured i was just remembering something from some other game...completely forgot about that spell scene with Wif (n had downloaded the game from another site, which wasn't patched, so was going back thru my saves to replay scenes i thought had bestiality, n forgot to bookmark that one). n yeah, i chose to knock on the front door n have the MC pretend to be a prostitute...guess i'll have to choose that option about sneaking around the back; thanks again!!

so i got the defeat scene with just 1 wolf remaining, that was awesome...but i did the "take a look around" choice to the bad guys' hideout, saw the snake, but whether i just give up, or even use a howler potion on it first, then give up, i still can't get the defeat scene to activate; just keep getting a 'game over'...???

1. when it says "continuation of night scene w/Hana", is there anything more than fucking her in the tavern when she's on your lap? n if so, what's the req for getting the continuation?
  2. obviously looking for Eachann, to find the portal; how do u interrogate bandits in the forest? b/c when i fought them, they just die?
  3. speaking of fighting, HOW IN THE HELL do u restore Galthia's (or anyone else not the MC) HPs??!!
  4. can someone please lemme know if there's any actual content b/t MC n mom/sister/both, n hopefully some with Shae n her mom/brother/sister
  5. i had the MC use a howler potion on the grey slime creature in the abandoned factory, n let it "impregnate" her, so to speak; PLEASE tell me something becomes of that??
i would really appreciate any info/answers on the above 5 questions as well, if anyone knows about them; thx again

Last edited:

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
but i did the "take a look around" choice to the bad guys' hideout, saw the snake, but whether i just give up, or even use a howler potion on it first, then give up, i still can't get the defeat scene to activate; just keep getting a 'game over'...???
Don't fight the snake, talk to it (which obviously requires the appropriate spell). The snake scene is fully consensual.

i would really appreciate any info/answers on the above 5 questions as well, if anyone knows about them; thx again
Sophia gets pretty far with her sister, but it's still all very innocent with the mom. Not really anything lewd with Shae's family either (yet).

There are a few teasers regarding pregnancy content, but nothing serious. I wouldn't hold my breath for Sophia to get pregnant - that would mess with the overall game quite a bit. But letting her make a quite little half-goblin with Mol...

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
thx, but iirc, at that point of the game, u don't get the "feral talk" (or whatever it's called) spell that early, do u? n i tried going back 2 the house now, but no option 2 check around back. n how do u get pretty far w/Nania? i've only been able to talk to her 2x, on the bed in their new house/manor, n that's it...thx again
I definitely had the "feral talk"-spell before meeting the snake (and talking to the snake is the main use I got out of it). But I have no clue what triggered me getting that spell.

Regarding the sister, there should be two different options for doing stuff: One where Sophia and Ninia hang out on a bed, and another one where Ninia goes bathing and Sophia pervs on her. Both scenes have several different stages, probably governed by your current stats with her. There also is a scene at night when Ninia is sleeping.

The sit-on-the-bed-scene has currently 5 stages, in the last one Ninia gives Sophia a handjob. The bathing-scene has 5 stages, too. In the last one Sophia performs cunnilingus on Ninia[/SPOILER].

Feb 12, 2021
I definitely had the "feral talk"-spell before meeting the snake (and talking to the snake is the main use I got out of it). But I have no clue what triggered me getting that spell.

Regarding the sister, there should be two different options for doing stuff: One where Sophia and Ninia hang out on a bed, and another one where Ninia goes bathing and Sophia pervs on her. Both scenes have several different stages, probably governed by your current stats with her. There also is a scene at night when Ninia is sleeping.

The sit-on-the-bed-scene has currently 5 stages, in the last one Ninia gives Sophia a handjob. The bathing-scene has 5 stages, too. In the last one Sophia performs cunnilingus on Ninia[/SPOILER].
thanks, but WHAT THE HELL??!! i went back n replayed from the 1st scene where sophia meets ninia...how come i didn't get these?? do i have 2 start completely over from scratch, just b/c i didnt have the prepatched version the 1st time??

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
thanks, but WHAT THE HELL??!! i went back n replayed from the 1st scene where sophia meets ninia...how come i didn't get these?? do i have 2 start completely over from scratch, just b/c i didnt have the prepatched version the 1st time??
I happened to play without the patch, I had forgotten to add it, but when I added it scenes with Ninia and Elle were unlocked without having to restart, so you should be fine.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes